User status
120 БЕСПЛАТНО КРЕДИТЫ!

Логин мембора

Not a member?

Зарегистрироваться бесплатно
X
Add Kink Live - The Best BDSM and Fetish Cams to your home screen: tap and then Add To Home Screen
X
Free VOD Passes
You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.
Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.
Go to Videos now.
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X

Community Forums

Do you think cell phone usage while performing as a web cam model should be banned?

Add Reply
X
Add to List
Select a list to add
Item was successfully added to this list
KrodMandoon
5/18/10, 8:42pm  |  Post #21
Posted: 5/18/10, 8:42pm  |  Post #21
Back to Top |  Report Abuse
Forum Rookie

View: My profile

the only way you can have a model's total attention is if you take her pvt. lots of models get bored once in a while and text on their phones. some will have phone in pvt and continue to chat for a couple seconds after coming back in open, sometimes it's hard to say bye quickly when time runs out.

you don't own the model, no matter how much you take her pvt, she is under no obligation to give you her attention unless you're in pvt with her. that's not to say she should ignore you, but you're not the only one in the room. /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

VWGti
5/18/10, 8:45pm  |  Post #22
Posted: 5/18/10, 8:45pm  |  Post #22
Forum Rookie

If every person did in every facet of life then yes. But will that ever happen?

should flirt4free fine them for breaking rules?/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

hfactor_
5/18/10, 9:36pm  |  Post #23
Posted: 5/18/10, 9:36pm  |  Post #23
Forum Veteran

should flirt4free fine them for breaking rules?

Absoloutly not, they should pay them more so they wouldn't have to work multiple sites. :drinkup /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

paperpunch09
5/18/10, 9:48pm  |  Post #24
Posted: 5/18/10, 9:48pm  |  Post #24
Forum Veteran

I say depending on the seriousness of the rule being broken, previous records and that all play a part in the determination of how much they get fined.

BTW, this is an area that has little to do with members-it's more of an issue for the models to discuss.
/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Taisa
5/18/10, 11:52pm  |  Post #25
Posted: 5/18/10, 11:52pm  |  Post #25
Taisa
PERFORMER

It is not forbidden, so why would the models be fined for it?! /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Suggs
5/18/10, 11:58pm  |  Post #26
Posted: 5/18/10, 11:58pm  |  Post #26
Forum Veteran

We are not allowed to be on the phone in open, but as far as texting.... I am a text-a-holic
Though I dont whip out my celly mid convo with someone, but if no one is talking I am not going to ignore my BB blinking ;)

It is not forbidden, so why would the models be fined for it?!

Seems to me based on these 2 model responses it is a Studio by studio decision.

As i said earlier if it is limited use - let them !

ourjeffie
5/19/10, 1:46am  |  Post #27
Posted: 5/19/10, 1:46am  |  Post #27
Forum Veteran

Absoloutly not, they should pay them more so they wouldn't have to work multiple sites

If Flirt4Free paid the models more they would charge us more for privates, so fewer members would take fewer models private for shorter times, so the models would earn less from Flirt4Free, so they would have to work multiple sites more to make up for the reduction in earnings from Flirt4Free

:angel /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Suggs
5/19/10, 1:48am  |  Post #28
Posted: 5/19/10, 1:48am  |  Post #28
Forum Veteran

If Flirt4Free paid the models more they would charge us more for privates, so fewer members would take fewer models private for shorter times, so the models would earn less from Flirt4Free, so they would have to work multiple sites more to make up for the reduction in earnings from Flirt4Free

:angel

Classic 'Catch 22' situation

hfactor_
5/19/10, 7:48am  |  Post #29
Posted: 5/19/10, 7:48am  |  Post #29
Forum Veteran

:angel

Not neccasarily, If the suits cut wasn't so BIG they would be able to do it. But that would mean they would have to drive Mercedez's and BMW'S instead of Bentley's and Rolls Royce's and we can't have that. :drinkup /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Penney Z
5/19/10, 9:00am  |  Post #30
Posted: 5/19/10, 9:00am  |  Post #30
Penney Z
PERFORMER
In the time that I spent on here I met with 3 different opinions among the members about where the money they spend goes. Some think the models get most of it and they're greedy, some think their studios get most and they're greedy and others think VS gets most and they're greedy :orglaugh

Almost noone mentions that there is a 4th place where the money has to go - to affiliates who get us traffic. As for VS - from their cut they have to finance everything on the site + buy some traffic, pay out our bonuses, finance the contests and promos that we all benefit from every week.

