User status
120 GRATUITOS CRÉDITOS!

Início de Sessão de Membro

Not a member?

Registe-se Gratuitamente
X
Add Kink Live - The Best BDSM and Fetish Cams to your home screen: tap and then Add To Home Screen
X
Free VOD Passes
You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.
Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.
Go to Videos now.
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X

Community Forums

World Football (Soccer)

Add Reply
X
Add to List
Select a list to add
Item was successfully added to this list
ozzieboy4u
6/26/09, 1:47am  |  Post #1
Posted: 6/26/09, 1:47am  |  Post #1
Back to Top |  Report Abuse
Forum Veteran

View: My profile

This Post is about all the big Football (soccer) Tournaments There are and as you know unless you have been hideing under a rock some where, there is a world cup comeing next year and we are deep in Qualifications for this Tournament. So i invite fans of the world game to keep us all up to date on how there countries are going in there progress in the Qualifications of this Tournament.

This thread can also be used for other Tournaments such as the Confederations cup which is being played now asian Cup, Euro 2012, and other confederation Tournaments. As well as Club competitions such as The Champions Leauge and what ever leauge you follow and the progress of your team.

Have fun and good luck to everyones team's.

:thumbsup /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

ozzieboy4u
6/26/09, 1:53am  |  Post #2
Posted: 6/26/09, 1:53am  |  Post #2
Forum Veteran

Teams that have already Qualified for South Africa 2010:
South Africa (Host Countrey)
Japan
Korea Republic
DPR Korea
Australia Woohoo go the socceroos/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

LickaU
6/26/09, 3:40am  |  Post #3
Posted: 6/26/09, 3:40am  |  Post #3
Forum Veteran

Late goal gives U.S. another chance against BrazilAssociated Press
- The United States gets another chance at Brazil. And this time, there's a nice, shiny trophy at stake.

Daniel Alves scored the only goal on a free kick in the 88th minute for a 1-0 victory at the Confederations Cup on Thursday night, sending Brazil into the final against the surprising United States and ending host South Africa's upset bid.

FIFA Confederations Cup

CONFEDERATIONS CUP CENTRAL

The final is the first-ever at a FIFA tournament for the American men. It's also a rematch of last week's game in group play, when the five-time World Cup champions crushed the Americans 3-0.

Brazil is 13-1 in head-to-head meetings with the United States, and has outscored the United States 26-8. The lone American victory was a 1-0 upset at the 1998 CONCACAF Gold Cup, the championship of North and Central America and the Caribbean.

"Brazil, we know well because they beat us pretty badly a week ago," Landon Donovan said after the U.S. shocked top-ranked Spain in the first semifinal. "They would probably be comfortable playing against us, but I think we're in a better place now."

The Americans pulled off one of soccer's biggest upsets Wednesday with their 2-0 victory over Spain. The reigning European champions had set an international record with 15 straight victories, and had tied Brazil's record unbeaten streak of 35 games from December 1993 to January 1996.

The U.S. men, meanwhile, had been 1-7-1 against No. 1 teams. Its only other victory against a top-ranked opponent? Brazil, at the Los Angeles Coliseum in the semifinals of the 1998 Gold Cup.

"I didn't watch the game last night because I was more concerned with the game today," Brazil coach Dunga said.

Good thing, because the South Africans gave lackluster Brazil all it could handle.

Spurred on by the deafening buzz of their delighted fans' vuvuzelas, Bafana Bafana unsettled Brazil with a frantic, hustling game of quick challenges and tight defense. As the game wore on and the raucous home crowd sensed another upset in the making, the whistles and cheers grew even louder.

Brazil, normally so smooth and fluid, looked short of ideas and labored to find an opening. Just four days after Brazil routed reigning World Cup champion Italy 3-0, the ball inexplicably seemed to get stuck under the players' feet.

"There was no space anywhere," Brazil striker Luis Fabiano said. "Everywhere we went there was someone right there with us."

With central defender Matthew Booth snuffing out almost every attempted attack from the wayward Luis Fabiano and ineffective Robinho, Brazil's best chances early on were shots from Ramires, Andre Santos and Kaka that goalkeeper Itumeleng Khune easily saved.

