User status
120 GRATIS KREDITER!

Medlemsinloggning

Not a member?

Registrera dig gratis
X
Add Kink Live - The Best BDSM and Fetish Cams to your home screen: tap and then Add To Home Screen
X
Free VOD Passes
You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.
Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.
Go to Videos now.
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X

Community Forums

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ B R Y A N N A * * S P A N K S ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Add Reply
X
Add to List
Select a list to add
Item was successfully added to this list
LickaU
10/20/10, 10:06pm  |  Post #1
Posted: 10/20/10, 10:06pm  |  Post #1
Back to Top |  Report Abuse
Forum Veteran

View: My profile

:angel :evil :guitar :party :bowdown

Beautiful , bold and bodacious !!!
This lady has entertained us since December 2008 and causing many to fall in love and thousands to cum again and again .
She has long sexy brown hair and beautiful hazel eyes .
Her toy collection continues to grow at leap and bounds . Sound , light , big , giant . small and many textures and colors .
Big firm perky boobs and juicy round bottom . Many think she is in her 20s .

Bryanna allows each person to know her very individual .
She is VERY active away from Flirt with job , career , family and friends .
ALWAYS a treat to log in and see her working .

Her Bio Link : http://www.flirt4free.com/models/bios/bryanna_spanks/about.php

Recent Reviews :

So love spending time with woman, and am very glad she is back online. Looking forward to making up for lost time.. And I love how she makes me cum!

Beautiful , bold , brilliant , and always so nice .
She is sexy and friendly to all .
This is the one you want to be next to you

Bryanna listens well and does all in private .
Sometimes like tonight , I was a little quiet foe her tastes .
She took over and shifted into HIGH gear !!!!!
She is not a shy school girl - she is a woman pf passion and knows how to make both member and her satisfied

she is very sexy i would core her better then 5 plus. she has a great personality and is fun to be around and spend time with.

Bryanna is the MOST real women on this site. She has a drop dead body AND a killer personality to go with it! That really makes her even more sexy then all the other ladies! Take her pvt and you'll be in for the time of your life. With a totally HOT body and a wonderful personality your time with her will be well worth the money spent!!
Don't miss out on this wonderful lady.....a lady who likes to have fun and knows how to make u feel good about yourself!!

Oh Bryanna your so sexy and beautiful and damn i loved our time together!...guys she is not only hot and sexy but pretty smart and kind...oh and she can be sooo horny!..:P...you should all go check her out you wont be desapointed!!...:)

Later - I will try to get Miss Spanks to come and reply her . A picture is worth more than 1000 words !
I hope all take time to visit this special lady and get to know her
/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Bryanna Spanks
10/20/10, 11:05pm  |  Post #2
Posted: 10/20/10, 11:05pm  |  Post #2
Bryanna Spanks
PERFORMER
:angel :evil :guitar :party :bowdown

Beautiful , bold and bodacious !!!
This lady has entertained us since December 2008 and causing many to fall in love and thousands to cum again and again .
She has long sexy brown hair and beautiful hazel eyes .
Her toy collection continues to grow at leap and bounds . Sound , light , big , giant . small and many textures and colors .
Big firm perky boobs and juicy round bottom . Many think she is in her 20s .

Bryanna allows each person to know her very individual .
She is VERY active away from Flirt with job , career , family and friends .
ALWAYS a treat to log in and see her working .

Her Bio Link : http://www.flirt4free.com/models/bios/bryanna_spanks/about.php

Recent Reviews :

So love spending time with woman, and am very glad she is back online. Looking forward to making up for lost time.. And I love how she makes me cum!

Beautiful , bold , brilliant , and always so nice .
She is sexy and friendly to all .
This is the one you want to be next to you

Bryanna listens well and does all in private .
Sometimes like tonight , I was a little quiet foe her tastes .
She took over and shifted into HIGH gear !!!!!
She is not a shy school girl - she is a woman pf passion and knows how to make both member and her satisfied

she is very sexy i would core her better then 5 plus. she has a great personality and is fun to be around and spend time with.

Bryanna is the MOST real women on this site. She has a drop dead body AND a killer personality to go with it! That really makes her even more sexy then all the other ladies! Take her pvt and you'll be in for the time of your life. With a totally HOT body and a wonderful personality your time with her will be well worth the money spent!!
Don't miss out on this wonderful lady.....a lady who likes to have fun and knows how to make u feel good about yourself!!

Oh Bryanna your so sexy and beautiful and damn i loved our time together!...guys she is not only hot and sexy but pretty smart and kind...oh and she can be sooo horny!..:P...you should all go check her out you wont be desapointed!!...:)

Later - I will try to get Miss Spanks to come and reply her . A picture is worth more than 1000 words !
I hope all take time to visit this special lady and get to know her

*blush*

After the pvt tonight.. Now reading this...

