User status
120 FREE CREDITS!

Member Login

Not a member?

X
Add Kink Live - The Best BDSM and Fetish Cams to your home screen: tap and then Add To Home Screen
X
Free VOD Passes
You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.
Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.
Go to Videos now.
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X

Community Forums

CRAZY ABOUT PEARLA

Add Reply
X
Add to List
Select a list to add
Item was successfully added to this list
dubyabee
7/31/09, 4:07am  |  Post #1
Posted: 7/31/09, 4:07am  |  Post #1
Back to Top |  Report Abuse
Forum Veteran

View: My profile

Im a new member and VIP and obviously new to posting, but I wanted to start a discussion about Pearla because she doesnt have access to the VIP Forums. I hope that others will share their thoughts about and appreciation of Pearla so she will be able to join the discussions or answer questions.

Pearla is a brand new Premiere addition to f4f and I would encourage anyone who has not visited her room do so. Before I became an f4f member in May, I used to visit her as a gray and quickly was attracted to her. First of all she is stunningly beautiful, smart, sexy as hell, fun, very kind, and emotive. She makes friends easily which is obvious during any chat session. Like some of the best f4f models, she is nice to everyone who is nice to her. She talks to chatters be they grey, members, or VIP. This in addition to the first set of attributes enticed me to become a member and later a VIP.

I have taken her private a few times and let me tell you she is torrid, charming, accommodating, gets down to business right away, and has a sexy voice with a slight Russian accent. An addicting combination. She is a favorite of mine!

Please feel free to share your experiences and add your impressions of this very special model. I hope that she becomes an f4f superstar! For VIPs I started a discussion in the Female Performer Chat , but Pearla cant see these conversations.
/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

G-Mann
7/31/09, 4:21am  |  Post #2
Posted: 7/31/09, 4:21am  |  Post #2
Forum Veteran

dubyabee I haven't had the pleasure of meeting Pearla, but she sounds lovely. I will have to try and visit when I see her on. It really is great that she inspired you to post this for her.

Btw, welcome to the forums dubyabee :thumbsup /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

LickaU
7/31/09, 9:56am  |  Post #3
Posted: 7/31/09, 9:56am  |  Post #3
Forum Veteran

Welcome dubyabee to Flirt4Free
and the forums :thumbsup

I don't know Pearla - but I will take time to visit her , I think ALL models should have a topic here on the Forum :drinkup

Best topics are where Model and members interact :twocents /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

dubyabee
7/31/09, 10:49am  |  Post #4
Posted: 7/31/09, 10:49am  |  Post #4
Forum Veteran

G_Mann thank you so much for welcoming me to the forums! I appreciate it. This is a pretty amazing community and I feel happy to be part of it.

You are right about being inspired as I never thought that I would ever start a post. But Pearla is so special to me that I wanted to find a better vehicle to praise her other than the private f4f messaging between Pearla and me.

I encourage you to visit her and then to hear your reaction.

:thumbsup /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

dubyabee
7/31/09, 10:53am  |  Post #5
Posted: 7/31/09, 10:53am  |  Post #5
Forum Veteran

Hi Lika_U,

Thanks for the Forum welcome.

I agree with you that all models would be well served by having a topic here on the Forum. It's almost like a permanent discussion in chat room except that everyone can stay apprised of discussions if you can't join the live chat.

Anyway you should go check out this Russian beauty.

/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

LickaU
7/31/09, 11:33am  |  Post #6
Posted: 7/31/09, 11:33am  |  Post #6
Forum Veteran

Yes , reading and knowing more about a model helps me to decide who to visit
When a model answers in topic - there is a convenient link for people like me to join directly in her room

Please continue to say why she is special. Hopefully she will stop by and update us some in this topic :thumbsup

See you in the future in Pearla's room :thumbsup /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

LickaU
7/31/09, 11:33am  |  Post #7
Posted: 7/31/09, 11:33am  |  Post #7
Forum Veteran

When a model answers in topic - there is a convenient link for people like me to join directly in her room

Please continue to say why she is special. Hopefully she will stop by and update us some in this topic :thumbsup

See you in the future in Pearla's room :thumbsup /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

LickaU
7/31/09, 11:33am  |  Post #8
Posted: 7/31/09, 11:33am  |  Post #8
Forum Veteran

dubyabee
7/31/09, 1:46pm  |  Post #9
Posted: 7/31/09, 1:46pm  |  Post #9
Forum Veteran

LickaU Nice to hear your reaction.

As Pearla doesn't have access to the VIP Female Performer Chat, I will share some information that I posted in the VIP area.

Here are 16 reasons why I like Pearla so much: 1) she is incredibly beautiful, 2) very kind hearted, 3) exudes warmth, 4) is incredibly sexy, 5) amazingly sensual and sexual, 6) has an awesome toy collection, 7) knows how to use them and make men lust for her, 8) has a sultry voice that makes me hard just hearing her, 9) very intelligent, 10) fun to be with in open and in private chat, 11) cares for all her regular f4f friends/lovers, 12) always asks what the "customer" wants, 13) she remembers our names, 14) respects all the chatters be they gray, white of VIP, 15) has a collection of very sexy outfits, and 16) has a body to die for. I can go up to 100 but I'll stop at sweet 16.

