User status
120 FREE CREDITS!

Member Login

Not a member?

X
Add Kink Live - The Best BDSM and Fetish Cams to your home screen: tap and then Add To Home Screen
X
Free VOD Passes
You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.
Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.
Go to Videos now.
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X

Community Forums

Chat Timewasters - "The Good-guys strikes Back"

Suggs
5/11/09, 2:29am  |  Post #1
Posted: 5/11/09, 2:29am  |  Post #1
Back to Top |  Report Abuse
Forum Veteran

View: My profile

Heres the list as it was when the thread was transferred to the Models forums,

This thread first came about at the request of Candie after a chatter promised a lot of stuff and never went through with his promised pvt.

Grey Names

PlayboyScout/Roger/BookHerNow - promises $25.000 to pose in playboy and sends Virus to shut down model's computer
Blkman- He says hi and gives model 1 minute to answer or he runs lines of Spam for 10+ minutes . Best to say "Hi" and he goes to next room

HeartSurgeon - Always asks for Fist shows and promises $1000 for fist show

"Kioo". He has a "scat" fetish that is disgusting, and he comes into my room calling me derogatory names

Member Names

Goldenman /TheBoss - Demands model is tied up and follow 10-60 minutes of commands . WORST offender so far Now makes Members names with number added . Such a loser as reported again by models and members .
*** Now copying other members names [Used Thunderstick's name recently] ***

Easylover - beg for a performer to put on a outfit promising them long pvts then do a runner as soon as they see the outfit.
BODYSWAPPER - nutjob
Michael with a few numbers after his name / Graham something-disappears after outfit requested is on
GRAHAMPHUNK.....i know hem sinse i work here.Every time he say the same things--change then 34min. pvt
Coocoo...something . He uses same lie always .... I pray that you look bla bla bla
luvbignipples - which always begg for glass dildo and oil and promise many minutes in pvt
hottooo - he just keeps asking and asking and asking till it gets stresfull
Stomper44 - he asks you to take off your top and put on a denim miniskirt
Kidlup - complains your boring if you spend to much talking to your (referring to the models) regulars instead of showing him something sexy
Buldger- ask u a hand bra in free, then if u don't do it he say u are boring
"kryptonian"- also beg for changing and showing tits promising long pvt and run away...
Hookie is another who promises pvt for a flash and then leaves
fer12345 - went balistic using caps and demanding nude,audio , etc and left after outfit was on

jack13120 - asks if model wants to be school girl in 30 min show if the model says yes he asks for has skirt and leaves after model is dressed
wardell1212- want to see if u are shaved and promise 30 min pv if u show
MrCock76 - abusive irritating individual - "arrogant girls should not be allowed to work on this site"

specialo1233 - earned his place in the hall of fruitcakes with no manners
Kim_robinson - spammer uses Yahoo , Yahoo will suspend her account when reprted
Leo1 - asked for sending my photos then yelling in CAPS inappropriate
Sexmeup21 is begging to see all my toys
cjbarkle0912 - He begged for nips
bullet - ask for nips then started calling her old, fat, ugly etc
UrDreamBoy (whisper):many things and never a private
navyguy69er. Continuously asked models for nude stockings and clear heels
badbrad985 - showed up in multiple rooms begging for either handbra or "stay naked for awhile and I'll take you pvt and leaves
liplover - ask for outfit and leaves after changes
lollerskates - argues and asks for outfit and leaves
antoine100 - typing in ALL CAPS OF COURSE, and just asks dumb questions over and over again
crimsonghost - annoying type, talked in open that he doesnt have money for pvt but reqested some show in open for his fingering girlfriend

Owl- making them to loose their time with his silly questions[and possible sending virus to models at another site]
LILROB: ask you if u do anything in pvt, when you say "yes" he start to ask you about the show over and over again, but never go pvt
sexybabytoes - Persistently asks the models if they can lick the bottom of their feet and/or toesand then leaves without going private
F_B_I , BLACK_LATINO , all begging and promising fake privates
STickyCum - whispers for long times to ask for Pee and Poop shows . Contunues even when models warn him it is not allowed

Aggieman2007-begging to see tits,if you show he begg for more ..ass,feet,pussy etc etc...never stop begging
Kobayashi85 who is allways whispering and tells the he is strokin his cock,and he is fucking my pussy,he will cum very soon etc etc
mike613 / mike25 / mike1 etc - wastes many models time including Candie
blackman2 - wanna see feet in free,if model won't show he will call her stupid
Valdone - promises pvt to take off panties, then says he will buy credits and vanishes

