User status
120 FREE CREDITS!

Member Login

Not a member?

X
Add Kink Live - The Best BDSM and Fetish Cams to your home screen: tap and then Add To Home Screen
X
Free VOD Passes
You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.
Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.
Go to Videos now.
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR†to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X

Community Forums

Banned?

Add Reply
X
Add to List
Select a list to add
Item was successfully added to this list
BigFud
2/26/16, 10:00pm  |  Post #1
Posted: 2/26/16, 10:00pm  |  Post #1
Back to Top |  Report Abuse
Forum Rookie

View: My profile

Wow! I come back to look around and just have a little bit of friendly chat.. and get banned by a model without warning? What the crap was that about? How offensive could my friendly "hello there" have been? Sheesh! If it was something I said, all you had to do was send me a message or something./images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Mayhem_VI
2/27/16, 4:01am  |  Post #2
Posted: 2/27/16, 4:01am  |  Post #2
Forum Regular

She could have been banning someone else when the list jumped and you got banned instead. That happened to me once and it doesn't seem to be an uncommon story.

*Or she sensed that deep down inside you're a disciple of the Dark Side and decided to just cut your ass down while you were unprepared for it. And if that's the case then I support her decision and advise you to get right with Jesus.....or something./images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Hallie Steell
2/27/16, 10:51am  |  Post #3
Posted: 2/27/16, 10:51am  |  Post #3
Hallie Steell
PERFORMER
banned again for this post !!! ahahhahaah
i think...in general silence or eject works the same and mothns after ...when i discover i can ...i do all day and night !ahhahaha .im kidding lol but unfortunately sometimes is necessary to keep the good atmosphere on the room! also i like ppl on my room to creat that atmosphere...BANNED GUYS OF THE SITE!!! i invite you to come to my room, unless your plans are beg or insult and being unpolite! the rest are wellcome!! :P

:drinkup/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

spar
2/27/16, 11:39pm  |  Post #4
Posted: 2/27/16, 11:39pm  |  Post #4
Forum Veteran

Big Fud please do not take the banishment personally. Most of us have been banned many times over. This is normal treatment here now. This is a very strange site in that they advertise unlimited free chat yet they do not want us to chat. We will all treat the site as they treat us in kind, do not worry. They shall reap their own rewards for that.
Please say your valid beef on other forums :evil They are out there.
Meanwhile you will be surprised at how one room will treat you from one day to the next.
Real gents here accustomed to it have found a way to have their day. :thumbsup /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Hallie Steell
2/28/16, 3:19am  |  Post #5
Posted: 2/28/16, 3:19am  |  Post #5
Hallie Steell
PERFORMER
Big Fud please do not take the banishment personally. Most of us have been banned many times over. This is normal treatment here now. This is a very strange site in that they advertise unlimited free chat yet they do not want us to chat. We will all treat the site as they treat us in kind, do not worry. They shall reap their own rewards for that.
Please say your valid beef on other forums :evil They are out there.
Meanwhile you will be surprised at how one room will treat you from one day to the next.
Real gents here accustomed to it have found a way to have their day. :thumbsup

and what about the girls n the rooms who are not like that? i think thats not fair neither to the models or u and all the other guys with the same opinion... i like free chat, but chat , friendly and not begging for free show or taking clothes of or laughing at me . maybe im so lonely cause i prefer free nice chat and not free shows for guys who dont deserve too much with that behaviour. I hope things will turn into better for both sides yours n mine. Ive been here today hours nobody talked to me and the ones who did just take off show pussy,,,,none of them were banned, i just had to show them where´s the door 1, 2 even 3 times. :) life is unfair ahahah and i really miss the good manners, /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Derek99
3/1/16, 10:22pm  |  Post #6
Posted: 3/1/16, 10:22pm  |  Post #6
Forum Veteran

Usually, when bans occur, it's for appropriate reasons to do so, and not for the sake of doing it, or abusing it. /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

dorkeemn
3/4/16, 7:38am  |  Post #7
Posted: 3/4/16, 7:38am  |  Post #7
Forum Rookie

My experience (been ejected, never banned) is that usually you have to do something pretty extreme to get a ban. Some of it is common sense - just because you are on the internet and not face to face with the model - it doesn't mean you should open with "Fuck me" "Show Pussy" or "Open Boobs" and keep repeating that over and over.