Only Kaka seemed able to direct his passes with any regular accuracy as Bafana Bafana matched their illustrious opponents in skill and surpassed them in effort.

"We knew Brazil would have a lot of possession and we had to get players behind the ball," Booth said. "But we had a go at them."

But with time winding down, Ramires was tripped up at the edge of the box by South Africa captain Aaron Mokoena, sending him tumbling.

Daniel Alves had only been on the field for six minutes, but Dunga called on him to take the free kick. He coolly stepped up and curled a shot into the far top corner, silencing the raucous home crowd.

"The game was very close so I put on a very quick player, a very aggressive player, who is strong on set pieces," Dunga said. "It was one of the few opportunities we were going to have. The foul was right in front of the goal area, so it was perfect for us."

Despite the loss, the South Africans can take pride in this effort.

Bafana Bafana outplayed Brazil, showing their fans they can be something of a force when they host next year's World Cup. Teko Modise put three disappointing games behind him and came close to securing a famous win when his 58th-minute shot deflected off defender Luisao and almost beat goalkeeper Julio Cesar.

South Africa displayed far more purpose and skill than in its first-round group, where it progressed with a 0-0 draw with Iraq and 2-0 win over lowly New Zealand.

"Maybe with a year's preparation, we can win a game like this against Brazil," South Africa coach Joel Santana said. "You cannot make these mistakes."

FIFA Confederations Cup Final
Sun., Jun. 28
United States vs. Brazil
Third-Place Match
Sun., Jun. 28
Spain vs. South Africa

US got lucky to make it to Cup . Needed 6 goals - 1000 to 1 odds :twocents
US got by Egypt 3-0 and Brazil 3-0 over Italy

Hopefully World Football will gain popularity in the US :drinkup /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

ozzieboy4u
6/26/09, 8:37am  |  Post #4
Posted: 6/26/09, 8:37am  |  Post #4
Forum Veteran

Here come the Socceroos

Socceroos, socceroos
the lawful combination of man and kangaroo
Socceroos, socceroos - Here come the socceroos!

The longest wait is over now our Soccer's back on track
We're stoked that Verbeek's horn-toads have put Oz back on the map
So have another stubby and give your mate a slap Here come the socceroos

"Root me rigid, take a squizz at this, strewth mate, stuff a duck"
We've only made the finals of the FIFA world cup
To win now all we have to do is score some goals for luck
Here come the socceroos

Socceroos, socceroos
we're the wonders from Down Under and we'll show you what to do

In Brazil, they 're busy waxing, Croatia's in a spin
In Japan they will be wond'rin if they can ever win
So, don't you bother spewin' mate, 'No worries, she'll be right'
The socceroos will score the goals they need to on the night

Socceroos, socceroos
the boys from Oz are over and they're gonna drink your booze

So put away your sunnies and bring along your swag
We'll drink a slab o' tinnies and raid the tucker bag
We can watch the late night telly, the game's live on SBS
And see the Ozzies hold their own, taking on the best

Soccerooed, socceroos
watch the games on telly with a massive slab of booze
Socceroos, socceroos. And we'll get soccerooed!

From the Rock to ol' Coat Hanger, Bris Vegas to the bush
We'll all be watching telly when the 'Roos hold up the cup
So have another stubby and shout it all out loud
"Holy snapping duck shit, our lads have done us proud"

Socceroos, socceroos
the boys from Oz are over and they're here to drink your booze

Socceroos, socceroos
we're the wonders from Down Under and we'll show you what to do
Socceroos, socceroos
Holy Soccer, What a Shocker, We're the socceroo-oo-oos

Woohoo 2 world cups in a row/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

J.O.H.N.
6/26/09, 10:09am  |  Post #5
Posted: 6/26/09, 10:09am  |  Post #5
Forum Regular

hope Brazil don't play on heels like Spain did and kick US ass :drinkup /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

