User status
120 FREE CREDITS!

Member Login

Not a member?

X
Add Kink Live - The Best BDSM and Fetish Cams to your home screen: tap and then Add To Home Screen
X
Free VOD Passes
You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.
Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.
Go to Videos now.
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR†to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X

Community Forums

Can you fall "in love" with a performer?

Add Reply
X
Add to List
Select a list to add
Item was successfully added to this list
firefighter92
10/22/14, 5:32pm  |  Post #1
Posted: 10/22/14, 5:32pm  |  Post #1
Back to Top |  Report Abuse
Forum Regular

View: My profile

Hello everyone,
Do you think it's possible to "fall in" love with a performer? Performers, have you fallen in love with a customer? I am interested in your answers and anecdotes could be interesting. I know it's an erotic simulation website and we're there to achieve our fantasies but is a friendship possible between a performer and a customer. Some customers are attached to a performer and with time, a virtual friendship can be born, why not a real friendship. Imagine for a moment that you felt before your cam a sudden feeling, a sort of unexpected "love at first sight". Sometimes life is so strange and sometimes love is so complicated and don't take the easiest ways. Could you imagine having a performer like boyfriend?

i'm waiting for your comments ;)/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

ourjeffie
10/22/14, 5:57pm  |  Post #2
Posted: 10/22/14, 5:57pm  |  Post #2
Forum Veteran

Some members have fallen in love with a performer. Some members have even married the performer they fell in love with :)/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Derek99
10/22/14, 7:18pm  |  Post #3
Posted: 10/22/14, 7:18pm  |  Post #3
Forum Veteran

It can happen, and has happened. :) /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Amanda_Fucking_Palmer
10/22/14, 7:51pm  |  Post #4
Posted: 10/22/14, 7:51pm  |  Post #4
Forum Veteran

bah™

another one of these silly threads

*sprouts my Valkyrien wings* *goes pale and black eyed*

when will one of you indolent 'knowing' elders of this site take these poodles into a corner and explain 'life' to them? always leaving it to me to expose them to the Omniverse™ and how it truely operates.

You do NOT get into Valhalla with your dick as the only thing in your hand. To cope with what surrounds you takes more than a boner and a long credit line. "It takes more than love" and she was right; it takes a warrior. Pffttt the love is easy enough, you're lightyears of electrons away ... how could love be any easier? Wax your romance your steamy fantasies, throw your heart ALL about; some semblance of shimmy shimmy co co pah chanted in broadband ecstasy spurting hope and everything painted plums and roses imaginary.

The realities are stated over and over by myself and a few others. This place is designed to eat your hearts, unintentionally at times, and like the maw of a meat grinder at others. Beware.

/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Kertzum
10/22/14, 7:53pm  |  Post #5
Posted: 10/22/14, 7:53pm  |  Post #5
Forum Regular

yes/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Dan_In_Florida
10/23/14, 3:39am  |  Post #6
Posted: 10/23/14, 3:39am  |  Post #6
Forum Veteran

Ummm, ahhh, "no comment" from me & The Missus... :hitit /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Amanda_Fucking_Palmer
10/23/14, 5:57am  |  Post #7
Posted: 10/23/14, 5:57am  |  Post #7
Forum Veteran

Ummm, ahhh, "no comment" from me & The Missus... :hitit

(hugs) for the two of you Dan
*smiles*

Trinity Lust
10/24/14, 8:08pm  |  Post #8
Posted: 10/24/14, 8:08pm  |  Post #8
Trinity Lust
PERFORMER
Hello everyone,
Do you think it's possible to "fall in" love with a performer? Performers, have you fallen in love with a customer? I am interested in your answers and anecdotes could be interesting. I know it's an erotic simulation website and we're there to achieve our fantasies but is a friendship possible between a performer and a customer. Some customers are attached to a performer and with time, a virtual friendship can be born, why not a real friendship. Imagine for a moment that you felt before your cam a sudden feeling, a sort of unexpected "love at first sight". Sometimes life is so strange and sometimes love is so complicated and don't take the easiest ways. Could you imagine having a performer like boyfriend?

i'm waiting for your comments ;)

Hello!!!! I am a performer and I certainly think it is possible for a customer and performer to fall in love. But then again, I'm a romantic! javascript:insertEmoticon(':angel');

dudley_do_ride
10/26/14, 7:14pm  |  Post #9
Posted: 10/26/14, 7:14pm  |  Post #9
Forum Veteran

Emoticon leader :smoking does not "fall in love"...

