User status
120 GRATIS KREDITER!

Medlemsinloggning

Not a member?

Registrera dig gratis
X
Add Kink Live - The Best BDSM and Fetish Cams to your home screen: tap and then Add To Home Screen
X
Free VOD Passes
You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.
Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.
Go to Videos now.
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X

Community Forums

World's Top Cam Model Contest Season 2!

Add Reply
X
Add to List
Select a list to add
Item was successfully added to this list
VS_Elias
6/24/10, 4:48pm  |  Post #1
Posted: 6/24/10, 4:48pm  |  Post #1
Back to Top |  Report Abuse
Forum Regular

View: My profile

We are excited to announce the return of the World's Top Cam Model Contest! Season 2 is set to get under way next week!

The contest will run for 8-weeks and at the end will crown the top male and female performer on the site!

We will hold a preliminary contest, inclusive of last season's contestants, as well as other qualified contestants Monday, June 28th through Sunday, July 4th.

The actual contest will commence Monday, July 5th through Sunday, August 30th.

Vote for your favorite performer by having a paid show! The top girl and guy for this contest will receive cash prizes!
/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Easyfellow
6/27/10, 5:46am  |  Post #2
Posted: 6/27/10, 5:46am  |  Post #2
Forum Veteran

I have seen the end result in my crystal ball, but to keep it exciting, i will reveal nothing./images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Nichole Heartwell
7/2/10, 2:16am  |  Post #3
Posted: 7/2/10, 2:16am  |  Post #3
Nichole Heartwell
PERFORMER
I have seen the end result in my crystal ball, but to keep it exciting, i will reveal nothing.

Could you have a look into your crystal ball for me? I hope a new girl like myself has a chance at competing in this amazing event!

Ps I'll be on usually any day between 6-12 est... And sometimes earlier! I hope you stop by to tell me if it's in my future...

Xoxo
Nichole Heartwell/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Easyfellow
7/2/10, 9:40am  |  Post #4
Posted: 7/2/10, 9:40am  |  Post #4
Forum Veteran

Its just like football (soccer), do your best and everything is possible. Maybe you can open a bottle of champaign in a few months. (Or i'll open it for you, because most ladies are afraid for the big bang) :winkwink

Good luck in the contest :thumbsup

PS. I will check your room soon, but i use another name in chat (to avoid confrontations) /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Nichole Heartwell
7/2/10, 6:42pm  |  Post #5
Posted: 7/2/10, 6:42pm  |  Post #5
Nichole Heartwell
PERFORMER
Its just like football (soccer), do your best and everything is possible. Maybe you can open a bottle of champaign in a few months. (Or i'll open it for you, because most ladies are afraid for the big bang) :winkwink

Good luck in the contest :thumbsup

PS. I will check your room soon, but i use another name in chat (to avoid confrontations)

Ooooh...;-D I can't wait to hear what my future holds! xoxo/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Alberich
7/5/10, 1:29am  |  Post #6
Posted: 7/5/10, 1:29am  |  Post #6
Forum Veteran

Congratulations for all models in the finals :guitar :guitar I wish you all a great contest with lots of fun :thumbsup :angel :angel /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Purgatory
7/7/10, 9:00pm  |  Post #7
Posted: 7/7/10, 9:00pm  |  Post #7
Forum Rookie

If you guys can't find the link for the contest and the currrent standing table it's at the top right of the main page or you can click this link.

http://www.flirt4free.com/top-cam-model/contest-2010.php/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

fares_khiat
7/13/10, 8:16am  |  Post #8
Posted: 7/13/10, 8:16am  |  Post #8
Forum Rookie

We are excited to announce the return of the World's Top Cam Model Contest! Season 2 is set to get under way next week!

The contest will run for 8-weeks and at the end will crown the top male and female performer on the site!

We will hold a preliminary contest, inclusive of last season's contestants, as well as other qualified contestants Monday, June 28th through Sunday, July 4th.

Vote for your favorite performer by having a paid show! The top girl and guy for this contest will receive cash prizes!

:hitit /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Kertus
7/13/10, 9:08pm  |  Post #9
Posted: 7/13/10, 9:08pm  |  Post #9
Forum Veteran

ask the octopussy!/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Jordan Starr
7/14/10, 10:48am  |  Post #10
Posted: 7/14/10, 10:48am  |  Post #10
Jordan Starr
PERFORMER
That sounds fun!! :) . Cant wait to give it a try! Im a New performer and am loving It!! Check me out ;)...uually on at 1130-4am.

Jordan Starr/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Jordan Mac
7/18/10, 11:43pm  |  Post #11
Posted: 7/18/10, 11:43pm  |  Post #11
Jordan Mac
PERFORMER
** REMOVED BY ADMINISTRATOR **/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Betsy Page
8/7/10, 3:00am  |  Post #12
Posted: 8/7/10, 3:00am  |  Post #12
Betsy Page
PERFORMER
I'm so excited.... I just started and I'm sure I have a shot... Vote for me.... LOL.... I'm here every day 4:30pm est to midnight EST most days..... :angel

Kisses, Betsy Page/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Easyfellow
8/9/10, 1:30pm  |  Post #13
Posted: 8/9/10, 1:30pm  |  Post #13
Forum Veteran

Ok folks, now this contest is running to an end, i want more information and more transparency.

How are the contest points gathered? Can we have a spreadsheet to see how this points-list is built up?
(Should be easy to obtain those data from the f4f database)

Can we have an insight, how many private minutes contribute to this contest and does it matter, if models have charged 60 cpm or 120 cpm? Are bonus points from the 'appreciate model contest' involved?

I expect from VS that they present a detailed insight in these matters at the end of august, because we like contests, but most of all we like fair contests.

And if everything in this contest went fair and clean, i will congratulate the winner with all my heart.