I need to go take a shower, as I am still raring to go!! Look forward to seeing you tomorrow night. /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

lovinitall
10/21/10, 10:03pm  |  Post #3
Posted: 10/21/10, 10:03pm  |  Post #3
Forum Rookie

I was hoping she would be on, but she sent me a message that her voice is just about gone!! Whoever took her pvt last, must have had her really screaming..

Bryanna- I hope you get back on soon, as I'v been saving up some credits, just for you../images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

LickaU
10/21/10, 10:34pm  |  Post #4
Posted: 10/21/10, 10:34pm  |  Post #4
Forum Veteran

I was hoping she would be on, but she sent me a message that her voice is just about gone!! Whoever took her pvt last, must have had her really screaming..

Bryanna- I hope you get back on soon, as I'v been saving up some credits, just for you..

:orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh

It was me :evil
Won;t tell squirting details or or or ........

She still had some voice .

I am sure she will be back as soon as she can :thumbsup /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

stud9incher
10/22/10, 7:24pm  |  Post #5
Posted: 10/22/10, 7:24pm  |  Post #5
Forum Regular

:orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh

It was me :evil
Won;t tell squirting details or or or ........

She still had some voice .

I am sure she will be back as soon as she can :thumbsup

Ockie69
10/22/10, 9:01pm  |  Post #6
Posted: 10/22/10, 9:01pm  |  Post #6
Forum Veteran

Bryanna- I hope you get back on soon, as I'v been saving up some credits, just for you..

Uh Oh - LickaU is leaving models speechless again. :thumbsup :thumbsup :winkwink

Bryanna is a Great person./images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Bryanna Spanks
10/25/10, 11:47am  |  Post #7
Posted: 10/25/10, 11:47am  |  Post #7
Bryanna Spanks
PERFORMER
I am going to be making it on in a bit. Eating breakfast, and then I will sign on. Hope you all are ready!!/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Bryanna Spanks
10/28/10, 10:52pm  |  Post #8
Posted: 10/28/10, 10:52pm  |  Post #8
Bryanna Spanks
PERFORMER
I am sooooo tired... I had planned to be on this evening, but just NOW got done baking and decorating over 130 cookies for all the class parties tomorrow!! All of them are cut-out cookies, so I couldn't even just drop dough on a pan, and that be it.. Ggrrrrrrrrrrrr... I am looking forward to getting on soon, though. What do you all do this time of year?/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

lovinitall
10/31/10, 10:57pm  |  Post #9
Posted: 10/31/10, 10:57pm  |  Post #9
Forum Rookie

I'm sorry to hear about your computer crashing. Was looking forward to seeing your costumes you had told me about. Hope you get back online soon, and look forward to seeing some pictures at least!/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Bryanna Spanks
11/2/10, 10:21pm  |  Post #10
Posted: 11/2/10, 10:21pm  |  Post #10
Bryanna Spanks
PERFORMER
I will be on tomorrow morning, from 9:00am to 11:00am PST. Come stop by!!/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Bryanna Spanks
11/7/10, 10:37pm  |  Post #11
Posted: 11/7/10, 10:37pm  |  Post #11
Bryanna Spanks
PERFORMER
I am going to be on tomorrow evening, at 7pm PST.. I am looking forward to releasing all this pent up energy I have. I have been off-line way to much lately, and look forward to spending some time with you all!!/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Bryanna Spanks
11/20/10, 10:00am  |  Post #12
Posted: 11/20/10, 10:00am  |  Post #12
Bryanna Spanks
PERFORMER
I got my computer back!! I will be trying to get back online asap!/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

LickaU
11/25/10, 6:48am  |  Post #13
Posted: 11/25/10, 6:48am  |  Post #13
Forum Veteran

I got my computer back!! I will be trying to get back online asap!

wOOOOhOOOO I got an email on site .
Bryanna is indeed back .
Shows last night .

Bryanna Sparks is 1 hot lady .
Fun , friendly , great entertainer in open and private , and always so sexy :bowdown /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Bryanna Spanks
11/25/10, 10:44am  |  Post #14
Posted: 11/25/10, 10:44am  |  Post #14
Bryanna Spanks
PERFORMER

wOOOOhOOOO I got an email on site .
Bryanna is indeed back .
Shows last night .