I hope that Pearla reads this becasue she is a down to earth woman who will probably blush when she reads this
:thumbsup :drinkup /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Pearla
7/31/09, 3:19pm  |  Post #10
Posted: 7/31/09, 3:19pm  |  Post #10
Pearla
PERFORMER
Thank you for topic dubyabee. You are great man. I never thought we become close at such short time. I think that is because great minds think alike ;)

I am on Flirt for year and I did not spend time for writing at forum, but I read here many interesting posts. I did not participate in it because nobody wrote about me earlier and I did not want to force up.

Thanks to Flirt I met many fantastic friends but now I see thank to forum I can meet another. But first of all I invite you to my room to get know each other on line. But do not deluded because today is domination weekend and I participate in it. However some pat of my personality can express my pictures at Bio lately I added few new.

Kisses/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

dubyabee
7/31/09, 6:55pm  |  Post #11
Posted: 7/31/09, 6:55pm  |  Post #11
Forum Veteran

Pearla, I'm SO happy that you are now in the Forum. WELCOME BB!!!!

Now everyone can see why i am so fond of you.

Kisses/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

dubyabee
8/1/09, 2:11am  |  Post #12
Posted: 8/1/09, 2:11am  |  Post #12
Forum Veteran

Pearla - you were so beautiful tonight in the Domination Weekend contest. Your outfits were stunning baby and, of course, so were you./images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

dubyabee
8/1/09, 7:03pm  |  Post #13
Posted: 8/1/09, 7:03pm  |  Post #13
Forum Veteran

Pearla - you are on now and looking very hot in your dom outfit/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

dubyabee
8/1/09, 7:03pm  |  Post #14
Posted: 8/1/09, 7:03pm  |  Post #14
Forum Veteran

Pearla - you are on now and looking very hot in your dom outfit/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

G-Mann
8/1/09, 7:09pm  |  Post #15
Posted: 8/1/09, 7:09pm  |  Post #15
Forum Veteran

Thank you for topic dubyabee. You are great man. I never thought we become close at such short time. I think that is because great minds think alike ;)
I am on Flirt for year and I did not spend time for writing at forum, but I read here many interesting posts. I did not participate in it because nobody wrote about me earlier and I did not want to force up.
Thanks to Flirt I met many fantastic friends but now I see thank to forum I can meet another. But first of all I invite you to my room to get know each other on line. But do not deluded because today is domination weekend and I participate in it. However some pat of my personality can express my pictures at Bio lately I added few new.
Kisses

Great that you have been reading the forums. Also great when you post :thumbsup
I hope to see you soon. Welcome to posting, have fun :drinkup /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

G-Mann
8/1/09, 7:12pm  |  Post #16
Posted: 8/1/09, 7:12pm  |  Post #16
Forum Veteran

G_Mann thank you so much for welcoming me to the forums! I appreciate it. This is a pretty amazing community and I feel happy to be part of it.
You are right about being inspired as I never thought that I would ever start a post. But Pearla is so special to me that I wanted to find a better vehicle to praise her other than the private f4f messaging between Pearla and me.
I encourage you to visit her and then to hear your reaction.
:thumbsup

You are very welcome. It is great when members participate in the forums. Many great models and members alike here on the site. This is a good way to interact when not on the rooms. I will definitely let you know what I think once I get a chance to visit Pearla :thumbsup /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

papi83
8/1/09, 10:30pm  |  Post #17
Posted: 8/1/09, 10:30pm  |  Post #17
Forum Rookie

duby ur the man bro :thumbsup

Pearla your so stunning its not even funny. wow im so crazy about you!!!!!

GUYS IF YOU HAVENT SEEN PEARLA YOU ARE MISSING SUCH A WONDERFUL AND BEAUTIFUL LADY AND I MEAN LADY. :bowdown /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Jade Hope
8/1/09, 10:35pm  |  Post #18
Posted: 8/1/09, 10:35pm  |  Post #18
PERFORMER
Ill have to check her out under my secret squirrel member name :winkwink
I love perving on the models every night
kisses
jade/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

dubyabee
8/1/09, 10:53pm  |  Post #19
Posted: 8/1/09, 10:53pm  |  Post #19
Forum Veteran

Hey Papi, it was fun chatting with you and Pearla today. You are very witty Sometimes when she's on i can hardly breathe like the whipped cream on dildo private she did today. She is so creative - never know what she'll do next.

Thanks for posting. You sound to me like the type of friend that Pearla attracts.

Talk to you again in chat.

:thumbsup /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

abuzzl23p
8/2/09, 6:19am  |  Post #20
Posted: 8/2/09, 6:19am  |  Post #20
Forum Rookie

Best Model Here.

Sweetest girl ever. She is a ray of sunshine no matter what is asked of her. She is willing to do anything you ask, she is even willing to show you some new things you never thought of asking.

There are times when I would just want to take her private to hear her lovely laugh. She is just that amazing.

She can be anything and everything you desire.

Pearla...marry me? lol/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Online Now

Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

Brought to you by VS Media, Inc., Westlake Village, CA, United States
FBP Media s.r.o. (Reg. 06483453 ), Vodickova 791/41 Nove Mesto, 110 00 Praha 1, Czech Republic

Premium Videos

All persons depicted herein were at least 18 years of age at the time of photography:
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

© 1996 - 2024 VS3.COM, VS Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy, CA-Privacy Policy, Copyright Policy, Content Complaints & Terms & Conditions.
VISA Mastercard

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
f
Get Full Access Now!Get Full Access Now!
Create Free AccountCreate Free Account
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support