Another good way to get a ban is to ask a model why she is doing this, and then go on a rant about how she can do better. That will ban you 10 out of 10 times.

Also - some models have fans - not all fans are different color text. So I find it best to watch a room a bit before commenting beyond "hi - hru". Insulting a fan is a good way to get a ban - especially if that fan has helped said model get to where she is. /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

booblover808
3/4/16, 12:09pm  |  Post #8
Posted: 3/4/16, 12:09pm  |  Post #8
Forum Rookie

I've noticed recently there have been plenty of "new models" I have chatted with and done pvts with and now I haven't seen them on again. I first thought they just haven't come on again, but now maybe I think I could've gotten banned for something (although I really do not recall doing anything negative)/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

LickaU
3/4/16, 1:47pm  |  Post #9
Posted: 3/4/16, 1:47pm  |  Post #9
Forum Veteran

I've noticed recently there have been plenty of "new models" I have chatted with and done pvts with and now I haven't seen them on again. I first thought they just haven't come on again, but now maybe I think I could've gotten banned for something (although I really do not recall doing anything negative)

Usually over 200 models online - many new models do not develop a group of core fans .
Only so many members with more than double the amount of models from a few years ago :twocents

Some new models use ban as a tool to "sort their pages" .
If not tipping - the model systematically bans all who have not contributed .
Those models lose their power score to near zero and often get no return members to their rooms .

There are plenty of nice models who do not ban without a reason :drinkup /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Hallie Steell
3/5/16, 2:14am  |  Post #10
Posted: 3/5/16, 2:14am  |  Post #10
Hallie Steell
PERFORMER
definetively instead of bann eject silence I prefere sense of humour so if ypu come into my room and say ass" my answer probably would be Hi Ass, hru" :) or whatever like that but theres always someone who likes being ejected
even 4 times in 1 minute . I think if they can come and say whatever comes their minds ..me too! ha!/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

oakesbarnaby
3/5/16, 3:22am  |  Post #11
Posted: 3/5/16, 3:22am  |  Post #11
Forum Rookie

definetively instead of bann eject silence I prefere sense of humour so if ypu come into my room and say ass" my answer probably would be Hi Ass, hru" :) or whatever like that but theres always someone who likes being ejected
even 4 times in 1 minute . I think if they can come and say whatever comes their minds ..me too! ha!

I think humor is a very good reply for silly members :thumbsup/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

oraemon
4/6/16, 12:40pm  |  Post #12
Posted: 4/6/16, 12:40pm  |  Post #12
Forum Rookie

My internet was slow today so I had trouble entering few chat rooms..the model chat room would keep buffering and I'd get a message that I'll be redirected to the next model, and then I get moved to the next room automatically. When I finally got back to the first model room successfully, I got "directed out" by her :) Maybe on her screen, it could have showed that I entered & exit the room few times for no reason. But actually only my name showed up, not me. And the same thing happened again when I tried another model room too. Figured I mention this issue here since I read some member reviews in some model profiles that they just entered a room and got banned before they could say hi. Maybe they too had slow speeds and a similar issue? So better maybe in such case to mention to the model once you do enter the room successfully about the issue with the internet to avoid any misunderstanding./images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

ChrisDK
4/6/16, 3:11pm  |  Post #13
Posted: 4/6/16, 3:11pm  |  Post #13
Forum Veteran

My internet was slow today so I had trouble entering few chat rooms..the model chat room would keep buffering and I'd get a message that I'll be redirected to the next model, and then I get moved to the next room automatically. When I finally got back to the first model room successfully, I got "directed out" by her :) Maybe on her screen, it could have showed that I entered & exit the room few times for no reason. But actually only my name showed up, not me. And the same thing happened again when I tried another model room too. Figured I mention this issue here since I read some member reviews in some model profiles that they just entered a room and got banned before they could say hi. Maybe they too had slow speeds and a similar issue? So better maybe in such case to mention to the model once you do enter the room successfully about the issue with the internet to avoid any misunderstanding.