Update 1 APR 09

"Cameron Perkins"--NOT. As sweet as he plays to be, he is a free chat timewaster and a spammer in his own right
Superdon - calling me a slut, dirty whore, nasty slut, "play with your pussy bitch"
KingKong1982 - Comes in using baby talking and generally freaking her and when asked to stop he starts say she needs meds and things
bleezy - came into my room today and was very rude. Immature too. No respect
Coorsguy28 -asked me to show skirt in open after i showed he asked me to wear it after i wore it he asked for more and more requests which i said i will not do after he said he will not take pvt
foxtrot- he is very annoying in open asking for many requests and after u do all he wanted he will leave or stay in room but not talking or answering,
lump1109 - asked me to put on stockings for pvt but didnt take me pvt
15smiley - asked me to show ass for pvt but never took me, another shift he asked me same but i told him im not going to show him cause i remember him and he left as fast as he could
Rookie - fast talkers ..lots of compliments.. gets what he wants then bolts out the door.he types so fast you will recognize him in any room and or nick always uses the same lines
Seafie - just asks and asks for freebies and never takes me private
Fishingpole - he will keep asking for top off and show .. and always promise a pvt after.. but runs to next room after getting what he wants

Names can and will be removed by MODEL requests
Probation [2 models report time waster - 1 model [Camy Angel] reported as ok] [ 01 APRIL - mixed reports]
KC COP- he will ask over and over if the model has yahoo or another way to do a pvt. He is very annoying and will NEVER go pvt. Also I think his name is golfoman

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

As the original author of this thread I would once again like to say thankyou to all performers and chatters for their valuable contributions in this list. Anyone who wants to nominate new names to the list are more than welcome.

And Thanks to LickaU for keeping a copy of this on his system :bowdown /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

G-Mann
5/11/09, 2:43am  |  Post #2
Posted: 5/11/09, 2:43am  |  Post #2
Forum Veteran

Good to see it back. Now we can once again assist the lovely models of the site :thumbsup /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

LickaU
5/11/09, 3:11am  |  Post #3
Posted: 5/11/09, 3:11am  |  Post #3
Forum Veteran

I am 100% Pro-model

People need to understand this is WORK for models

Models work very hard and do not need people to disturb them with foolish things :twocents

WTG Suggs :thumbsup

I was delayed in updates when 1 thread disappeared and a model separate thread was started
I will try to update after 20 responses [goes to new page] /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Kimee
5/11/09, 12:59pm  |  Post #4
Posted: 5/11/09, 12:59pm  |  Post #4
Kimee
PERFORMER
You guys are the best, thankyou :thumbsup /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

G-Mann
5/15/09, 1:58am  |  Post #5
Posted: 5/15/09, 1:58am  |  Post #5
Forum Veteran

This needs to stay on page one so everyone remembers... bump :thumbsup /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

G-Mann
5/21/09, 4:26pm  |  Post #6
Posted: 5/21/09, 4:26pm  |  Post #6
Forum Veteran

Wow haven't posted a name here in a while. But Playerjor was in a room begging and whispering and finally left after the model did what he wanted. She asked for him to be added here, So here he is. :thumbsup /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Chelsey Eden
5/21/09, 7:56pm  |  Post #7
Posted: 5/21/09, 7:56pm  |  Post #7
Chelsey Eden
PERFORMER
oh don't you put golfoman up there! (unless someone else appeared using that name)

MY golfoman loves my ass and we have enjoyed some very nice ass-focused shows.

this does bring up a point. some members act differently with different models and once in a while a begger really will get a show with you if you give him a little taste of what he asks. few and far between but golfoman is unique ;) /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

fozzzy
5/21/09, 8:27pm  |  Post #8
Posted: 5/21/09, 8:27pm  |  Post #8
Forum Regular

I agree that members may act differently with different models, and have noted very few of the people listed in this thread in the rooms I visit. Could it be they have changed names or tactics or just laying low until the heat blows over or have they been shamed into submission? There are still greybies that get annoying, but the models handle them very well and for the most part they don't reappear, or it could be that I'm spending less time here and don't see them. :orglaugh /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

LickaU
5/22/09, 9:59am  |  Post #9
Posted: 5/22/09, 9:59am  |  Post #9
Forum Veteran

oh don't you put golfoman up there! (unless someone else appeared using that name)
MY golfoman loves my ass and we have enjoyed some very nice ass-focused shows.
this does bring up a point. some members act differently with different models and once in a while a begger really will get a show with you if you give him a little taste of what he asks. few and far between but golfoman is unique ;)

List can and will be changed
2 positive reports removes thier name - Same model can report a good behavior:thumbsup

Members need to realize models need to make $$$ and are at work . Show a little respect to these fine ladies :drinkup /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

gdiddy
5/22/09, 2:56pm  |  Post #10
Posted: 5/22/09, 2:56pm  |  Post #10
Forum Veteran

as said before, this topic needs to stay on page uno, so i'm gonna *bump* it back to the top again!

