User status
120 FREE CREDITS!

Member Login

Not a member?

X
Add Kink Live - The Best BDSM and Fetish Cams to your home screen: tap and then Add To Home Screen
X
Free VOD Passes
You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.
Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.
Go to Videos now.
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR†to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X

Community Forums

“No more tattoos and Body Art and piercing on your precious bodies”

Add Reply
X
Add to List
Select a list to add
Item was successfully added to this list
Genji I
3/19/09, 4:55pm  |  Post #41
Posted: 3/19/09, 4:55pm  |  Post #41
Back to Top |  Report Abuse
PERFORMER
A few weeks ago one guy visited me and "yelled" at me that im a stupid bitch and freakin idiot because of my tats and piercings. and if i think im more cool now or what...?! I was shocked but not because of what he said, just because there are still people who arent able to understand this is not absolutely their bussines and they cant accept people who like ink..

I love tatts. I love guys with huge tattoos, it could be really turn on for me. ive got my head full of ideas what should be next and I like to think about it and make it perfect...I know I will never regret Ive ever done it. Even some day i will be pregnant and my swallows on my belly turn to pigeons! this is my choice, my way, my personal art...

Before I got my first I heard a lot its gonna be addiction for you, you will want more and more and I think thats what really happened. I want more. Do you feel it the same way? :)

btw.sorry for my english, hope you can understand well :)/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Randdom
3/20/09, 2:23am  |  Post #42
Posted: 3/20/09, 2:23am  |  Post #42
Forum Regular

View: My profile

Your English is great, and that was a great post.

I'm not a tat fan myself. I'm too fickle to even consider one for myself (the permanence freaks me out, and I can't get past that, and it's only recently that I've seen tats with really bright colors, and I like bright colors.) But kee-rist, I'd never insult someone for wanting to do something different from me like a tattoo. Like the person who started this thread. WTF? Frankly, that model was way too nice to him and his fucked up ideas of "purity."

Even more disheartening is the idea that this was a model he previously visited? A mark on her skin somehow ruined this person? The mind boggles at the twisted thinking of some people.

It's your body. Have at it./images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Purgatory
3/20/09, 6:13am  |  Post #43
Posted: 3/20/09, 6:13am  |  Post #43
Forum Rookie

/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

blue_lover74
3/21/09, 2:46pm  |  Post #44
Posted: 3/21/09, 2:46pm  |  Post #44
Forum Regular

Yes, Nabil that You Tube link posted summarizes exactly what I was thinking when I started this thread. :thumbsup /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Alluria
3/21/09, 6:00pm  |  Post #45
Posted: 3/21/09, 6:00pm  |  Post #45
PERFORMER
The other day I got a vertical labret, a piercing that goes through the top of my lower lip.
It looks fantastic and I love it, so there!!! -crosses arms and pokes tongue out-
:guitar

xxJDxx
3/21/09, 8:39pm  |  Post #46
Posted: 3/21/09, 8:39pm  |  Post #46
Forum Regular

right on sista

said it once, saying it again....personal choice. and that means that every guy and gal who has a tattoo will have to think of a way to justify it to ourselves at 65 if we live that long :)

if it turns you off, great.....go find someone who chooses a different method of self expression, and godspeed to you.

but nothing gives you the right to dictate what anybody does to their bodies, and you can throw as many 'what will it look like at 60' lines out there as you like. i doubt anybody will give a damn, and i'm sure that will not change between now and 60, or 80 or 100.

i am not trying to be a dick or anything (well maybe I am a little haha) but i think it is rude as hell to try and say to anybody what they can and can't do to their own bodies, regardless of your personal opinions. if you don't like girls with tattoos/piercings, thats your opinion and you are certainly entitled to it. keep your mouth shut, select a new girl from the wonderful list at your screens right, and click away.

just because the internet provides you with the anonymity to spew ignorance, doesn't mean you have to use it :twocents /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Suggs
4/4/09, 12:43pm  |  Post #47
Posted: 4/4/09, 12:43pm  |  Post #47
Forum Veteran

Good luck with you tatoo Suggs, and hopefully you will attach a photo in this forum so we can see you.

As requested

http://s78.photobucket.com/albums/j101/ Suggs74/?action=view&current=IMGP0725.jpg

As before remove the space

RyanGy
4/4/09, 1:19pm  |  Post #48
Posted: 4/4/09, 1:19pm  |  Post #48
Forum Rookie

More piercings please!! :D :evil /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Camy Angel
4/4/09, 1:25pm  |  Post #49
Posted: 4/4/09, 1:25pm  |  Post #49
Camy Angel
PERFORMER
As requested

As before remove the space

Thank you! Great tatoo! Love it!/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Online Now

Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

Brought to you by VS Media, Inc., Westlake Village, CA, United States
FBP Media s.r.o. (Reg. 06483453 ), Vodickova 791/41 Nove Mesto, 110 00 Praha 1, Czech Republic

Premium Videos

All persons depicted herein were at least 18 years of age at the time of photography:
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

© 1996 - 2024 VS3.COM, VS Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy, CA-Privacy Policy, Copyright Policy, Content Complaints & Terms & Conditions.
VISA Mastercard

Feature Show Ticket
Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10
Change
Feature Show Ticket
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
f
Get Full Access Now!Get Full Access Now!
Create Free AccountCreate Free Account
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support