Never been banned for slow internet :orglaugh, but clearly been greeted by models before I even was "there" myself and could see something.
Chat usually works immediately, so try to say hi yourself first??/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

oraemon
4/6/16, 3:32pm  |  Post #14
Posted: 4/6/16, 3:32pm  |  Post #14
Forum Rookie

Ya beats me why it happened...got banned by 2 models today in less than 5 mins! and each time just before it happened the particular model room buffered a lot(I use a wireless device for internet and sometimes it takes long to load), it'd then time out and I'd be automatically directed by the site to the next room and I'd then force my way back, enter room successfully and secs later BAN(G)! :winkwink /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

TexHoss64
4/8/16, 5:47pm  |  Post #15
Posted: 4/8/16, 5:47pm  |  Post #15
Forum Rookie

It's a pretty simple game that far too many are unwilling to play... Show respect to your host/hostess... and tip for requests... 2 simple rules that will keep guys/gals from being banned. /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

dirty_milos
4/11/16, 8:18am  |  Post #16
Posted: 4/11/16, 8:18am  |  Post #16
Forum Rookie

Hi! I wanted to open a new topic, but maybe better to post my issues here. I have been a Language Assistant (translator) and a Chat Administrator for couple of years on some website, even was allowed to use their official e-mail, and so I know what is a proper bahaviour in a chat room very well.

I have also been banned many times here for just being in a chat room. The thing is, when I come into a room, especially if it is for the first time with that model, I need to sit quietly a bit and see what is happening in that room, what kind of chat is going on there, what the model does, how she talks, etc. I need some time to accomodate, and to be sure that room is good for me. The model probably assumes I am a free loader, and bans me. Which is not good for the model, because if I don't give her some credits today, maybe I will give her the next time, but this way she has lost me.

The next issue are my reasons to be on this website. I did absolutely not come here to masturbate, not even to see some naked women. I just feel lonesome, and need some company. And I have met some very nice and interesting persons here. So, if I often come to a particular room, that means I find that model to be an excellent company. But, the problem is, even when I say couple of times that I didn't come there to masturbate, the models don't believe me, and are still trying to take me into a private show. I mean, if I wanted a private show, I would have been the first one to ask for it. But I am not that rich anyway, so a private show is not an option for me.

I have never asked a model for nudity, I have never made explicit sexual comments, nor I will ever do. I am trying to keep the things real, and to behave like I would do in the real life. Maybe models find it offensive not to want them naked and not to make sexual comments, I don't know. I usually do like to tip when a model does or says something funny or smart. If I make a request to a model, it is usually to dance or to sing, lol, and some models are really awesome dancers (they are most often not willing to sing, though, ha ha), and I always tip first before I get what I have asked for. If it is a crime to come to a room but not wanting to masturbate nor to go into a private show, please tell me, and I will leave. I know this is a business, and I believe it is fair to tip a good model, especially if she is a great dancer which I enjoy and appreciate very much. But some models have a "buy or die" attitude, which is not a proper way to run a private business.

Maybe my nickname is deceptive, lol, I don't know, I have chosen it after my hero Dirty Harry, but most of the models here are probably too young to know who Dirty Harry was. Anyway, I needed to share some of my thoughts and opinions, and as my hero Mr. Dirty would say: "Opinions are like assholes - everybody has one." ;-)

/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

ChrisDK
4/11/16, 9:46am  |  Post #17
Posted: 4/11/16, 9:46am  |  Post #17
Forum Veteran

I have also been banned many times here for just being in a chat room. The thing is, when I come into a room, especially if it is for the first time with that model, I need to sit quietly a bit and see what is happening in that room, what kind of chat is going on there, what the model does, how she talks, etc. I need some time to accomodate, and to be sure that room is good for me. The model probably assumes I am a free loader, and bans me. Which is not good for the model, because if I don't give her some credits today, maybe I will give her the next time, but this way she has lost me.

The next issue are my reasons to be on this website. I did absolutely not come here to masturbate, not even to see some naked women. I just feel lonesome, and need some company. And I have met some very nice and interesting persons here. So, if I often come to a particular room, that means I find that model to be an excellent company. But, the problem is, even when I say couple of times that I didn't come there to masturbate, the models don't believe me, and are still trying to take me into a private show. I mean, if I wanted a private show, I would have been the first one to ask for it. But I am not that rich anyway, so a private show is not an option for me.

