User status
120 FREE CREDITS!

Member Login

Not a member?

X
Add Kink Live - The Best BDSM and Fetish Cams to your home screen: tap and then Add To Home Screen
X
Free VOD Passes
You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.
Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.
Go to Videos now.
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR†to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X

Community Forums

Who likes comic books?

Add Reply
X
Add to List
Select a list to add
Item was successfully added to this list
DiscoVolante
8/12/09, 9:26pm  |  Post #1
Posted: 8/12/09, 9:26pm  |  Post #1
Back to Top |  Report Abuse
Forum Regular

View: My profile

Hey, anybody into comic books? I prefer DC, but I know Kittie Pryde likes Marvel (obviously :p)

I'm really enjoying the Darkest Night summer event going on throughout DC. I'm also a huge Batman fan and I'm enjoying the new Batman and Robin.

In this thread: Comics!/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

mrsilly
8/12/09, 9:45pm  |  Post #2
Posted: 8/12/09, 9:45pm  |  Post #2
Forum Rookie

Speaking of Robin,I saw this week alittle bit of a movie with Burt Ward(1966 tv series Batman ).He was playing the part of a father in the movie...'Virgin High" lol.And yes his acting was,well,bad.He even was using his catch phrases from the Batman tv show. :) /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Olivia Gee
8/12/09, 10:47pm  |  Post #3
Posted: 8/12/09, 10:47pm  |  Post #3
PERFORMER
Well mine isn't an actual comic book, but the web based comic if it counts and thanks to valentine I know exactly what it is called :angel Happiness and Cyanide! Ahhhhhh I love it. (not for the easily offended) :evil /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Olivia Gee
8/12/09, 10:51pm  |  Post #4
Posted: 8/12/09, 10:51pm  |  Post #4
PERFORMER
Cyanide and Happiness...You catch my drift =P/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

ghstwhowalks
8/13/09, 12:55am  |  Post #5
Posted: 8/13/09, 12:55am  |  Post #5
Forum Regular

Hey, anybody into comic books? I prefer DC, but I know Kittie Pryde likes Marvel (obviously :p)
I'm really enjoying the Darkest Night summer event going on throughout DC. I'm also a huge Batman fan and I'm enjoying the new Batman and Robin.
In this thread: Comics!

I've been reading & collecting comics all my life! Comics got me to love reading when I was a kid. :thumbsup
I still hit the comic store every Wednesday for that weeks haul. Marvel, DC, the smaller independent publishers... I like them all. It would take forever to list the titles I read but I'll list my current favorites.

Superman & Action Comics
Thor
Blackest Night (in the Green Lantern titles)
Captain America
Daredevil
Fables
Stephen Kings' Dark Tower comics
The Phantom

and the list goes on & on...... :orglaugh :orglaugh /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Alberich
8/13/09, 3:00pm  |  Post #6
Posted: 8/13/09, 3:00pm  |  Post #6
Forum Veteran

I love comic strips telling stories about how live is. Especially I love Hägar the horrible. It's my kind of humour.
I also love comics with a dirty sense of humour like Jean Marc Reiser ,a french comic artist made in the seventies/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Chelsey Eden
8/13/09, 3:44pm  |  Post #7
Posted: 8/13/09, 3:44pm  |  Post #7
Chelsey Eden
PERFORMER
i've read a few comics, and i definitely lean marvel too :) though i loved the justice league cartoon, but not the brand new one with the new artists, eh.

though i think my favorite was strangers in paradise by terry moore.

my childhood dream (well one of them) was to be a cartoonist or comic book artist./images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Robyn Ross
8/13/09, 3:54pm  |  Post #8
Posted: 8/13/09, 3:54pm  |  Post #8
PERFORMER
i've read a few comics, and i definitely lean marvel too :) though i loved the justice league cartoon, but not the brand new one with the new artists, eh.

I actually really liked the newest justice league movie, and i generally hate DC. Marvel 100%
/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

DiscoVolante
8/13/09, 5:54pm  |  Post #9
Posted: 8/13/09, 5:54pm  |  Post #9
Forum Regular

Justice League and Justice League Unlimited were great cartoons. I definitely liked the idea of how the government would treat a league of Superheroes. That show was very political for just a kid's show. The voice acting was great too since they were always getting the best actors possible to guest star.

I think you're referring to Justice League: The New Frontier. It's actually based on a special comic that came out written by Darwyn Cooke. Definitely worth a read. Great story telling.

