User status
120 FREE CREDITS!

Member Login

Not a member?

X
Add Kink Live - The Best BDSM and Fetish Cams to your home screen: tap and then Add To Home Screen
X
Free VOD Passes
You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.
Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.
Go to Videos now.
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR†to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X

Community Forums

Elyse-Our Lovely Girl

Add Reply
X
Add to List
Select a list to add
Item was successfully added to this list
Stratos66
6/21/09, 6:37pm  |  Post #1
Posted: 6/21/09, 6:37pm  |  Post #1
Back to Top |  Report Abuse
Forum Rookie

View: My profile

Well it was mentioned in the vip area by LickaU that Elyse should have her own thread that she can see and participate in as she wishes and I for sure agreed to that, so here it is!! I thought maybe we could kick this thread off by telling a little bit about how each of you, her fans came to know her and maybe what your first impressions of her were :)

My own story about meeting elyse happened two years ago.I had just gotten away from a bad situation from another model (Dont ask pls) and was honestly about to give up on this site and women in general.Those of you who know "Sexy Freddie" aka Mr.Mercury begged me for 3 days to come see this awesome model "Elyse".Believe it or not I was reluctant to visit her but freddie pressed me and finally I clicked into her room.The first thing I noticed about her was her eyes and omg what a beauty, and I was even more impressed to find that she was incredibly smart and VERY funny with a personality that is just very hard to find these days.I was instantly hooked and set about to know her better.I became a "fucking guy" within a month and two years later I am proud to call her one of my best friends,even if she calls me the "Biggest mistake of the world"...lol.So the rest as they say is history and I will be her friend till the day I crash my bike into a tree or some radios fall into my shower lol (those of you that are fans know what that all means lol)

So cheers to Elyse!! A beautiful woman and one of the best friends you could ever hope to have in this world.This thread is for you Elyse,I am sure you will enjoy many hours of reading what all your idiots have to say :orglaugh kidding,I am the only idiot here,I think...lol

All your fucking guys love you Elyse,some days I wonder why you love us :orglaugh /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Elyse
6/21/09, 8:17pm  |  Post #2
Posted: 6/21/09, 8:17pm  |  Post #2
PERFORMER
Thank you very much Stratos66 ;) that was so sweet from you..
well guess i have to say more but i am sure you know everything without anywords:)
Muahhhhhhhh/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

LickaU
6/21/09, 8:23pm  |  Post #3
Posted: 6/21/09, 8:23pm  |  Post #3
Forum Veteran

It was about 2 years the 1st time I stopped by - it was her Birthday

We went private and had a short sweet conversation . She was a little shy them

The next year she wore a stunning dress :angel :angel :angel :angel
We talked more - I started to stop by her room more with name like mmmmThoseEyes

Stopped for occasional private and of coarse on her Birthday was last time :angel

I love it best when she calls the whole room "You fuckin' guys" :drinkup

She is ALL STAR ESP lady
Her room is a perfect room to visit . I recommend all new models visit and see how she runs her room :thumbsup

Personality Plus Plus Plus :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Stratos66
6/21/09, 9:26pm  |  Post #4
Posted: 6/21/09, 9:26pm  |  Post #4
Forum Rookie

oh yes,she does look lovely in a dress for sure :thumbsup then again I cannot imagine what wouldn't look lovely on her.Wait I know,I wouldn't look lovely on her :orglaugh

Happy to have our lovely girl here with us! :) in the coming weeks we will all have a lot to write about and you will have a lot to read lol.

Muahs to the beautiful lady!!

/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

lickkitty
6/21/09, 10:23pm  |  Post #5
Posted: 6/21/09, 10:23pm  |  Post #5
Forum Regular

Elyse,

I still remember our first private almost three years ago. I think the first words out of my mouth were, "Will you marry me". Silly man I know, but you did say yes! I just want to know, were you serious? :) As you now know, things were not exactly great in my life. You don't know this, but being with you in private opened my eyes to something more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. To put it simply, you are the sexiest woman I have ever seen. That was sexy Elyse and I had no idea there was more behind all the beauty.

I want people to know what kind of woman you are to us. I came to you and said I found someone. You said you were so happy for me. I remember that day very well too. It was not easy thinking maybe I wouldn't see you again. You were strong and showed how much you cared. I learned something else about you that day. I learned that you really do care about us and you are not selfish.

A year later, things didn't work out for me. You were there with open arms! I think people will understand who you are by my words. As I learned more about your life, you became a woman to me. I was right to ask you to marry me on the first day I met you. Were you serious? :) I consider myself very lucky to be in your life. I know what this website is all about, but you are different. When you leave this website, I'm leaving with you! I think somebody else around here is leaving too. ;) Let me send him some toasters before you tell us all you are leaving! He will want to have a party. :)

If I can say something about the men in your room. Great fucking guys! That is because you are a GREAT fucking girl! ;) I can see how much they care about you. They are very warm and kind people. Maybe we should invite them to our wedding. Were you serious? :)

I will always be with you as you wish. I know what I wish!

Muahhhhhhh for your sexy lips!

