User status
120 GRATIS CREDITI!

Accesso ai membri

Not a member?

Iscriviti gratuitamente
X
Add Kink Live - The Best BDSM and Fetish Cams to your home screen: tap and then Add To Home Screen
X
Free VOD Passes
You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.
Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.
Go to Videos now.
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X

Community Forums

(MOVED) PVT etiquette!

Add Reply
X
Add to List
Select a list to add
Item was successfully added to this list
Saphira
3/19/09, 5:57pm  |  Post #1
Posted: 3/19/09, 5:57pm  |  Post #1
Back to Top |  Report Abuse
Saphira
PERFORMER
Ok I'll probably get shot down in flames, but I do have a couple of suggestions for you if you want your favourite model to enjoy pvt with you a little more. This is generally aimed at those who are new to this, as I'm sure the 'old hands' (no pun intended) already do these things:

- Letting her know in free chat that you're about to take her is always good (unless you want to surprise her that is), in case she needs to pee/finish her smoke/get her toys ready/whatever first.

- Don't be afraid to ask for what you want. She can't read your mind. By all means discuss it in open chat (that's what it was actually designed for), or at least ask her whether she's willing to do whatever it is you want. I hate being taken pvt and THEN having to say 'no, sorry, I can't shove my whole arm up my ass/kill my pet/puke all over myself/etc.' And respect her boundaries, 'no' means 'no', which is why it's better to check in open chat first. She probably WANTS to please you, so by all means let her know if you want a close up/more dirty talk/different position etc.

- Remember your manners. Of course time is money in this case so no-one HAS to use flowery language or bring seduction to an art form (unless you want to), but the odd 'plz' or 'ty' or 'yeah that's good' goes a LONG way towards helping her feel like she's doing it properly and making you happy. Rudely barking orders at her like she's some retarded robot is not good. Neither is bellowing 'HURRY UP!' at her if she's already going as fast as she can. Some things do take a minute. I'm not talking about girls who try to keep a customer talking to delay it; I'm talking about getting out the lube if you want anal, getting the camera angle right sort of thing.

- At the end, if there's still time, by all means take the one second it takes to type 'ty'. It makes such a huge difference. It also helps her to know that you ARE actually done, and haven't been caught by your wife/disconnected from the Internet/had a heart attack... etc.

- If you really enjoyed yourself, then by all means leave her a nice review. It's wonderful advertising. There's also a tip function in pvt if you really want to show your appreciation. :winkwink

- Have FUN!

If anyone can think of any more to add, please feel free to do so! :angel /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

ozzieboy4u
3/19/09, 6:16pm  |  Post #2
Posted: 3/19/09, 6:16pm  |  Post #2
Forum Veteran

View: My profile

Your first topic you posted. yay
Great Post i hope people take notice and take the time to read this topic. :thumbsup /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Scarlett West
3/19/09, 6:22pm  |  Post #3
Posted: 3/19/09, 6:22pm  |  Post #3
PERFORMER
what a great list!!! I agree with them all!! =)

Something else -- I know some guys don't mind buying credits in pvt.. but if you know your limit before, get that taken care of so you don't have to interrupt yourself ..especially if im watching you rub your cock on cam -- and then you stop.. so I stop.. and im like, "what is he doing?" .. then you see "JimBob28267 just extended your time" and you're like "oh ok.. keep going?" haha

if you're stripped for time, don't be afraid to tell us. If you're respectful and honest.. I don't mind preparing out of pvt first so that I can get right down to business and make use of your 2 minutes properly :) Just know that we can not and will not change in camera view in the main chat.. but I will put those sexy boots on or get naked off cam .. and as soon as you click in, camera pans to me bending over my bed in doggy style sucking my dildo! muahahaha :jerkoff /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Kassie Lynn
3/19/09, 6:39pm  |  Post #4
Posted: 3/19/09, 6:39pm  |  Post #4
Kassie Lynn
PERFORMER
I love this post!!! I totally agree with everything you said. Most of my privates are great and so much fun. On occassion I'll get one when the member barely says a word and I'm like, ok, is he happy? Is he having fun? Turns out they always come back, so they must have liked it, but a little positive chat does help a lot. I always want to keep my guys coming back and I try to do whatever their request is, but if they aren't saying much, it can be hard sometimes./images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

yowzer
3/19/09, 6:40pm  |  Post #5
Posted: 3/19/09, 6:40pm  |  Post #5
Forum Veteran

The big rule is to enjoy yourself. So enjoy it. If you do, a lot of the stuff in the above post will happen naturally.