Alberich
8/9/10, 1:34pm  |  Post #14
Posted: 8/9/10, 1:34pm  |  Post #14
Forum Veteran

Ok folks, now this contest is running to its end, i want more information and more transparency.

How are the contest points gathered? Can we have a spreadsheet how these points are built up?

Can we have an insight, how many private minutes contribute to this contest and does it matter, if models have charged 60 cpm or 120 cpm? Are bonus points from the 'appreciate model contest' involved?

I expect from VS that they present a detailed insight in these matters at the end of august, because we like contests, but most of all we like fair contests.

And if everything in this contest went fair and clean, i will congratulate the winner with all my heart.

Just press the points of the model at the Contest Standings Overall and you'll have all the requested information, tho the total amount of credits you will probably never know. But as buisinessman you'll understand it :thumbsup :thumbsup and cheers bro :drinkup :drinkup /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Easyfellow
8/9/10, 1:46pm  |  Post #15
Posted: 8/9/10, 1:46pm  |  Post #15
Forum Veteran

Just press the points of the model at the Contest Standings Overall and you'll have all the requested information, tho the total amount of credits you will probably never know. But as buisinessman you'll understand it :thumbsup :thumbsup and cheers bro :drinkup :drinkup

Lol, thanks, i didn' t try that before. I am not a businessman, actually.

Black Daniels
8/22/10, 12:28pm  |  Post #16
Posted: 8/22/10, 12:28pm  |  Post #16
Black Daniels
PERFORMER
Hmmm I wonder how fast I can get to the top!!! :drinkup /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

wangwei6613
8/24/10, 2:50am  |  Post #17
Posted: 8/24/10, 2:50am  |  Post #17
Forum Rookie

Sonya A
8/28/10, 10:18pm  |  Post #18
Posted: 8/28/10, 10:18pm  |  Post #18
Sonya A
PERFORMER
I have seen the end result in my crystal ball, but to keep it exciting, i will reveal nothing.

Sonya A
8/28/10, 10:18pm  |  Post #19
Posted: 8/28/10, 10:18pm  |  Post #19
Sonya A
PERFORMER

Nichole Heartwell
8/30/10, 3:50pm  |  Post #20
Posted: 8/30/10, 3:50pm  |  Post #20
Nichole Heartwell
PERFORMER
Ok folks, now this contest is running to an end, i want more information and more transparency.

How are the contest points gathered? Can we have a spreadsheet to see how this points-list is built up?

Hey Easy! OMG you are my little Lucky Charm! I came in 3rd place! It ttook a lot of work, but i made it...the contest is over now, but when it was ongoing, all you had to do was click on the model's overall position in the contest number and a tally came up. Here is the brief explanation of the contest, plus the Model appreciation winners got 20pts for the days they won.

Each week of the contest runs from 12:01 AM EST on Monday through midnight EST on Sunday night. Here is where the contest changes a bit: Model placement in the contest is based on Points that they earn based on the criteria below:

1. Weekly Placement: Models that finish each week of the contest in the Top 20:
* 1st Place - 20 Points
* 2nd Place - 18 Points
* 3rd Place - 15 Points
* 4th through 10th - 10 Points
* 11th through 20th - 5 Points
2. Consistency Online
* Broadcasting a minimum of 3 hours per day - 3 Points
3. Breaking the "Most Credits in a Single Day" Hall of Fame Record - 30 Points
* Breaking Hall of Fame Record

Online Now

Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

Brought to you by VS Media, Inc., Westlake Village, CA, United States
FBP Media s.r.o. (Reg. 06483453 ), Vodickova 791/41 Nove Mesto, 110 00 Praha 1, Czech Republic

Premium Videos

All persons depicted herein were at least 18 years of age at the time of photography:
18 U.S.C. 2257 Försäkran om överensstämmelse med dokumentationskrav

© 1996 - 2024 VS3.COM, VS Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy, CA-Privacy Policy, Copyright Policy, Content Complaints & Terms & Conditions.
VISA Mastercard

Feature Show Ticket
Krediter
VIP STATUS
Omedelbar full åtkomst
Guld VIP-teckensnitt
Upp till 10 reserverade smeknamn
Email performers with attachments
Största förhandsgranskningen av privatvideo
Stäng av gratis användarchatt (inga gråa användare)
Tillgång till VIP-forum
Gratis Obegränsad tillgång till dina egna inspelningar
Gratis 150 dagliga videoklipp tillgängliga i 7 dagar
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Tillgång till Videoarkiv för vuxna stjärnor
Gratis Tillgång till modellfotogallerier
VIP
GODKÄND
90 KREDITER
100 Krediter Gratis
$10
Ändra
Feature Show Ticket
Ändra
Omedelbar full åtkomst
Guld VIP-teckensnitt
Upp till 10 reserverade smeknamn
Email performers with attachments
Största förhandsgranskningen av privatvideo
Stäng av gratis användarchatt (inga gråa användare)
Tillgång till VIP-forum
Gratis Obegränsad tillgång till dina egna inspelningar
Gratis 150 dagliga videoklipp tillgängliga i 7 dagar
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Tillgång till Videoarkiv för vuxna stjärnor
Gratis Tillgång till modellfotogallerier
VIP 30 dagars medlemskap
PLUS 150 KREDITER GRATIS!
$39.95*
Ändra
GODKÄND
$39.95*
Ändra
Card Verification(CVV2)
CVV2-numret är ett specialnummer som är tryckt på ditt kreditkort och ger extra skydd mot bedrägerier.
Slutför köp
f
Get Full Access Now!Get Full Access Now!
Create Free AccountCreate Free Account
X
Suggested Usernames:
Användarnamn och lösenord är SKIFTLÄGESKÄNSLIGA
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support