LickaU
6/26/09, 10:16am  |  Post #6
Posted: 6/26/09, 10:16am  |  Post #6
Forum Veteran

hope Brazil don't play on heels like Spain did and kick US ass :drinkup

Brazil usually owns the US in Cup Play
Unless the US is "detined" , I think thier run is over .
Hope it is a good game :drinkup /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Suggs
6/26/09, 1:26pm  |  Post #7
Posted: 6/26/09, 1:26pm  |  Post #7
Forum Veteran

Well england need just 1 point from their remainiung matches to qualify for 2010 world cup but looking at the other sides in theor group I think we will get it LOL

Team...........P W D L F A PTS
ENGLAND....4 4 0 0 14 3 12
Croatia.........4 2 1 1 8 4 7
Ukraine........3 2 1 0 4 1 7
Belarus........3 1 0 2 4 5 3
Kazakhstan..4 1 0 3 5 11 3
Andorra........4 0 0 4 1 12 0

/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

MyDyingBride
6/26/09, 3:29pm  |  Post #8
Posted: 6/26/09, 3:29pm  |  Post #8
Forum Regular

Holland has also already qualified for the World Cup 2010. WOOOHOOOO! lol

ozzieboy4u
6/27/09, 9:07am  |  Post #9
Posted: 6/27/09, 9:07am  |  Post #9
Forum Veteran

Well england need just 1 point from their remainiung matches to qualify for 2010 world cup but looking at the other sides in theor group I think we will get it LOL
Team...........P W D L F A PTS
ENGLAND....4 4 0 0 14 3 12
Croatia.........4 2 1 1 8 4 7
Ukraine........3 2 1 0 4 1 7
Belarus........3 1 0 2 4 5 3
Kazakhstan..4 1 0 3 5 11 3
Andorra........4 0 0 4 1 12 0

Go England i want Australia v England game at the world cup. Of course Australia will kick some English ass. :evil /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

J.O.H.N.
6/27/09, 9:20am  |  Post #10
Posted: 6/27/09, 9:20am  |  Post #10
Forum Regular

This is how things are down here, for the World Cup :

1 Brasil 27
2 Chile 26
3 Paraguai 24
4 Argentina 22
5 Equador 20
6 Uruguai 18
7 Colmbia 17
8 Venezuela 17
9 Bolvia 12
10 Peru 7/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

MyDyingBride
6/28/09, 4:10am  |  Post #11
Posted: 6/28/09, 4:10am  |  Post #11
Forum Regular

LickaU
6/28/09, 6:07pm  |  Post #12
Posted: 6/28/09, 6:07pm  |  Post #12
Forum Veteran

Brazil Rallies to Beat US in Confed Cup Final, 3-2
Jun 28, 5:15 PM

JOHANNESBURG -Brazil's "Beautiful Game" came alive in the second half Sunday with three comeback goals in a 3-2 win over the upstart United States in the Confederations Cup final.

Luis Fabiano scored two of the goals and Lucio added the third in the 84th minute to give Brazil its second straight Confederations Cup title and third overall.

It was all looking good for the Americans, playing in the men's final of a FIFA tournament for the first time, in the first half when Clint Dempsey and Landon Donovan gave the team a 2-0 halftime lead.

"You realize why these guys are worth so much at times like this, but it's still disappointing," Donovan said. "We are in the position where we don't want respect, we want to win."

Brazil looked like a beaten team in the first 45 minutes, creating little and being constantly stymied by the United States defense and goalkeeper Tim Howard.

Fabiano started the comeback in the 46th minute. The striker collected a pass from Ramires before turning and shooting past defender Jay DeMerit for his fourth goal of the tournament. He added a tournament-leading fifth to equalize in the 74th, heading in a rebound after Kaka's cross was kicked against the crossbar by Robinho.

"We gave up the first goal so early in second half," United States coach Bob Bradley said. "We really put ourselves in a tough spot."

Lucio then delivered the decisive goal in the 84th, heading a corner from Elano past Howard.

Dempsey, who also scored in the 2-0 semifinal win over Spain, gave the Americans the lead in the 10th minute by redirecting a cross from Jonathan Spector. Donovan added the second by finishing off some nice passing play with Charlie Davies on a fast counterattack in the 27th.