Also, it is your money, so do take control if things are not going the way you want them to. After all the performer is not psychic and can't read your mind. Having said that, she knows how to get herself off, so maybe letting her have a free-ish hand isn't all bad. :winkwink But do know that she will do what you want her to do, otherwise you'll both be pissed when you abruptly pull out of private if you get dissatisfied.

Another thing, when it comes to the reviews, be honest, other customers will use them as advice as to if they should go private. So be fair and accurate. 99% of reviews get 5 stars... do you really think that is true? Maybe people only leave great reviews after phenomenal privates... :drinkup /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Scarlett West
3/19/09, 6:41pm  |  Post #6
Posted: 3/19/09, 6:41pm  |  Post #6
PERFORMER
I agree, feed back is helpful.

I had one guy take me to pvt without warning me, commanded me to do something very vague.. and as I was doing it, I guess I did not do it right for whatever reason?

All he said was: "sigh....." and poof, he was gone.. lmao??? Still bugs me to this day.. like what the heck! /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Kassie Lynn
3/19/09, 6:53pm  |  Post #7
Posted: 3/19/09, 6:53pm  |  Post #7
Kassie Lynn
PERFORMER
I had one guy order me to put 5 fingers in my pussy once. First off, I very nicely explained to him that we are not allowed to do that on this site. Then I told him that since I only weigh 98 lbs. that it was probably almost impossible for me to do so anyway. I managed to get 4 in and then he said, "5 in now or I'm out bitch". lol Nice guy, right? Guess you are not going to please everyone./images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

amicu
3/19/09, 6:58pm  |  Post #8
Posted: 3/19/09, 6:58pm  |  Post #8
Forum Veteran

I agree, feed back is helpful.
I had one guy take me to pvt without warning me, commanded me to do something very vague.. and as I was doing it, I guess I did not do it right for whatever reason?
All he said was: "sigh....." and poof, he was gone.. lmao??? Still bugs me to this day.. like what the heck!

You can't please everybody all of the time.. so let him go please himself. It shouldn't bug you if you can't stand on your head and knead your labia with elbows... it's his problem that his fetishes are too sophisticated. He thought you were sexy or you'd have never found yourself alone with him at his expense, so don't fret :winkwink /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Kimee
3/19/09, 8:37pm  |  Post #9
Posted: 3/19/09, 8:37pm  |  Post #9
Kimee
PERFORMER
bump :thumbsup great post/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Valencia N
3/20/09, 12:47am  |  Post #10
Posted: 3/20/09, 12:47am  |  Post #10
Valencia N
PERFORMER
Good on you SAPHIRA!
Great topic! :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Randdom
3/20/09, 1:14am  |  Post #11
Posted: 3/20/09, 1:14am  |  Post #11
Forum Regular

I can't shove my whole arm up my ass/kill my pet/puke all over myself.'

Pfffth. Amateur.

:angel /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

daltoc
3/20/09, 1:15am  |  Post #12
Posted: 3/20/09, 1:15am  |  Post #12
Forum Regular

I normally let my regular know when I'm leaving - say, "I am going in 1 or 2 mintues". Do many guys do that? Is it "overboard polite" or just weird./images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

yowzer
3/20/09, 2:49am  |  Post #13
Posted: 3/20/09, 2:49am  |  Post #13
Forum Veteran

Not at all. Nothing wrong with saying you are about to go. Everyone needs to get themselves ready and prepped for doing something else if they have to quit doing something that is quite 'absorbing'.

Then again, if you are so into it, don't worry about clock watching. :winkwink /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Randdom
3/20/09, 3:25am  |  Post #14
Posted: 3/20/09, 3:25am  |  Post #14
Forum Regular

I normally let my regular know when I'm leaving - say, "I am going in 1 or 2 mintues". Do many guys do that? Is it "overboard polite" or just weird.

I think that's actually a great strategy. I was hanging with one model in her room (yes, on a night when I was tapped out) and nobody took her private for about 90 minutes to an hour. Nobody. So she finally threw in the towel and announced that she was gonna call it a night at the top of the hour, which was about ten minutes away.

Result? She spent the next three hours in a series of long privates.

