User status
120 FREE CREDITS!

Member Login

Not a member?

X
Add Kink Live - The Best BDSM and Fetish Cams to your home screen: tap and then Add To Home Screen
X
Free VOD Passes
You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.
Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.
Go to Videos now.
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X

Community Forums

Open chat etiquette REDUX

Add Reply
X
Add to List
Select a list to add
Item was successfully added to this list
Suggs
5/10/09, 4:48am  |  Post #1
Posted: 5/10/09, 4:48am  |  Post #1
Back to Top |  Report Abuse
Forum Veteran

View: My profile

Here we go again LOL

split these out of the pvt etiquette thread - thx LickaU for keeping a copy this is my original 10 points and 2 additionals 1 of which was by Saphira and the other I cant remember who added it.

1 -- No repetative begging :- This goes without saying, by all means ask a question ONCE and if performer declines dont just repeat the same thing over and over again.

2 -- Caps off please :- this is net chat equivalent of shouting at top of your voice and is not welcome

3 -- No promoting of a different site :- Do I need to even explain why this is so wrong?

4 -- No coming into a performers room to promote another performer off this site.

5 -- No discussing another performer UNLESS the model whose room you are in mentions them 1st.

6 -- The most important person in a room is the performer :- This one goes to all the ppl that come in and try to chat up any of the chatters.

7 -- When a performer says no to something it does not mean ask me again in 10 seconds and i will say yes

8 -- For the most part the performers speak / type in English to a varying degree.

9 -- A rule of thumb i follow is speak to the performers the exact same way that you would want any1 to speak to you - show the correct respect and manners and you will be fine.

10 -- All of the above rules are for when a performer is in open AND private :- Just because a customer has taken performer pvt does not give any1 carte blance to start being abusive, promoting another performer etc,

If every1 reads and tries to go by these simple 10 pointers the site will flow with a better movement than it has been recently where the idiots have seemongly ran amok.

*** If anyone else has any more guieslines for chat netiquette please dont hesitate to post ***

11 - show the models respect.
And if the model says no. "NO MEANS NO"

12 - No fighting with one another! I'm not talking about if some eejit comes in and starts insulting the model and all her fans spring to her defence; that's actually pretty sweet. I'm talking about picking fights with another member just for the sake of fighting - over football, politics, even the other person's username. DON'T DO IT. If a member says something you don't like, politely disagree with him and then ignore it. IGNORE it. Don't start a big macho testosterone-fuelled slanging match and keep whispering to the performer: "I'm sorry but HE started it". Be the bigger person and don't respond
/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

ozzieboy4u
5/10/09, 9:56pm  |  Post #2
Posted: 5/10/09, 9:56pm  |  Post #2
Forum Veteran

good to see this tread back.
Great stuff Suggs. :thumbsup :thumbsup /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Heather Adams
5/11/09, 12:13am  |  Post #3
Posted: 5/11/09, 12:13am  |  Post #3
Heather Adams
PERFORMER
Come into my room and type "Show asssss" and "Show boobsssss" is your QUICKEST way for me to ban your ass. Just sayin'./images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

LickaU
5/11/09, 12:21am  |  Post #4
Posted: 5/11/09, 12:21am  |  Post #4
Forum Veteran

I saved this and the other for my 1500th post
I have Time Waster's if you want Suggs :thumbsup /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

G-Mann
5/11/09, 1:46am  |  Post #5
Posted: 5/11/09, 1:46am  |  Post #5
Forum Veteran

I saved this and the other for my 1500th post
I have Time Waster's if you want Suggs :thumbsup

You should repost Time Wasters so we can help out the models with names and so members can also see the shameful ones. :drinkup /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

DiscoVolante
5/14/09, 11:28pm  |  Post #6
Posted: 5/14/09, 11:28pm  |  Post #6
Forum Regular

So, these are just my personal rules. I try to be as friendly as possible with the models with the knowledge that these girls are doing a job first and foremost, and that having fun is one of the great benefits of it. These aren't numbered because I couldn't decide on an order. If I think of any more, I'll add them in another post.

Treat the model like a full person. Everybody asks her to show her ass or tits. If you do it, you're just like everybody else.

Try to compliment the model on something OTHER than her tits and ass...unless she's really trying to show you how nice her ass is. That's okay then.

Everybody likes a good joke. Don't take yourself too seriously.

DON'T SCREAM

Use /WHISPER to avoid conflicts and discuss personal arrangements before private. Do not use it to just talk to the model. It makes the room look dead.

Don't wank in open chat. Seriously. That's just lame.

