User status
120 FREE CREDITS!

Member Login

Not a member?

X
Add Kink Live - The Best BDSM and Fetish Cams to your home screen: tap and then Add To Home Screen
X
Free VOD Passes
You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.
Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.
Go to Videos now.
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR†to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X

Community Forums

the ANGER thread ...

Add Reply
X
Add to List
Select a list to add
Item was successfully added to this list
jelly420
5/28/11, 8:18pm  |  Post #21
Posted: 5/28/11, 8:18pm  |  Post #21
Back to Top |  Report Abuse
Forum Regular

View: My profile

*guiltyly raises hand* yes, thats me. *hangs head in shame* sorry.. *shuffles off to find her chair in the corner*...

I'm not referencing you in particular, it was more of a generalization rather than me pointing fingers at a model or number of models..............

Bryanna, I don't know you very well, or at all, so on my part, no harm, no foul. As such, the chance to get to know each other hasn't arisen very often.

I'm sure you have a job and other responsibilities, as does everyone else, but going out of your way to tell people you're gonna be on, and not show up is perhaps my biggest pet peeve around this place.

Then again, I'm also running out of reasons to stay.

/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

spar
5/28/11, 8:40pm  |  Post #22
Posted: 5/28/11, 8:40pm  |  Post #22
Forum Veteran

Took my anger out om a grey in 1 of my faves room after they ignored repeated requests to begging for her home email address. AAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

I remember once, about 4 years ago (it seems). You boldly took it upon yourself to show what I looked like in open chat. You showed me, and I have since learned. You exemplified how begging can ruin an atmosphere that is never easy for them to do.
There was more care there than all of the bot green machine spam could do.
Some models have now thanked me.
It was your grit to tell me. Just think it's time I told you so.
The number 1 rule. Nothing, not even freedom is free.

Mindy Bee
5/28/11, 9:11pm  |  Post #23
Posted: 5/28/11, 9:11pm  |  Post #23
Mindy Bee
PERFORMER
whine whine whine... whine.. more whining... whine..... wHiNe... *wine*... WHINE WHINE WHINE...
blah blah blah blah blah.........WHINE!!!!!!!! DO IT!!!! WHINE MORE!!!!!!!

*glug* ./` ohhhhh wiiiinnnnneeeeee ./`

WHINE!

blah blah blah blah... whine.ohhhhhh.yesssss.youuuuuu.dooooo WHINEWHINEWHINE

*better*

*Fetching a platter of Camembert and cracker hors d'oeuvres* *Parsley garnish*
Cheese.... for your whine?.... errrr...Wine?.. ;)

*kisses*

Kertus
5/28/11, 9:38pm  |  Post #24
Posted: 5/28/11, 9:38pm  |  Post #24
Forum Veteran

*follows Suggs, skipping, hopping, dropping random bits of clothing.. shutting the door behind us*

No hanky spanky in the scream thread please ... that's wat the root me thread is for.../images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Bryanna Spanks
5/28/11, 10:37pm  |  Post #25
Posted: 5/28/11, 10:37pm  |  Post #25
Bryanna Spanks
PERFORMER

I'm not referencing you in particular, it was more of a generalization rather than me pointing fingers at a model or number of models..............

Bryanna, I don't know you very well, or at all, so on my part, no harm, no foul. As such, the chance to get to know each other hasn't arisen very often.

I'm sure you have a job and other responsibilities, as does everyone else, but going out of your way to tell people you're gonna be on, and not show up is perhaps my biggest pet peeve around this place.

Then again, I'm also running out of reasons to stay.

I hate to say it, but I am guilty of al the above. I do try to let everyone know why I don't get on, if something does happen though. And I always try to be honest, even if it makes me look bad... I do have lots going on, and if you know me well enouh, you know what they are./images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

grumpnose
5/28/11, 10:47pm  |  Post #26
Posted: 5/28/11, 10:47pm  |  Post #26
Forum Veteran

Being the grumpy old fart that I am, here is something that drives me (ok I should walk the distance isn't that far) crazy. The overuse of the whisper option. Hello how are you needs to be private. To me it kills the conversation and bores the heck out of me. If you want a private conversation with the model TAKE HER PRIVATE. If you have a special request or perhaps a fetish that would perhaps annoy the other chatters here is my advice 1) whisper it 2) once you get an answer don't go on and on in whisper mode. I rarely whisper, usually when I do it's something that has the potential of hurting the models business but I can't hold my grumpiness in. To finish please don't whisper every (explative deleted)sentence. :mad :mad :mad :mad
I feel better now :winkwink /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Kertus
5/28/11, 11:04pm  |  Post #27
Posted: 5/28/11, 11:04pm  |  Post #27
Forum Veteran

Being the grumpy old fart that I am, here is something that drives me (ok I should walk the distance isn't that far) crazy. The overuse of the whisper option. Hello how are you needs to be private. To me it kills the conversation and bores the heck out of me. If you want a private conversation with the model TAKE HER PRIVATE. If you have a special request or perhaps a fetish that would perhaps annoy the other chatters here is my advice 1) whisper it 2) once you get an answer don't go on and on in whisper mode. I rarely whisper, usually when I do it's something that has the potential of hurting the models business but I can't hold my grumpiness in. To finish please don't whisper every (explative deleted)sentence. :mad :mad :mad :mad
I feel better now :winkwink

Guilty of whisperin' away too much .... this is turnin' inta a confession thread... I'll do 2 hail maries and one our father, that should do it...

paperpunch09
5/28/11, 11:24pm  |  Post #28
Posted: 5/28/11, 11:24pm  |  Post #28
Forum Veteran

Seeing the same threads bumped up daily because god forbid they should fall in the bottom half of page 1.

