User status
120 БЕСПЛАТНО КРЕДИТЫ!

Логин мембора

Not a member?

Зарегистрироваться бесплатно
X
Add Kink Live - The Best BDSM and Fetish Cams to your home screen: tap and then Add To Home Screen
X
Free VOD Passes
You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.
Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.
Go to Videos now.
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X

Community Forums

New Interface!?

Add Reply
X
Add to List
Select a list to add
Item was successfully added to this list
Invisa-Dude
8/11/09, 4:45pm  |  Post #1
Posted: 8/11/09, 4:45pm  |  Post #1
Back to Top |  Report Abuse
Forum Rookie

View: My profile

Has anyone else been getting a still biopic of the model while they are in private instead of the preview with the new interface? I thought it was just a terrible terrible( :twocents )change made to the site, but I logged out and read the re-written signup page and it advertises private previews for standard members and larger private previews for VIPs, so somethings broken or lying :P

and bugs/questionable changes I've found so far:
THAT one!
whispers requiring full modelnames instead of partials again
and the titlebar of the brower displaying "model1's Live Room" instead of "model2's Live Room" when you change from the modellist panel to the right

I also noticed that the changed code to the modelpanel doesn't allow for "open in new tab" anymore, but that was probably done on purpose./images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Invisa-Dude
8/11/09, 4:47pm  |  Post #2
Posted: 8/11/09, 4:47pm  |  Post #2
Forum Rookie

oh and Standard members can hit "Add Favorite" on the new bio's and they don't get an error message and it appears as if it was done, but still isn't allowed for standard members./images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Robyn Ross
8/11/09, 4:53pm  |  Post #3
Posted: 8/11/09, 4:53pm  |  Post #3
PERFORMER
you gotta like though that you see our pictures in the models list in the rooms, and our bios look AMAZING! and the whole thing is just easier to work with, :twocents Sure there may be bugs but give them a few days to be found and they'll be fixed. Bugs happen, overall though it does look awesome right?/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Invisa-Dude
8/11/09, 4:57pm  |  Post #4
Posted: 8/11/09, 4:57pm  |  Post #4
Forum Rookie

yeah it looks great besides that, I personally am loving that I just found the mouse SCROLLwheel now works in chat :bowdown . Everyone's been asking for that as long as i've been here. I don't like that they removed the dates from the VODs though, they were useful for keeping track of when a model was on.

OH! and bigger video, who doesn't love bigger video? :thumbsup /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

_-Sweet
8/11/09, 6:39pm  |  Post #5
Posted: 8/11/09, 6:39pm  |  Post #5
Forum Rookie

On the service the new interface looks nice but... chat and video never connects :( :(

In short there is still a lot of work to be done before I can use it./images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

hard_thick
8/11/09, 7:04pm  |  Post #6
Posted: 8/11/09, 7:04pm  |  Post #6
Forum Rookie

the whispering works for models who have a single name ex:annie...but if the models name is ex: annie bond.. the system tells me ...could not find the user... :mad /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

ozzieboy4u
8/11/09, 7:13pm  |  Post #7
Posted: 8/11/09, 7:13pm  |  Post #7
Forum Veteran

you gotta like though that you see our pictures in the models list in the rooms, and our bios look AMAZING! and the whole thing is just easier to work with, :twocents Sure there may be bugs but give them a few days to be found and they'll be fixed. Bugs happen, overall though it does look awesome right?

I agree it looks awesome and i love the new gift idea they have added :thumbsup /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

LickaU
8/11/09, 7:20pm  |  Post #8
Posted: 8/11/09, 7:20pm  |  Post #8
Forum Veteran

There are always a few bugs and issues . Many are fixed today minutes after a suggestion was made :thumbsup

I am 96 and adjiust slow to change :winkwink

I bet there are new security features that help many :thumbsup

fOr thOse abOut tO frOck - I salute yOu :guitar :guitar :guitar :guitar /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Suggs
8/11/09, 7:26pm  |  Post #9
Posted: 8/11/09, 7:26pm  |  Post #9
Forum Veteran

the whispering works for models who have a single name ex:annie...but if the models name is ex: annie bond.. the system tells me ...could not find the user... :mad

after faffing about with new interface i have found that if a model has a 2 part name

eg Fanny Adams - you NEED to put entire name with an underscore so it becomes Fanny_Adams to send them a whisper

hope this is amended as I feel sorry for anyone in a threesome room wanting to whisper :orglaugh
you will spend 10 mins typing their name in.

An alternative idea should of been you enter your message as normal but instead of hitting enter you click on a button labelled 'WHISPER' and the message is auto sent as a whisper. :twocents /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

VS_Craig
8/11/09, 7:31pm  |  Post #10
Posted: 8/11/09, 7:31pm  |  Post #10
Forum Veteran

Thank you all for your feedback so far.

We have addressed the following issues:

- Video preview for standard members: has been fixed and will be available again shortly.
- Page title updating when you change rooms: has been fixed.
- Add to favorites link for standard members: link has been removed as this feature is not available to standard members.

Cheers,
Craig/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

ozzieboy4u
8/11/09, 7:32pm  |  Post #11
Posted: 8/11/09, 7:32pm  |  Post #11
Forum Veteran

after faffing about with new interface i have found that if a model has a 2 part name
eg Fanny Adams - you NEED to put entire name with an underscore so it becomes Fanny_Adams to send them a whisper
hope this is amended as I feel sorry for anyone in a threesome room wanting to whisper :orglaugh
you will spend 10 mins typing their name in.
An alternative idea should of been you enter your message as normal but instead of hitting enter you click on a button labelled 'WHISPER' and the message is auto sent as a whisper. :twocents

:thumbsup :thumbsup :bulb /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

hard_thick
8/11/09, 7:32pm  |  Post #12
Posted: 8/11/09, 7:32pm  |  Post #12
Forum Rookie

is there an auto whisper button?..didnt see that...but thanks for the hint!/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Suggs
8/11/09, 7:36pm  |  Post #13
Posted: 8/11/09, 7:36pm  |  Post #13
Forum Veteran

is there an auto whisper button?..didnt see that...but thanks for the hint!