Don't wank in open chat, then take the girl private for 30 seconds to finish off.

Don't take a girl private with 'scared money'. This site isn't worth going broke for.

Don't try to get the model to do something she doesn't want to do or is not physically able to do. You are not an 'anal trainer' or a 'squirt professional'. No means no.

A lot of models are willing to do special requests. If you set up an appointment with a model and ask for something specific, do your best not to flake, and if you do miss your appointment, write an apology ASAP.

If somebody flakes on a model, and you have enough money for a private show. Take the model, and see what the other guy is missing. She'll appreciate it, and you might discover a new fetish to enjoy! :D

A good private is always at least 20 minutes. It's long enough, usually, for the model to cum and for you to really enjoy the full range of what the model enjoys doing.

TALK TO THE MODEL WHEN YOU'RE IN PRIVATE. It's not that hard to wank and type. A little frustrating, yes, but not hard. The ladies love feedback and they want to make sure you're enjoying the show!

Don't start talking dirty in open chat unless you're ready to take the model private. (I call this the 'shooting blanks' rule.)

Say 'Thank you' after a private. Even though these girls do this for a job, they are sharing something very personal with you. A thank you always goes a long way.

LickaU
5/14/09, 11:30pm  |  Post #7
Posted: 5/14/09, 11:30pm  |  Post #7
Forum Veteran

Maybe an addition :

TIP a model for an exceptional Private :thumbsup
Models appreciate tips . :drinkup

Special way of showing appreciation :angel /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

DiscoVolante
5/14/09, 11:57pm  |  Post #8
Posted: 5/14/09, 11:57pm  |  Post #8
Forum Regular

Maybe an addition :
TIP a model for an exceptional Private :thumbsup
Models appreciate tips . :drinkup
Special way of showing appreciation :angel

I've been here since like, forever. I remember when I first got here and there were virtually NO American models on here, and things weren't as controlled as they are now. Anyway, back then I was told to pretty much never tip the models because they never got the money. It was all going to their individual studios or something. It was way more beneficial to the models just to take them private.

But you're right, things have changed, mostly for the better. Go ahead and tip the models if you truly enjoyed her show.

Now I feel old./images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

DiscoVolante
5/15/09, 3:48pm  |  Post #9
Posted: 5/15/09, 3:48pm  |  Post #9
Forum Regular

Just thought of another one.

Always write a review. Make it positive./images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Saphira
5/15/09, 7:03pm  |  Post #10
Posted: 5/15/09, 7:03pm  |  Post #10
Saphira
PERFORMER
All *excellent* tips, Disco. :thumbsup Thank you for sharing. /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Suggs
5/16/09, 2:38am  |  Post #11
Posted: 5/16/09, 2:38am  |  Post #11
Forum Veteran

Adds another pointer

If for some reason you are unable to go pvt DONT just say to the model "I'll be right back I'm off to buy time" then disappear only to return a few days later as no doubt the model will 1- Be mighty pissed off and 2- think your some1 they may end up listed in the timewaster thread.

Instead BE HONEST and say "I cant go pvt at present even though I would love to but I cant afford to buy credits at the moment" this shows you are a person of trustworthy nature - and the performer will no doubt be more impressed that you are willing to delay your time alone together so she isnt being rushed to reach the "climax" of a pvt show./images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

gdiddy
5/16/09, 4:58am  |  Post #12
Posted: 5/16/09, 4:58am  |  Post #12
Forum Veteran

and also if you want a girl to squirt for you, realize it might take some time. it's like an orgasm.. but way more intense! there is no magic button, so if you want her to squirt (or any other fetish that has potential to take a while) ask her how long it takes her to do so in open chat so you understand how long it might take. if she says 10-15 minutes, make sure you have 20 minutes ready for her. she's not a robot!!! :twocents/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Loona
5/16/09, 5:49am  |  Post #13
Posted: 5/16/09, 5:49am  |  Post #13
Loona
PERFORMER
I agree with my all thoughts with Disco's rules...

What hurst myself very often:

- dont overdose whisperring (oh my... it so annoying when guy keep talking only in that mode) - if it is not needed for being whisperred...