Seeing the same threads bumped saying model is online come check her out---if the model interests us we're not (expletive omitted) blind we can she she's on.

How many hail meries is that un-named koala bear? Can we throw in a prayse Jesus? maybe a few Hallelujahs? (just for spice of course)/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Kertus
5/28/11, 11:37pm  |  Post #29
Posted: 5/28/11, 11:37pm  |  Post #29
Forum Veteran

Seeing the same threads bumped up daily because god forbid they should fall in the bottom half of page 1.

Seeing the same threads bumped saying model is online come check her out---if the model interests us we're not (expletive omitted) blind we can she she's on.

How many hail meries is that un-named koala bear? Can we throw in a prayse Jesus? maybe a few Hallelujahs? (just for spice of course)

...such anger!!! a tormented soul!! btw this is a anger thread please feel free ta use the 'f' (fuk) word unnamed desk accessory. ... prayz jezuz ...

ourjeffie
5/29/11, 12:30am  |  Post #30
Posted: 5/29/11, 12:30am  |  Post #30
Forum Veteran

How many hail meries is that un-named koala bear?

Sheesh paperpunch09, how many times do I have to tell you ... A KOALA IS NOT A FUGGING BEAR! :mad

You don't say "chipmunk bear" do you? You don't say "squirrel bear" do you? So don't fugging say "koala bear". It's just fugging wrong! :mad

Sheesh, now you made me late for my anger management class :mad /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Kertus
5/29/11, 12:35am  |  Post #31
Posted: 5/29/11, 12:35am  |  Post #31
Forum Veteran

Sheesh paperpunch09, how many times do a have to tell you ... A KOALA IS NOT A FUGGING BEAR! :mad

You don't say "chipmunk bear" do you? You don't say "squirrel bear" do you? So why the fugg do you say "koala bear"? It's just fugging wrong! :mad

Sheesh, now you made me late for my anger management class :mad

Fug! I thought I was a fuggin' bear?!!!!!/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

ourjeffie
5/29/11, 12:42am  |  Post #32
Posted: 5/29/11, 12:42am  |  Post #32
Forum Veteran

Wrong again Kertus! :mad

There are polar bears, there are grizzly bears, there and black and brown and other types of bears, but there are no koala bears! :mad

Get this Kertus : A KOALA IS NOT A FUGGIN BEAR! :mad /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

grumpnose
5/29/11, 1:05am  |  Post #33
Posted: 5/29/11, 1:05am  |  Post #33
Forum Veteran

Guilty of whisperin' away too much .... this is turnin' inta a confession thread... I'll do 2 hail maries and one our father, that should do it...

I said please ffs. I guess there is just too much repressed anger here...sigh.

Kertus
5/29/11, 1:51am  |  Post #34
Posted: 5/29/11, 1:51am  |  Post #34
Forum Veteran

Koala bear, koala Bear, KOALA BEAR! :helpme /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

ourjeffie
5/29/11, 1:55am  |  Post #35
Posted: 5/29/11, 1:55am  |  Post #35
Forum Veteran

Wrong! Wrong! Wrong! Wrong! WRONG!! :mad A KOALA IS NOT A FUGGIN BEAR! :mad

[From a respected authority : "Although the koala is not a bear, English-speaking settlers from the late 18th century first called it koala bear due to its similarity in appearance to bears. Although taxonomically incorrect, the name koala bear is still in use today outside Australia — its use is discouraged because of the inaccuracy in the name"]/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

LittlePeeWee
5/29/11, 2:02am  |  Post #36
Posted: 5/29/11, 2:02am  |  Post #36
Forum Regular

I'm guilty as well,I'll do 3 hail maries and one our father, that should do it...right?

:bowdown /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

fozzzy
5/29/11, 2:18am  |  Post #37
Posted: 5/29/11, 2:18am  |  Post #37
Forum Regular

I don't care if the Koala is bare, as long as he stays over there!

As an admitted lurker, I don't enjoy being called out by ANY model as soon as I pop into the
room, usually just checking out the atmosphere of the room and the occupant. Depending on
the quality I find I will in my time chat up the model or leave as quietly as I entered. Seeing
my name in the chat box before I ever see the model is a guarentee that I will leave without saying a word and probably not return(I'm sure this breaks a few hearts) NOT! Gonna take a beating for this as it is an Adult Chat Site, but oh well./images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Ophelias_Rue
5/29/11, 3:18am  |  Post #38
Posted: 5/29/11, 3:18am  |  Post #38
Forum Veteran

psssttttt commere Kertus.. i'll be all the bare you ever need to be.../images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Kertus
5/29/11, 3:26am  |  Post #39
Posted: 5/29/11, 3:26am  |  Post #39
Forum Veteran

psssttttt commere Kertus.. i'll be all the bare you ever need to be...

Oki doki, but gotta warn ya takes a lotta bare!/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

amicu
5/29/11, 7:55am  |  Post #40
Posted: 5/29/11, 7:55am  |  Post #40
Forum Veteran

So a guinea pig, a sea lion and a koala bear walk into a bar... :winkwink /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Online Now

Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

Brought to you by VS Media, Inc., Westlake Village, CA, United States
FBP Media s.r.o. (Reg. 06483453 ), Vodickova 791/41 Nove Mesto, 110 00 Praha 1, Czech Republic

Premium Videos

All persons depicted herein were at least 18 years of age at the time of photography:
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

© 1996 - 2024 VS3.COM, VS Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy, CA-Privacy Policy, Copyright Policy, & Terms & Conditions.
VISA Mastercard

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
f
Get Full Access Now!Get Full Access Now!
Create Free AccountCreate Free Account
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support