Sadly no - I merely mentioned that is what SHOULD of been added in my opinion/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

johnnyvdub25
8/11/09, 7:39pm  |  Post #14
Posted: 8/11/09, 7:39pm  |  Post #14
Forum Rookie

Sadly no - I merely mentioned that is what SHOULD of been added in my opinion

+1

I agree and whisper button would be great...
/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

hard_thick
8/11/09, 7:41pm  |  Post #15
Posted: 8/11/09, 7:41pm  |  Post #15
Forum Rookie

i also agree on the auto whisper button :thumbsup /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

TiVo4U
8/11/09, 10:08pm  |  Post #16
Posted: 8/11/09, 10:08pm  |  Post #16
Forum Rookie

I'd like the headshot button to affect all categories. I really dislike having to select them one by one to view the thumbnail images. I'm guess this was done to create the illusion of speed, but it's a step backwards IMHO./images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Invisa-Dude
8/11/09, 10:18pm  |  Post #17
Posted: 8/11/09, 10:18pm  |  Post #17
Forum Rookie

I'd like the headshot button to affect all categories. I really dislike having to select them one by one to view the thumbnail images. I'm guess this was done to create the illusion of speed, but it's a step backwards IMHO.

it's not just for headshot mode, even with headshot mode off you can only have 1 section expanded at a time and I really don't like that. My only reasoning was maybe they made it update more often and they wanted to slash the broadband each open room with that sidepanel would drain. :twocents /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Suggs
8/11/09, 10:29pm  |  Post #18
Posted: 8/11/09, 10:29pm  |  Post #18
Forum Veteran

I also noticed that the changed code to the modelpanel doesn't allow for "open in new tab" anymore, but that was probably done on purpose.

Have you tried Right clicking your mouse on a models pic? That calls up a context sensetive menu in most browsers and normally has the 2 options of open in either a new window or a new tab. Some mouse wheels if you click on linkable image open link in new tab as well

/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Lookin4T
8/11/09, 11:37pm  |  Post #19
Posted: 8/11/09, 11:37pm  |  Post #19
Forum Veteran

I have been redirected to another room at random a few times. It says the model is no longer available or is on break. After attempting to re-enter the original model's room a couple times, it allows me back in. The model confirms that she did not leave or go on break. This has happened on the new site format only.

Thanks/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Invisa-Dude
8/11/09, 11:50pm  |  Post #20
Posted: 8/11/09, 11:50pm  |  Post #20
Forum Rookie

Have you tried Right clicking your mouse on a models pic? That calls up a context sensetive menu in most browsers and normally has the 2 options of open in either a new window or a new tab. Some mouse wheels if you click on linkable image open link in new tab as well

yeah, it opens a new tab with the javacode in the addressline that won't launch without it's 'parent' code./images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Online Now

Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

Brought to you by VS Media, Inc., Westlake Village, CA, United States
FBP Media s.r.o. (Reg. 06483453 ), Vodickova 791/41 Nove Mesto, 110 00 Praha 1, Czech Republic

Premium Videos

All persons depicted herein were at least 18 years of age at the time of photography:
Соответствие закону США 18 U.S.C., раздел 2257

© 1996 - 2024 VS3.COM, VS Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy, CA-Privacy Policy, Copyright Policy, Content Complaints & Terms & Conditions.
VISA Mastercard

Feature Show Ticket
Кредиты
VIP СТАТУС
Мгновенный полный доступ
Золотой шрифт для VIP-участников
До 10 зарезервированных никнеймов
Email performers with attachments
Самый большой просмотр приватного видео
Скрыть бесплатных пользователей в чате (серые пользователи пропадут)
Доступ к VIP-форумам
Бесплатно Неограниченный доступ к записанным вами шоу
Бесплатно 150 ежедневных видеороликов доступны в течение 7 дней
Бесплатно 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Бесплатно Доступ к видеоархиву Adult Star
Бесплатно Доступ к фотогалереям модели
VIP
ПРОЙТИ
90 КРЕДИТЫ
100 Кредиты Бесплатно
$10
Изменить
Feature Show Ticket
Изменить
Мгновенный полный доступ
Золотой шрифт для VIP-участников
До 10 зарезервированных никнеймов
Email performers with attachments
Самый большой просмотр приватного видео
Скрыть бесплатных пользователей в чате (серые пользователи пропадут)
Доступ к VIP-форумам
Бесплатно Неограниченный доступ к записанным вами шоу
Бесплатно 150 ежедневных видеороликов доступны в течение 7 дней
Бесплатно 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Бесплатно Доступ к видеоархиву Adult Star
Бесплатно Доступ к фотогалереям модели
VIP 30 дней подписки
ПЛЮС 150 КРЕДИТОВ БЕСПЛАТНО!
$39.95*
Изменить
ПРОЙТИ
$39.95*
Изменить
Card Verification(CVV2)
CVV2-код — это специальный номер, напечатанный на оборотной стороне вашей кредитной карты и обеспечивающий дополнительную защиту от мошенничества.
ЗАВЕРШИТЬ ПОКУПКУ
f
Get Full Access Now!Get Full Access Now!
Create Free AccountCreate Free Account
X
Suggested Usernames:
При вводе никнейма и пароля помните, что наша система ЧУВСТВИТЕЛЬНА К РЕГИСТРУ
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support