Meow /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Stratos66
6/21/09, 10:40pm  |  Post #6
Posted: 6/21/09, 10:40pm  |  Post #6
Forum Rookie

Not selfish,truer words were never spoken about a woman :) Nice read kitty :) You have known her the second longest I think.Waiting for sage to take the stage and say a word or three as he has known her the longest of all of us/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Mr_Mercury
6/21/09, 11:34pm  |  Post #7
Posted: 6/21/09, 11:34pm  |  Post #7
Forum Rookie

WOW! What can i say that hasn't already been said? All i can say is that you guys have hit the nail on the head. She is The Pretty One. But so much more than that. She really cares. Her attention to you is not based on how many credits you have, but the nature of your character. I feel very honored to have known her and i hope we remain friends for many years to come :)

Sexy Freddie

:thumbsup /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Elyse
6/21/09, 11:54pm  |  Post #8
Posted: 6/21/09, 11:54pm  |  Post #8
PERFORMER
hey fucking guys talking about mi see... hehe .. damn it is first time when dont know what to say.. just simply Thank you.. i love you.. you have to know yet:P

Calibaddboy
6/22/09, 1:49am  |  Post #9
Posted: 6/22/09, 1:49am  |  Post #9
Forum Veteran

Either it was a dream or I think i first meet her on a different site before she started working here. I never forgot those eyes and that amazing smile. I come by to see her when i can but under a different nick. :winkwink /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Stratos66
6/22/09, 7:28am  |  Post #10
Posted: 6/22/09, 7:28am  |  Post #10
Forum Rookie

oh we are going to do a lot of talking about you..... :winkwink /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Stratos66
6/22/09, 7:29am  |  Post #11
Posted: 6/22/09, 7:29am  |  Post #11
Forum Rookie

Damn Cali you snuck a reply in there lol,good to have you here :) /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

lickkitty
6/23/09, 8:10pm  |  Post #12
Posted: 6/23/09, 8:10pm  |  Post #12
Forum Regular

Bunny looks hot today!

Did you get lost in your South Dakota mind? Turn your GPS on silly! The on button is right above your nuts! :)/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Stratos66
6/24/09, 7:25am  |  Post #13
Posted: 6/24/09, 7:25am  |  Post #13
Forum Rookie

lol kitty,when doesn't bunny look hot is the question.Sorry I missed being there,I worked very late and got home and ate some dinner and fell asleep watching tv :) /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

lickkitty
6/24/09, 1:25pm  |  Post #14
Posted: 6/24/09, 1:25pm  |  Post #14
Forum Regular

Joe "the plumber" is going to bust some heads pretty soon! :mad /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

abba
6/24/09, 10:50pm  |  Post #15
Posted: 6/24/09, 10:50pm  |  Post #15
Forum Rookie

:orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

lickkitty
6/25/09, 1:21am  |  Post #16
Posted: 6/25/09, 1:21am  |  Post #16
Forum Regular

Anybody seen GMann?
Well here's the plan!
I stalk her room like an alley cat
Holding my Louisville slugger baseball bat

Come out come out and play
I'm about to ruin your day
Waiting in the shadows out of sight
I think tonight is the night

Swinging away with my wooden tool
Time for you to learn your lesson fool
There's a million ways to do you in
No worries I'll notify next of kin

Whomp, smack, pop, smash
Where's my damn cash
I'm searching high and low
Somebody is coming for you and his name is Joe!

G-Mann
6/25/09, 12:37pm  |  Post #17
Posted: 6/25/09, 12:37pm  |  Post #17
Forum Veteran

So much has already been said about Elyse. I honestly was going to wait for more of the "Fuckin Guys" to post, but some must be on vacation or too busy at work to get here to post. I can only say that everything I have read so far is so very true. Elyse is a very special person. I actually met Elyse about a year ago. I saw her chatting in private one day as I went by her room, and I was surprised to see the members in her room chatting away. It seemed different than other rooms. In most rooms I had visited up until then, all went silent when the model was in private. I had sent her an email saying hello and that I would be by to see her when I could. I did go see her the next time she was on and I was free, and I started to get to know her and her room. I would enjoy a private chat with her as she had her coffee when ever I could. Immediately I knew how genuine she happens to be as we talked in open and private. What you see is what you get with Elyse. She is a true starlet, she is a beautiful person inside and out, she is very caring and most importantly, she is a friend. I am honored to know someone as special as Elyse. As it has been mentioned before, she genuinely cares for all her “Fuckin Guys” and her “Fuckin Guys” care for her. Elyse exudes what has now come to be known as ESP. She was an ESP all star before ESP had a name. She has an infectious laugh and one day will be able to wink at will. :winkwink I can say that I will always have a space in my heart for Elyse, and for some reason I guess I have a little space reserved for those damn “Fuckin Guys” too. Just one last thing… I want to thank you Elyse for being such a great friend to me, those who have posted and those too shy to post. You have touched us all in different ways, but the one common thing you did was that you made our lives just that much better. You are a true :angel /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

lickkitty
6/25/09, 12:59pm  |  Post #18
Posted: 6/25/09, 12:59pm  |  Post #18
Forum Regular

Lovely words GMann!

Joe is putting down his bat with a tear in his eye. :mad /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Stratos66
6/25/09, 5:22pm  |  Post #19
Posted: 6/25/09, 5:22pm  |  Post #19
Forum Rookie

Very Nice Gmann :) /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

G-Mann
6/26/09, 1:57pm  |  Post #20
Posted: 6/26/09, 1:57pm  |  Post #20
Forum Veteran

Thanks you "Fuckin Guys" :winkwink /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Online Now

Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

Brought to you by VS Media, Inc., Westlake Village, CA, United States
FBP Media s.r.o. (Reg. 06483453 ), Vodickova 791/41 Nove Mesto, 110 00 Praha 1, Czech Republic

Premium Videos

All persons depicted herein were at least 18 years of age at the time of photography:
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

© 1996 - 2024 VS3.COM, VS Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy, CA-Privacy Policy, Copyright Policy, Content Complaints & Terms & Conditions.
VISA Mastercard

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
f
Get Full Access Now!Get Full Access Now!
Create Free AccountCreate Free Account
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support