I have never asked a model for nudity, I have never made explicit sexual comments, nor I will ever do. I am trying to keep the things real, and to behave like I would do in the real life. Maybe models find it offensive not to want them naked and not to make sexual comments, I don't know. I usually do like to tip when a model does or says something funny or smart. If I make a request to a model, it is usually to dance or to sing, lol, and some models are really awesome dancers (they are most often not willing to sing, though, ha ha), and I always tip first before I get what I have asked for. If it is a crime to come to a room but not wanting to masturbate nor to go into a private show, please tell me, and I will leave. I know this is a business, and I believe it is fair to tip a good model, especially if she is a great dancer which I enjoy and appreciate very much. But some models have a "buy or die" attitude, which is not a proper way to run a private business.

Bestest comment!
I am lonely, too, and have had many groups/privates without sexual content - from simple talking to guitar playing to reading to life advice, a picknick on the floor, a walk at the beach, some cooking and even ironing - some models understand, but most make fast and false assumptions about you and everybody else the moment you get into their room.
We are all individuals here with different needs and wishes. First thing should always be to get to know someone and find out what can be done together!
There can be so much (sexy or not) fun on this site without the pressure of masturbation.

Finding the right one(s) can be frustrating when you look for something special beyond the "let's go prvt?" routine./images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Hallie Steell
4/12/16, 5:27am  |  Post #18
Posted: 4/12/16, 5:27am  |  Post #18
Hallie Steell
PERFORMER
its crazy , cause now i think i totally agree, understand im open to both , nice conversation about whatever or naughty hot sex, cause i love both things, i think im beautiful smart and nice woiman , then guys dont like what they see or thats their opinion, as good as any other. why cause models or members both can make false asumptions or just cause is not easy find someone and connect. i wish all of us find this ! have a nice day everybody!

/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

dirty_milos
4/14/16, 2:06am  |  Post #19
Posted: 4/14/16, 2:06am  |  Post #19
Forum Rookie

Thank you ChrisDK for your understanding. Yes, we are all different individuals with different needs and wishes. I tend to use this website as a social network, because I find it far better than the Facebook, lol. And this Flirt 4 Free website really looks decent and kind of cultural, especially in compare to some similar websites.

The thing is that not everyone who comes here is rich enough to afford a 10 or 20 minutes private show. And if the website is called Flirt 4 Free, then I suppose flirting should remain free at least. But I have encountered with models who say: "Why are you still here?". Ok, it is still better to ask a customer to leave if they don't want a pvt, than to ban them. But, from my perspective of a former Chat Admin, where I had to provide a valid printscreen as the proof of someone's bad behavior prior to banning him - to ban someone just for being in a chat room really seems odd.

Hi, Hallie! To say it again, it's nice to have some feedback from a model behind the scenes. Yes, you are beautiful, smart, and nice, indeed. Best regards to you./images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Hallie Steell
4/15/16, 9:00am  |  Post #20
Posted: 4/15/16, 9:00am  |  Post #20
Hallie Steell
PERFORMER
Hi, Hallie! To say it again, it's nice to have some feedback from a model behind the scenes. Yes, you are beautiful, smart, and nice, indeed. Best regards to you.

LOL you know what????I´m reading this post of u now and even i promised myself not participate anymore on forum (in general ) I need to say: Thank u so much for your words!! I think there was no better day than today for some nice words about me! Have a nice daY Dirty_Milos! MUah!
and for all the other *********s.....is better more sex and fuck less!!!!! /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Online Now

Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

Brought to you by VS Media, Inc., Westlake Village, CA, United States
FBP Media s.r.o. (Reg. 06483453 ), Vodickova 791/41 Nove Mesto, 110 00 Praha 1, Czech Republic

Premium Videos

All persons depicted herein were at least 18 years of age at the time of photography:
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

© 1996 - 2024 VS3.COM, VS Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy, CA-Privacy Policy, Copyright Policy, & Terms & Conditions.
VISA Mastercard

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
f
Get Full Access Now!Get Full Access Now!
Create Free AccountCreate Free Account
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support