In my opinion (apart from the couple bad studios that pop up here sometimes and the models who work for them) everything works out quite well and fair, the system is well thought of and everyone gets as much as they should get :thumbsup /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Bryanna Spanks
5/19/10, 12:02pm  |  Post #31
Posted: 5/19/10, 12:02pm  |  Post #31
Bryanna Spanks
PERFORMER

Not neccasarily, If the suits cut wasn't so BIG they would be able to do it. But that would mean they would have to drive Mercedez's and BMW'S instead of Bentley's and Rolls Royce's and we can't have that. :drinkup

Do you really think all the money that us don't get, goes straight into their pockets???
Lets think about this: A WORLD-WIDE INTERNET BUSINESS.... Meaning having to take into account hackers from around the world, 24/7. Constantly doing updates to the system, to stay ahead of said hackers. Always trying to come up with better ways to help the sign easier for the member and model to use.
The security in place to protect us models, and our locations, real identities, and to protect our computers from being traced by the occasional lunatic that would do whatever to find us in person.
Heck, remember last year, when the site was being messed with?? And how quickly it was resolved? I'm sure all the members would have loved to have their personal information hacked, like their credit cards and address'. That would have been just lovely.. NOT.

So, no. The 'suits' do not get as much as you think. They work hard to make this site enjoyable for all, and to protect all. Thats not cheap, by any means.
'Nuff said. ~Bryanna Spanks~/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

grknrkn
5/19/10, 12:26pm  |  Post #32
Posted: 5/19/10, 12:26pm  |  Post #32
Forum Regular

Do you really think all the money that us don't get, goes straight into their pockets???
Lets think about this: A WORLD-WIDE INTERNET BUSINESS.... Meaning having to take into account hackers from around the world, 24/7. Constantly doing updates to the system, to stay ahead of said hackers. Always trying to come up with better ways to help the sign easier for the member and model to use.
The security in place to protect us models, and our locations, real identities, and to protect our computers from being traced by the occasional lunatic that would do whatever to find us in person.
Heck, remember last year, when the site was being messed with?? And how quickly it was resolved? I'm sure all the members would have loved to have their personal information hacked, like their credit cards and address'. That would have been just lovely.. NOT.

So, no. The 'suits' do not get as much as you think. They work hard to make this site enjoyable for all, and to protect all. Thats not cheap, by any means.
'Nuff said. ~Bryanna Spanks~

:thumbsup :thumbsup well said my dear!!!!!/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

hfactor_
5/19/10, 1:40pm  |  Post #33
Posted: 5/19/10, 1:40pm  |  Post #33
Forum Veteran

:thumbsup :thumbsup well said my dear!!!!!

Its a company answer but no worries :drinkup to all/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Bryanna Spanks
5/19/10, 1:56pm  |  Post #34
Posted: 5/19/10, 1:56pm  |  Post #34
Bryanna Spanks
PERFORMER

Its a company answer but no worries :drinkup to all

Nope, not a company answer. The answer of one who realizes it isn't cheap to have a business like this, with it running as smoothly as it does for you and I./images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

SlVlASl-l
5/19/10, 6:10pm  |  Post #35
Posted: 5/19/10, 6:10pm  |  Post #35
Forum Veteran

ah yes..goodie another fantasy forum gripe session. holy cow, sit back, don't expect someone who is letting you voyeur in on their life for free to bend to your every whim when all that comes from you is "show bobs" or "open pussy" pay whatever the going rate of that particular model at that particular time is, let whoever makes the loot make what they make from it without trying to robin hood it, and enjoy what the fuck you are lookin at, if not then shut the fuck up & don't fuckin post it in the forums, just kick rocks/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Doritha
5/19/10, 7:04pm  |  Post #36
Posted: 5/19/10, 7:04pm  |  Post #36
Doritha
PERFORMER
ah yes..goodie another fantasy forum gripe session. holy cow, sit back, don't expect someone who is letting you voyeur in on their life for free to bend to your every whim when all that comes from you is "show bobs" or "open pussy" pay whatever the going rate of that particular model at that particular time is, let whoever makes the loot make what they make from it without trying to robin hood it, and enjoy what the fuck you are lookin at, if not then shut the fuck up & don't fuckin post it in the forums, just kick rocks

APPLAUSE!
couldnt be said any better.
really some people forgot what is the main purpose of this site.it is created for entertainment not for barking about every possible thing that come in your mind./images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

amicu
5/19/10, 9:44pm  |  Post #37
Posted: 5/19/10, 9:44pm  |  Post #37
Forum Veteran

I don't. Nor music, or flashing, or whatever else the model pleases. If she's an independent operator, than she can do as she pleases.