Spector started the unthinkable after only 10 minutes, running down the right and sending a low cross into the area. Dempsey, who had plenty of room to maneuver, raised his right leg and put just enough of a touch on the ball to alter the direction and send it past a diving Julio Cesar.

Donovan then got possession at his own end shortly after Maicon had sent in a corner for Brazil from the right. The United States midfielder ran up the middle, passed to Davies and then reclaimed the ball from his teammate before beating Julio Cesar.

The Americans appeared to get some luck in the 60th when Kaka headed a cross from Andre Santos to the near post. Howard stepped back into his goal and knocked the shot off the underside of the crossbar and then grabbed it safely in his arms.

Kaka yelled at the referee and his linesman, arguing that the ball had crossed the line before Howard was able to get to it, and television replays appeared to show he was correct.

Brazil has won eight matches in a row, and is unbeaten in 16. The five-time world champions also won the Confederations Cup in 1997 and 2005.

And in 15 matches against the United States, the Brazilians have only lost once - a 1-0 result in the 1998 CONCACAF Gold Cup.

In the third-place match, Spain fought back to beat host South Africa 3-2 after extra time in Rustenburg.

---=

Lineups:

United States: Tim Howard, Jay DeMerit, Carlos Bocanegra, Oguchi Onyewu, Jonathan Spector, Ricardo Clark (Conor Casey, 88), Clint Dempsey, Landon Donovan, Charlie Davies, Jozy Altidore (Jonathan Bornstein, 75), Benny Feilhaber (Sacha Klejstan, 75).

Brazil: Julio Cesar, Maicon, Luisao, Lucio, Andre Santos (Daniel Alves, 66), Felipe Melo, Gilberto Silva, Ramires (Elano, 67), Kaka, Robinho, Luis Fabiano

GREAT GAME :drinkup

Rather watch close game like this
Brazil was the best at the end of the game :thumbsup /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

J.O.H.N.
6/28/09, 9:33pm  |  Post #13
Posted: 6/28/09, 9:33pm  |  Post #13
Forum Regular

Congratulate here the american team for the good game, despite the fact that coulda been 4x2! Goalkeeper clearly caught that ball inside of the goal, they showed it over and over...Congratulations also for the brazilian coach Joel Santana with the South African team, they coulda taken the 3rd place but the spanish team finally woke up...too late though.../images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

ShamW0W
6/28/09, 9:54pm  |  Post #14
Posted: 6/28/09, 9:54pm  |  Post #14
Forum Rookie

usa almost had it./images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

ozzieboy4u
7/23/09, 7:32am  |  Post #15
Posted: 7/23/09, 7:32am  |  Post #15
Forum Veteran

Woohoo The major Leauge's in Europe start in August So i thought i woulb bump this thread back up. I am a huge Liverpool suporter and think this year we have a good chance of winning the English Premier Leauge. Woohoo Go Liverpool/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

LickaU
7/23/09, 7:37am  |  Post #16
Posted: 7/23/09, 7:37am  |  Post #16
Forum Veteran

It was nice to see some of English Premier Leauge visit US and play some teams :drinkup

August is soon :thumbsup

Go Liverpool/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

ozzieboy4u
7/23/09, 8:02am  |  Post #17
Posted: 7/23/09, 8:02am  |  Post #17
Forum Veteran

9:45 pm
Chelsea

Hull City

Stamford Bridge

Sun 16 Aug

12:00 am
Aston Villa

Wigan Athletic

Villa Park

Sun 16 Aug

Blackburn Rovers

Manchester City

Ewood Park

Sun 16 Aug

Bolton Wanderers

Sunderland

Reebok Stadium

Sun 16 Aug

Portsmouth

Fulham

Fratton Park

Sun 16 Aug

Stoke City

Burnley

Britannia Stadium

Sun 16 Aug

Wolverhampton Wanderers

West Ham United

Molineux

Sun 16 Aug

2:30 am
Everton

Arsenal

Goodison Park

Sun 16 Aug

10:30 pm
Manchester United

Birmingham City

Old Trafford

Mon 17 Aug

1:00 am
Tottenham Hotspur

Liverpool

White Hart Lane

Suggs
7/23/09, 5:23pm  |  Post #18
Posted: 7/23/09, 5:23pm  |  Post #18
Forum Veteran