- try NOT TO STAY SILENT for ages - it's so confusing when a guy comes to my room from the very begining and havent told a word... maybe it belongs to 'Don't want in open' rule?... :evil or if you prefer to stay silent - tell that - I will leave you alone :winkwink

- try not to talk badly about rest of guys in room

- say HI FIRST; many of whites and even golds behaves like gray beggars - show tits, show ass... before nothing said before :(

- promising privates when totally not going to do that; I mean looong promising...promising privates from three months and keep coming and saying... NEXT TIME... Oh my... I don't expect from nobody any promises, being in my open room is soo fine for me... :) so if you are not going to do that - it's better for you not to promise anything.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________-

That is the end for now - I had to say that cause yesterday I got mad almost from most of that rules broken. And it's hard to make me lost soo much. Hopefully I had great guys to keep me in health :thumbsup

One bad thing is - if somebody is rude and disrespectfull, treating us-performers like toys all the time - he won't read all these rules for sure. It can be only therapy for me writing them :winkwink

Kisses for alll normal guys muaaaahhh/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Chelsey Eden
5/16/09, 8:52am  |  Post #14
Posted: 5/16/09, 8:52am  |  Post #14
Chelsey Eden
PERFORMER
i need to mention that when you're roleplaying please give your model some feedback! i know you're enjoying yourself so a simple "mmmmmmm" if quite enough!

i was playing the oversexed librarian punishing a patron for returning books late and got no feedback during the show, afterwards he told he i was the best but during it i was thinking "he's so quiet, i hope he likes what i'm doing!"

i always wonder after short shows if a guy came or didn't like what i did. there's no way to know, i guess he probably came quickly because if guys want something different they'll ask. /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

gdiddy
5/16/09, 2:41pm  |  Post #15
Posted: 5/16/09, 2:41pm  |  Post #15
Forum Veteran

i need to mention that when you're roleplaying please give your model some feedback! i know you're enjoying yourself so a simple "mmmmmmm" if quite enough!

always try to say something every few minutes at least - i normally don't like to use what i call text messaging speak (i.e. ur gr8, ty, l8r), but when we're doing our thing in pvt i switch to that cause it's easier :orglaugh

i cannot imagine what it's like sometimes when your trying to make the other person get off and they don't give you any feedback, so you're wondering if you should switch it up or keep doing the same thing (oh wait, yea i do.. my last girlfriend was like that)!!

:bulb and it's probably a good idea to say something if the models doing something you like, cause if you neglect to say anything there's a chance she's gonna try to switch it up thinking you're not liking it or something.

thanks to all the models who endure that everyday.. i think i would go insane if i was just sitting there rubbing it out for someone who was impersonating a mime! :bowdown /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Suggs
5/22/09, 4:27pm  |  Post #16
Posted: 5/22/09, 4:27pm  |  Post #16
Forum Veteran

BUMP/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

DiscoVolante
5/24/09, 12:26am  |  Post #17
Posted: 5/24/09, 12:26am  |  Post #17
Forum Regular

I just thought of another one...

HAVE A PLAN

You're not doing the model or yourself any favors by not knowing what you want when you take a model private. Back in my early days here, I would sometimes take a girl private and she'd talk my ear off, or give me a confused look because I'd simply say I wanted to do whatever she wanted. Some of them BEGGED me for direction, and I would simply not give it to them. :( These were probably the worst privates I could have ever had, and I only had myself to blame.

She's there to make you happy! If you want to talk, then by all means, do so. Talking in private builds rapport with a model, and can make the times you do go in for sex a lot more intimate and fun. But, if you're there to have fun, then make sure she knows what you want. Be creative with your dirty talk and let her know you're there to have a good time with her!/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

G-Mann
5/24/09, 10:53pm  |  Post #18
Posted: 5/24/09, 10:53pm  |  Post #18
Forum Veteran

:thumbsup /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Carla Lopez
5/27/09, 8:18am  |  Post #19
Posted: 5/27/09, 8:18am  |  Post #19
Carla Lopez
PERFORMER
I don't even know what could be added to this. You have covered everything that seems to annoy me,,lol!!/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

G-Mann
5/31/09, 1:41am  |  Post #20
Posted: 5/31/09, 1:41am  |  Post #20
Forum Veteran

Bump back to page 1 :drinkup

Online Now

Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

Brought to you by VS Media, Inc., Westlake Village, CA, United States
FBP Media s.r.o. (Reg. 06483453 ), Vodickova 791/41 Nove Mesto, 110 00 Praha 1, Czech Republic

Premium Videos

All persons depicted herein were at least 18 years of age at the time of photography:
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

© 1996 - 2024 VS3.COM, VS Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy, CA-Privacy Policy, Copyright Policy , Content Complaints & Terms & Conditions.
VISA Mastercard

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
f
Get Full Access Now!Get Full Access Now!
Create Free AccountCreate Free Account
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support