Do we really need a ban for a model who spends most of free chat talking on the phone? Isn't the inevitable competition and inattentive service going to speak for itself when she's no longer here after a few weeks?

Let the model have room to perform, or if there isn't anything going on, then so be it. The site has already made a decision to keep only those models who actually earn some credits at some point, so they'll weed out the ones that disappoint. Till then, move on to the next girl, or didn't you notice every other model here is quite breath-taking? /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Bryanna Spanks
5/19/10, 9:52pm  |  Post #38
Posted: 5/19/10, 9:52pm  |  Post #38
Bryanna Spanks
PERFORMER
I don't. Nor music, or flashing, or whatever else the model pleases. If she's an independent operator, than she can do as she pleases.

Do we really need a ban for a model who spends most of free chat talking on the phone? Isn't the inevitable competition and inattentive service going to speak for itself when she's no longer here after a few weeks?

Let the model have room to perform, or if there isn't anything going on, then so be it. The site has already made a decision to keep only those models who actually earn some credits at some point, so they'll weed out the ones that disappoint. Till then, move on to the next girl, or didn't you notice every other model here is quite breath-taking?

You rock../images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

justleroy
5/19/10, 10:31pm  |  Post #39
Posted: 5/19/10, 10:31pm  |  Post #39
Forum Rookie

'Nuff said. ~Bryanna Spanks~

I think I just fell in love...

:thumbsup

The "suits" are convenient targets, but the truth is those 30 - 120 credits per minute have to be stretched pretty thin to cover everyone involved and then leave behind any profit. As far as phone use goes, as long as the model isn't ignoring the people in her room (except the greys and beggars.. ignore them all you want :evil ) then I don't see a problem with it.

- Leroy. Just... Leroy

Kertus
5/19/10, 11:38pm  |  Post #40
Posted: 5/19/10, 11:38pm  |  Post #40
Forum Veteran

... only if it causes brain damage./images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Online Now

Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

Brought to you by VS Media, Inc., Westlake Village, CA, United States
FBP Media s.r.o. (Reg. 06483453 ), Vodickova 791/41 Nove Mesto, 110 00 Praha 1, Czech Republic

Premium Videos

All persons depicted herein were at least 18 years of age at the time of photography:
Соответствие закону США 18 U.S.C., раздел 2257

© 1996 - 2024 VS3.COM, VS Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy, CA-Privacy Policy, Copyright Policy, Content Complaints & Terms & Conditions.
VISA Mastercard

Feature Show Ticket
Кредиты
VIP СТАТУС
Мгновенный полный доступ
Золотой шрифт для VIP-участников
До 10 зарезервированных никнеймов
Email performers with attachments
Самый большой просмотр приватного видео
Скрыть бесплатных пользователей в чате (серые пользователи пропадут)
Доступ к VIP-форумам
Бесплатно Неограниченный доступ к записанным вами шоу
Бесплатно 150 ежедневных видеороликов доступны в течение 7 дней
Бесплатно 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Бесплатно Доступ к видеоархиву Adult Star
Бесплатно Доступ к фотогалереям модели
VIP
ПРОЙТИ
90 КРЕДИТЫ
100 Кредиты Бесплатно
$10
Изменить
Feature Show Ticket
Изменить
Мгновенный полный доступ
Золотой шрифт для VIP-участников
До 10 зарезервированных никнеймов
Email performers with attachments
Самый большой просмотр приватного видео
Скрыть бесплатных пользователей в чате (серые пользователи пропадут)
Доступ к VIP-форумам
Бесплатно Неограниченный доступ к записанным вами шоу
Бесплатно 150 ежедневных видеороликов доступны в течение 7 дней
Бесплатно 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Бесплатно Доступ к видеоархиву Adult Star
Бесплатно Доступ к фотогалереям модели
VIP 30 дней подписки
ПЛЮС 150 КРЕДИТОВ БЕСПЛАТНО!
$39.95*
Изменить
ПРОЙТИ
$39.95*
Изменить
Card Verification(CVV2)
CVV2-код — это специальный номер, напечатанный на оборотной стороне вашей кредитной карты и обеспечивающий дополнительную защиту от мошенничества.
ЗАВЕРШИТЬ ПОКУПКУ
f
Get Full Access Now!Get Full Access Now!
Create Free AccountCreate Free Account
X
Suggested Usernames:
При вводе никнейма и пароля помните, что наша система ЧУВСТВИТЕЛЬНА К РЕГИСТРУ
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support