He carries off all the :angel

He makes the ground crunchy from all the dried :jerkoff :jerkoff :jerkoff :jerkoff

You won't need love either when he introduces the state nursery system for your own good. All your k1ds will be taught is :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :smoking

If you need to forget... join the :mad :mad :mad :mad :mad today... Now recruiting for the Empty Quarter and Eastern Outer Paonia

kubota3600
10/28/14, 3:09pm  |  Post #10
Posted: 10/28/14, 3:09pm  |  Post #10
Forum Rookie

Yes! It is very possible. It happened to me. /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Good4boners
8/2/21, 11:28pm  |  Post #11
Posted: 8/2/21, 11:28pm  |  Post #11
Forum Rookie

Yes it is possible. I am in love with a performer. We have had a lot of fun together and it is not just sexual. I have no interest in any other performers now. In fact, this performer is leaving the site and when he goes, I will go as well./images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Dan_In_Florida
8/3/21, 1:39am  |  Post #12
Posted: 8/3/21, 1:39am  |  Post #12
Forum Veteran

This is a nice blast from the past. Might as well provide an update. A few old timers still here may remember that I met The Future Missus in online chat way back in October of 2008. We dated online through the rest of that year, first met in person in January of 2009, and continued dating on my subsequent visits to Colombia, with me proposing in the summer of 2009. We applied for a K-1 fiancee visa (like on 90 Day Fiancee, but without the TV cameras or the traumas, LOL, and years before the TV show even existed) in the fall of 2009. She came to Florida to marry me about a year after that in October of 2010. We got her green card in early 2011 so she could begin to work & study here, and she studied hard and earned her full USA citizenship in the minimum time after only 3 years here. We stayed together as a couple until the end of 2015, when life took us in different directions into the future, but we separated as friends, and still grab lunch together about twice a year. We are each quite happily & seriously seeing someone very special in our lives currently, and are each thrilled that the other has found someone again, hers here in Florida & mine in Colombia. Career wise, I still do what I've always done working in the environmental field, and after leaving webcamming, she studied several different disciplines in the health & wellness fields before settling in as a licensed massage theripist at a major local hotel. We did lunch together about a month ago to catch up, and she even stopped by daily to feed my cats a couple weeks ago when I was back in Colombia to spend a week by the beach with Mi Amorcita Nueva, who has taken a break from webcamming in recent months to focus more on family. Seriously, this is just about the last place to look for real love, but every once (or even twice!) in a while it can and does actually happen. :twocents /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Luna Bankss
8/3/21, 5:14am  |  Post #13
Posted: 8/3/21, 5:14am  |  Post #13
Luna Bankss
PERFORMER
Hello everyone,

Yes! There are too much morons on site but sometimes i meet very special guys on site! They are respectful, they know what they want ! I was bulled too much times in life but f4f first place where guys show me their respect not dicks only!

beavis_fire
8/9/21, 12:59pm  |  Post #14
Posted: 8/9/21, 12:59pm  |  Post #14
Forum Regular

And why not
Everywhere people meet , they can fall in love
Even if you'll never meet in person
Even if the other is nothing but a fantasy
Love can be felt

And , on rare occasions, these feelings can be mutual

Lady Missy
8/18/21, 3:53pm  |  Post #15
Posted: 8/18/21, 3:53pm  |  Post #15
Lady Missy
PERFORMER
Hello everyone,

I think these things happen daily on here ) many beautiful girls and so so many nice viewers!

YeIIowCIaw
9/8/21, 1:12pm  |  Post #16
Posted: 9/8/21, 1:12pm  |  Post #16
Forum Regular

A client falling in love with a performer is asking for trouble. The name "performer" says it already; chances are you are falling in love with a performance.

But strange things happen, people meet in unlikely places.../images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

HeyLoveDCVS
12/20/21, 10:06am  |  Post #17
Posted: 12/20/21, 10:06am  |  Post #17
Forum Rookie

Nothing is impossible! I think I'm in love w/my model I don't want to call her performer. I think you also can sense if they have the same true feelings for you. :) /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

ourjeffie
12/20/21, 9:43pm  |  Post #18
Posted: 12/20/21, 9:43pm  |  Post #18
Forum Veteran

Dan_in_Florida's story above was about a male customer who fell in love with, and subsequently married, a female performer.

I am aware of a female customer who fell in love with, and subsequently married, a male performer.

It does happen. :)/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

NYStingRay
12/20/21, 11:02pm  |  Post #19
Posted: 12/20/21, 11:02pm  |  Post #19
Forum Veteran

All I'll say is that you can, but you probably shouldn't.
As in life, what you THINK is love is really just that, "what YOU think"/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Suggs
12/30/21, 4:16pm  |  Post #20
Posted: 12/30/21, 4:16pm  |  Post #20
Forum Veteran

Well if you get on well with a model I can guarantee as soon as you stop coming on the site you might as well stop following them on twitter as you are dropped quicker than a blue wale out the back of a C5 Galaxy /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Online Now

Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

Brought to you by VS Media, Inc., Westlake Village, CA, United States
FBP Media s.r.o. (Reg. 06483453 ), Vodickova 791/41 Nove Mesto, 110 00 Praha 1, Czech Republic

Premium Videos

All persons depicted herein were at least 18 years of age at the time of photography:
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

© 1996 - 2024 VS3.COM, VS Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy, CA-Privacy Policy, Copyright Policy, & Terms & Conditions.
VISA Mastercard

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
f
Get Full Access Now!Get Full Access Now!
Create Free AccountCreate Free Account
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support