Brintney James
8/13/09, 9:57pm  |  Post #10
Posted: 8/13/09, 9:57pm  |  Post #10
Brintney James
PERFORMER
when i was youngerish.... well, does heavy metal count as a comic book?/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Kittie Pryde
8/25/09, 1:26am  |  Post #11
Posted: 8/25/09, 1:26am  |  Post #11
PERFORMER
I'm prettymuch the biggest fan of the Tank Girl series that I know. I love Jamie Hewlett's work, and (as Disco pointed out,) I am a MASSIVE XMen fan as well. I'm also a big love of the Spawn series (especially the arc with Angela), and also the Harley Quinn series.

There are MANY more that I like but I'm being distracted at the moment >_>/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Roxy Rayne
8/25/09, 3:57am  |  Post #12
Posted: 8/25/09, 3:57am  |  Post #12
Roxy Rayne
PERFORMER
That would be why I have a Wonderwoman outfit!

I just need the matching boots and a cape

Xmen have always done it for me

I am a nerd... Shhh/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

_-Sweet
8/25/09, 4:46am  |  Post #13
Posted: 8/25/09, 4:46am  |  Post #13
Forum Rookie

Well mine isn't an actual comic book, but the web based comic if it counts and thanks to valentine I know exactly what it is called :angel Happiness and Cyanide! Ahhhhhh I love it. (not for the easily offended) :evil

I love these thanks :thumbsup /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

desiredguy
8/25/09, 11:50am  |  Post #14
Posted: 8/25/09, 11:50am  |  Post #14
Forum Rookie

I haven't collected since the early to mid 90's. Apparently alot has been going on since then according to a local comic shop I popped into recently. I never got into DC alot but I do like the Justice League Unlimited cartoon series along with X-Men and Spiderman. I gravitated towards the Punisher, Daredevil, Amazing Spiderman, X-Force and Uncanny X-Men. I still have a majority of them cardboard-backed and PVC sealed. Todd McFarlane was the pinnacle of artist excellence back then to me and he's doing another Spawn movie which is supposed to be darker./images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Chelsey Eden
8/25/09, 12:28pm  |  Post #15
Posted: 8/25/09, 12:28pm  |  Post #15
Chelsey Eden
PERFORMER
Can I just add that Marvel: Ultimate Alliance and X-men Legends were great games. I love multiplayer games like that that you just have to charge through with your friends, The gauntlet games and crystal chronicles were good for that too./images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Kat Phillips
8/25/09, 3:15pm  |  Post #16
Posted: 8/25/09, 3:15pm  |  Post #16
PERFORMER
I love my comic books/graphic novels for those who like to jump down my throat at the comic book store...lol

I like Vertigo's "100 Bullets"

DC's "Bad Girls"

Vertigo's "The Last Man"

So far I read all the Stephen Kings Dark Tower Series Books and have heard only good things about the comics. I really need to start them soon./images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

desiredguy
8/25/09, 6:15pm  |  Post #17
Posted: 8/25/09, 6:15pm  |  Post #17
Forum Rookie

Can I just add that Marvel: Ultimate Alliance and X-men Legends were great games. I love multiplayer games like that that you just have to charge through with your friends, The gauntlet games and crystal chronicles were good for that too.

Game-off time!! Marvel vs Capcom Make you bow to my gaming superiorisnessness :bowdown haha/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

bigdaddycool
8/27/09, 9:14am  |  Post #18
Posted: 8/27/09, 9:14am  |  Post #18
Forum Veteran

WOW!! I didnt realize that comics had become so mainstream. When I collected from the 80s to the mid 90s, if you told someone you collected comics, prepare to get thrown a beating and have your lunch money stolen :)

I used to collect Avengers, West Coast Avengers, Thor, Iron Man, Captain America, X-factor and I loved DC's Flash before they killed off the original.

DogglyStyle
8/27/09, 1:23pm  |  Post #19
Posted: 8/27/09, 1:23pm  |  Post #19
Forum Rookie

I was a big fan of Liberty Meadows..If you haven't seen it you should check it out.

[url=http://img119.imageshack.us/i/020u.jpg/][img=http://img119.imageshack.us/img119/2656/020u.th.jp g][/url]/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

DogglyStyle
8/27/09, 1:42pm  |  Post #20
Posted: 8/27/09, 1:42pm  |  Post #20
Forum Rookie

Ok my brain is not working yet so here is the link to a few panels of the strip.

http://www.libertymeadows.com/uncengal/index.htm/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Online Now

Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

Brought to you by VS Media, Inc., Westlake Village, CA, United States
FBP Media s.r.o. (Reg. 06483453 ), Vodickova 791/41 Nove Mesto, 110 00 Praha 1, Czech Republic

Premium Videos

All persons depicted herein were at least 18 years of age at the time of photography:
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

© 1996 - 2024 VS3.COM, VS Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy, CA-Privacy Policy, Copyright Policy, & Terms & Conditions.
VISA Mastercard

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
f
Get Full Access Now!Get Full Access Now!
Create Free AccountCreate Free Account
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support