Some guys just need a nudge./images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Suggs
3/20/09, 3:40am  |  Post #15
Posted: 3/20/09, 3:40am  |  Post #15
Forum Veteran

I normally tell any model I am taking pvt beforehand just in case they need to pee , normally i say get 'toy x' to hand as well so she isnt searching through all her instruments.

And when it comes to the end i like to make sure i have plenty of time to thank her for the time together and alwsys say 'I'll give ya time to get cleaned up and camera in right positiion before leading you back out'

Just good ol fashioned manners more than anything.

Great post Saph hunn/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Kamilaa
3/20/09, 6:31am  |  Post #16
Posted: 3/20/09, 6:31am  |  Post #16
Kamilaa
PERFORMER
SAPHIRA -beauty , ur post -Great :thumbsup
Bump !
/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Tiffany Dove
3/20/09, 12:04pm  |  Post #17
Posted: 3/20/09, 12:04pm  |  Post #17
PERFORMER
No flames, here.

You laid out the etiquette nicely.

My main problem is I am giving private shows, but I have no ratings.

The guys seem satisfied, but I would love some public feedback.

:offtopic

Do most of your guys just not rate your performance? /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Tiffany Dove
3/20/09, 12:08pm  |  Post #18
Posted: 3/20/09, 12:08pm  |  Post #18
PERFORMER
You are true gentleman, Suggs. The site needs more guys like you./images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Chelsey Eden
3/20/09, 12:39pm  |  Post #19
Posted: 3/20/09, 12:39pm  |  Post #19
Chelsey Eden
PERFORMER
i think some of the newly converted grays are the meanest!
i see a guy with 2 mins of credits and they type in all caps yelling to put something in my ass and HURRY UP!
these are they ones who mess with you a lot in open then go "seeya losers i'm going pvt!" and brag about it when they come out. ugh. that's rude to models and all the other chatters.

/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Randdom
3/20/09, 3:16pm  |  Post #20
Posted: 3/20/09, 3:16pm  |  Post #20
Forum Regular

Do most of your guys just not rate your performance?

You know, I didn't rate anything here for a while because they publically posted your name by it. For some reason, that's a deterent for me. Do they still do that?/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Online Now

Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

Brought to you by VS Media, Inc., Westlake Village, CA, United States
FBP Media s.r.o. (Reg. 06483453 ), Vodickova 791/41 Nove Mesto, 110 00 Praha 1, Czech Republic

Premium Videos

All persons depicted herein were at least 18 years of age at the time of photography:
18 U.S.C. 2257 Dichiarazione di conformità ai requisiti di conservazione della documentazione

© 1996 - 2024 VS3.COM, VS Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy, CA-Privacy Policy, Copyright Policy, Content Complaints & Terms & Conditions.
VISA Mastercard

Feature Show Ticket
Crediti
VIP STATO
Accesso completo istantaneo
Font Gold VIP
Fino a 10 nickname riservati
Email performers with attachments
La più grande anteprima di video privati
Disattiva la chat con gli utenti gratis (nessun utente grigio)
Accesso ai Forum VIP
Gratis Accesso illimitato ai tuoi show registrati
Gratis 150 video giornalieri disponibili per 7 giorni
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Accesso all'archivio video delle star per adulti
Gratis Accesso alle gallerie fotografiche delle modelle
VIP
OK
90 CREDITI
100 Crediti Gratis
$10
Modifica
Feature Show Ticket
Modifica
Accesso completo istantaneo
Font Gold VIP
Fino a 10 nickname riservati
Email performers with attachments
La più grande anteprima di video privati
Disattiva la chat con gli utenti gratis (nessun utente grigio)
Accesso ai Forum VIP
Gratis Accesso illimitato ai tuoi show registrati
Gratis 150 video giornalieri disponibili per 7 giorni
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Accesso all'archivio video delle star per adulti
Gratis Accesso alle gallerie fotografiche delle modelle
VIP 30 giorni di iscrizione
PIÙ 150 CREDITI GRATIS!
$39.95*
Modifica
OK
$39.95*
Modifica
Card Verification(CVV2)
Il numero CVV2 è un numero speciale stampato sulla carta di credito e fornisce un'ulteriore protezione contro le frodi.
Completa l'acquisto
f
Get Full Access Now!Get Full Access Now!
Create Free AccountCreate Free Account
X
Suggested Usernames:
I nomi utente e le password sono SENSIBILI ALLE MAIUSCOLE E ALLE MINUSCOLE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support