Woohoo The major Leauge's in Europe start in August So i thought i woulb bump this thread back up. I am a huge Liverpool suporter and think this year we have a good chance of winning the English Premier Leauge. Woohoo Go Liverpool

Well depending on the verdict of the case against Gerrard for assault and how the judge sentences him ya may me 1 key player down at start of the season

Go England i want Australia v England game at the world cup. Of course Australia will kick some English ass. :evil

Dare I say like ya beat us in the 2nd Ashes Test :orglaugh /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

ozzieboy4u
8/13/09, 7:54pm  |  Post #19
Posted: 8/13/09, 7:54pm  |  Post #19
Forum Veteran

Premier Leauge Starts this weekend.

My tip to win the leauge is: Liverpool fc all the way

:party :party :party :drinkup :drinkup :drinkup
:guitar :guitar :guitar :guitar :guitar :guitar :guitar /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

ozzieboy4u
8/14/09, 7:27am  |  Post #20
Posted: 8/14/09, 7:27am  |  Post #20
Forum Veteran

News of international Friendlys during the week.

England V Holand 2-2
Australia v Ireland 3-0 :evil /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Online Now

Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

Brought to you by VS Media, Inc., Westlake Village, CA, United States
FBP Media s.r.o. (Reg. 06483453 ), Vodickova 791/41 Nove Mesto, 110 00 Praha 1, Czech Republic

Premium Videos

All persons depicted herein were at least 18 years of age at the time of photography:
18 U.S.C. 2257 Declaração de Cumprimento dos Requisitos de Conservação de Registos

© 1996 - 2024 VS3.COM, VS Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy, CA-Privacy Policy, Copyright Policy , Content Complaints & Terms & Conditions.
VISA Mastercard

Feature Show Ticket
Créditos
VIP ESTADO
Acesso Completo Instantâneo
Fonte VIP Dourada
Até 10 Alcunhas Reservadas
Email performers with attachments
Pré-Visualização do Maior Vídeo Privado
Desativar o Chat para Utilizadores Gratuitos (Sem Utilizadores Cinzentos)
Acesso aos Fóruns VIP
Gratuitos Acesso Ilimitado aos Seus Próprios Shows Gravados
Gratuitos 150 Vídeos Diários Disponíveis por 7 Dias
Gratuitos 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratuitos Acesso ao Arquivo de Vídeos de Estrela Adulta
Gratuitos Acesso às Galerias de Fotos de Modelos
VIP
PASSAR
90 CRÉDITOS
100 Créditos Gratuitos
$10
Alterar
Feature Show Ticket
Alterar
Acesso Completo Instantâneo
Fonte VIP Dourada
Até 10 Alcunhas Reservadas
Email performers with attachments
Pré-Visualização do Maior Vídeo Privado
Desativar o Chat para Utilizadores Gratuitos (Sem Utilizadores Cinzentos)
Acesso aos Fóruns VIP
Gratuitos Acesso Ilimitado aos Seus Próprios Shows Gravados
Gratuitos 150 Vídeos Diários Disponíveis por 7 Dias
Gratuitos 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratuitos Acesso ao Arquivo de Vídeos de Estrela Adulta
Gratuitos Acesso às Galerias de Fotos de Modelos
VIP 30 Dias de Membro
MAIS 150 CRÉDITOS GRATUITOS!
$39.95*
Alterar
PASSAR
$39.95*
Alterar
Card Verification(CVV2)
O número CVV2 é um número especial impresso no seu cartão de crédito e proporciona uma proteção extra contra fraudes.
Completar Compra
f
Get Full Access Now!Get Full Access Now!
Create Free AccountCreate Free Account
X
Suggested Usernames:
Nomes de utilizador e palavras-passe são SENSÍVEIS
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support