Show a little respect to these fine ladies :drinkup

i think something that really helps these models is having members on here like lickau, suggs, -sweet, etc. who make it a point to try and help the models through the forums, or even in the chat rooms themselves. And by being the other end of the spectrum trying to make life on here a little easier for the hard working models (as the post title says, being the "GOOD GUYS") .

this does bring up a point. some members act differently with different models and once in a while a begger really will get a show with you if you give him a little taste of what he asks.

sadly, there have been enough of this dickheads that have come through that some of the models act differently towards members as well when they first come into the room because of it. i've seen some models that barely even acknowledge me if i've never been in their room before, even though i'm being polite and respectful. you can just tell that they've been worn down by all the crap listed above and are hesitant to trust that this member is different.

so PROPS on a great forum post!! maybe we can help the models weed these jackass's off of here so they can get back to doing what they do best: making our lives a better place!! :thumbsup /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Brandi Luv
5/22/09, 7:17pm  |  Post #11
Posted: 5/22/09, 7:17pm  |  Post #11
PERFORMER
snuggs for a new model on the site your posts rock =) :bowdown

thank you for taking the time coming up with / compiling posts for us =)

:drinkup /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

G-Mann
5/24/09, 10:54pm  |  Post #12
Posted: 5/24/09, 10:54pm  |  Post #12
Forum Veteran

:thumbsup /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Suggs
5/25/09, 3:07am  |  Post #13
Posted: 5/25/09, 3:07am  |  Post #13
Forum Veteran

snuggs for a new model on the site your posts rock =) :bowdown
thank you for taking the time coming up with / compiling posts for us =)
:drinkup

blushes -- thx hunn - just trying to bring some sense of manners to the site /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

G-Mann
5/31/09, 1:48am  |  Post #14
Posted: 5/31/09, 1:48am  |  Post #14
Forum Veteran

antoine100 - typing in ALL CAPS OF COURSE, and just asks dumb questions over and over again

He is still showing up and annoying models and members alike :mad :helpme /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Brandi Luv
5/31/09, 10:07pm  |  Post #15
Posted: 5/31/09, 10:07pm  |  Post #15
PERFORMER
guys with manners :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown
not few and far between, but deff missed when absent/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

G-Mann
6/3/09, 2:33pm  |  Post #16
Posted: 6/3/09, 2:33pm  |  Post #16
Forum Veteran

onaninsm420 or maybe a variation of this name. Usually in gray and lurking. Members like him are the reason I made the thread... Post, Posting Posted. See that thread to see why you do not want him in your room. /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

G-Mann
6/7/09, 3:07pm  |  Post #17
Posted: 6/7/09, 3:07pm  |  Post #17
Forum Veteran

His name is blue511, he is the rudest person I could possibly see since I am here. You always expect more manners from VIP, but this guys has no manners. From my first day I been on flirt he been stressing me with asking free stuff/ Since now I ignore him, i thought maybe he doesn;t like my face and he feels like torturing me, but today, after a big fight with him, a regular told me he is been stressing other girls with his stupid demands....
i hope he sees this and realize how pathetic it is when nobody loves him cause of his rudeness and how lonly it must be beeing him

Watch for this member :helpme /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Camy Angel
6/7/09, 3:55pm  |  Post #18
Posted: 6/7/09, 3:55pm  |  Post #18
Camy Angel
PERFORMER
sory my bad
his name is bluej511/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

G-Mann
6/8/09, 11:17pm  |  Post #19
Posted: 6/8/09, 11:17pm  |  Post #19
Forum Veteran

mike121... he claims to have 1 hour credits left and asks for many things to "get him hard before pvt", then he bails out of the room after first saying he will "get credits"/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

DiscoVolante
6/9/09, 2:48am  |  Post #20
Posted: 6/9/09, 2:48am  |  Post #20
Forum Regular

rick3481

regular member who asks the model to add him to an off site chat messenger so he can transfer $500. Luckily, since he's white letter, he can be banned. Keep an eye out for him and call customer support ASAP./images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Online Now

Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

Brought to you by VS Media, Inc., Westlake Village, CA, United States
FBP Media s.r.o. (Reg. 06483453 ), Vodickova 791/41 Nove Mesto, 110 00 Praha 1, Czech Republic

Premium Videos

All persons depicted herein were at least 18 years of age at the time of photography:
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

© 1996 - 2024 VS3.COM, VS Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy, CA-Privacy Policy, Copyright Policy, Content Complaints & Terms & Conditions.
VISA Mastercard

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
f
Get Full Access Now!Get Full Access Now!
Create Free AccountCreate Free Account
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support