Bryanna Sparks is 1 hot lady .
Fun , friendly , great entertainer in open and private , and always so sexy :bowdown

I don't know if I was so friendly last night.. I had a couple of bozos who were being rude to others in my room. I'm sorry to anyone they offended, especially the member who left because of it. Hopefully, those two will be taken care, and not bother anyone again.
Happy Thursday to everyone!! And I will try to be on tonight. When I know, I will post again!!/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Bryanna Spanks
11/29/10, 10:09am  |  Post #15
Posted: 11/29/10, 10:09am  |  Post #15
Bryanna Spanks
PERFORMER
I will be on today LickaU!! I am logging on around 9am PST. Gotta do the mom thing first, then I will have the WHOLE house to myself.. I also have new curtains up, so I can go anywhere in my house. Mmmmmm... Kitchen table??/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Bryanna Spanks
11/30/10, 9:49pm  |  Post #16
Posted: 11/30/10, 9:49pm  |  Post #16
Bryanna Spanks
PERFORMER
Hi guys!!
I am finally getting back into a routine, so I hope you all come and play with me soon. I have decided I need to wear the costumes I was to wear at Halloween. Come and see me. If you want me to wear one, let me know. Also, I have been extremely horny lately.. Hope someone comes and satisfies me soon. I have had some members bring me to orgasm, but you know me... The more, the better, cause the harder. ~Bry~

lovinitall
12/2/10, 11:29am  |  Post #17
Posted: 12/2/10, 11:29am  |  Post #17
Forum Rookie

When r u going to be on again? I wanna see you on your wood chair with the dildo. /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Bryanna Spanks
12/9/10, 11:35am  |  Post #18
Posted: 12/9/10, 11:35am  |  Post #18
Bryanna Spanks
PERFORMER
When r u going to be on again? I wanna see you on your wood chair with the dildo.

Hi darling!! I've been making it on, and am planning for this evening. I'll make sure I have my wood chair and dildo ready, just for you. Should I break out the heels and music as well?/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

amicu
12/9/10, 12:28pm  |  Post #19
Posted: 12/9/10, 12:28pm  |  Post #19
Forum Veteran

I'll make sure I have my wood chair and dildo ready, just for you.

Hmmmph, just for him... No floatie Coors Light mail-in 500 UPC labels and get a piece of crap inflatable chair with beer holder for me, or psychadelic 60s Rainbows-are-Groovy beanbag chair for Licka, or limited edition shag green svelt LaZboy chair for Ockie, or stolen hospice all-purpose personal assistant shower chair for Stud? Such favoritism!

:orglaugh /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Bryanna Spanks
12/9/10, 8:14pm  |  Post #20
Posted: 12/9/10, 8:14pm  |  Post #20
Bryanna Spanks
PERFORMER

Hmmmph, just for him... No floatie Coors Light mail-in 500 UPC labels and get a piece of crap inflatable chair with beer holder for me, or psychadelic 60s Rainbows-are-Groovy beanbag chair for Licka, or limited edition shag green svelt LaZboy chair for Ockie, or stolen hospice all-purpose personal assistant shower chair for Stud? Such favoritism!

:orglaugh

Hey, you had the yellow galoshes../images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Online Now

Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

Brought to you by VS Media, Inc., Westlake Village, CA, United States
FBP Media s.r.o. (Reg. 06483453 ), Vodickova 791/41 Nove Mesto, 110 00 Praha 1, Czech Republic

Premium Videos

All persons depicted herein were at least 18 years of age at the time of photography:
18 U.S.C. 2257 Försäkran om överensstämmelse med dokumentationskrav

© 1996 - 2024 VS3.COM, VS Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy, CA-Privacy Policy, Copyright Policy , Content Complaints & Terms & Conditions.
VISA Mastercard

Feature Show Ticket
Krediter
VIP STATUS
Omedelbar full åtkomst
Guld VIP-teckensnitt
Upp till 10 reserverade smeknamn
Email performers with attachments
Största förhandsgranskningen av privatvideo
Stäng av gratis användarchatt (inga gråa användare)
Tillgång till VIP-forum
Gratis Obegränsad tillgång till dina egna inspelningar
Gratis 150 dagliga videoklipp tillgängliga i 7 dagar
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Tillgång till Videoarkiv för vuxna stjärnor
Gratis Tillgång till modellfotogallerier
VIP
GODKÄND
90 KREDITER
100 Krediter Gratis
$10
Ändra
Feature Show Ticket
Ändra
Omedelbar full åtkomst
Guld VIP-teckensnitt
Upp till 10 reserverade smeknamn
Email performers with attachments
Största förhandsgranskningen av privatvideo
Stäng av gratis användarchatt (inga gråa användare)
Tillgång till VIP-forum
Gratis Obegränsad tillgång till dina egna inspelningar
Gratis 150 dagliga videoklipp tillgängliga i 7 dagar
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Tillgång till Videoarkiv för vuxna stjärnor
Gratis Tillgång till modellfotogallerier
VIP 30 dagars medlemskap
PLUS 150 KREDITER GRATIS!
$39.95*
Ändra
GODKÄND
$39.95*
Ändra
Card Verification(CVV2)
CVV2-numret är ett specialnummer som är tryckt på ditt kreditkort och ger extra skydd mot bedrägerier.
Slutför köp
f
Get Full Access Now!Get Full Access Now!
Create Free AccountCreate Free Account
X
Suggested Usernames:
Användarnamn och lösenord är SKIFTLÄGESKÄNSLIGA
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support