User status
120 GRATIS KREDITER!

Medlemsinloggning

Not a member?

Registrera dig gratis
X
Add Kink Live - The Best BDSM and Fetish Cams to your home screen: tap and then Add To Home Screen
X
Free VOD Passes
You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.
Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.
Go to Videos now.
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X

Community Forums

“Do you think cell phone usage while performing as a web cam model should be banned?”

Add Reply
X
Add to List
Select a list to add
Item was successfully added to this list
blue_lover00
5/16/10, 2:54pm  |  Post #1
Posted: 5/16/10, 2:54pm  |  Post #1
Back to Top |  Report Abuse
Forum Rookie

View: My profile

I was just curious as to what most people thought about the issue. Unfortunately, I cannot post a personal story about this issue because I know it will get removed.

/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

DiscoVolante
5/16/10, 3:26pm  |  Post #2
Posted: 5/16/10, 3:26pm  |  Post #2
Forum Regular

I thought it already was. o_./images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

grknrkn
5/16/10, 3:56pm  |  Post #3
Posted: 5/16/10, 3:56pm  |  Post #3
Forum Regular

If you are talking about usage while in a pvt session that I cant agree with you here. There are many members who like phone play while in pvt (of course me being one of them). If you re saying that the model is doing this while in free chat then yes I have to agree./images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

G-Mann
5/16/10, 4:26pm  |  Post #4
Posted: 5/16/10, 4:26pm  |  Post #4
Forum Veteran

Do I think that members should just accept what a model does in "her" open room? Do I think that the members should only worry about controlling a model's actions when in private? Do I think "some" members truly waste models' time? Do I think that the models work way too hard for way too little and deserve more respect?

YES I DO! :twocents /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Roxy Rayne
5/16/10, 5:29pm  |  Post #5
Posted: 5/16/10, 5:29pm  |  Post #5
Roxy Rayne
PERFORMER
We are not allowed to be on the phone in open, but as far as texting.... I am a text-a-holic
Though I dont whip out my celly mid convo with someone, but if no one is talking I am not going to ignore my BB blinking ;)/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Sethar
5/16/10, 8:30pm  |  Post #6
Posted: 5/16/10, 8:30pm  |  Post #6
Forum Rookie

I think what a model does in the open room is pretty much her business.

In private, I'd rather talk to her on the phone than via the text chat. It keeps my hands free and keeps her from being distracted by having to pause and look at the text window.

Now if I was in private with her and she answered the phone to talk to her mom instead of focusing on me, I'd probably have an issue with it. /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

grknrkn
5/16/10, 8:50pm  |  Post #7
Posted: 5/16/10, 8:50pm  |  Post #7
Forum Regular

Sether and G-mann I agree. It is the models room which means it is her choice plain and simple./images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

G-Mann
5/16/10, 10:02pm  |  Post #8
Posted: 5/16/10, 10:02pm  |  Post #8
Forum Veteran

We are not allowed to be on the phone in open, but as far as texting.... I am a text-a-holic
Though I dont whip out my celly mid convo with someone, but if no one is talking I am not going to ignore my BB blinking ;)

Great point and by all means... text away Roxy!
I cant remember one meeting I haven't sent at least a couple of text messages from. :winkwink /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Raeleigh
5/17/10, 12:27am  |  Post #9
Posted: 5/17/10, 12:27am  |  Post #9
Raeleigh
PERFORMER
Do I think that members should just accept what a model does in "her" open room? Do I think that the members should only worry about controlling a model's actions when in private? Do I think "some" members truly waste models' time? Do I think that the models work way too hard for way too little and deserve more respect?

YES I DO! :twocents

The more posts I read of yours the more I love ya! =D hehehe. /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Danielle
5/18/10, 11:08am  |  Post #10
Posted: 5/18/10, 11:08am  |  Post #10
Danielle
PERFORMER

Thank you hun for your post and for being such a pro model member. its always great to have a guys like u in here while there are just soo many of those who just seems to like to totally control models even in their open room /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Harley Marie
5/18/10, 12:42pm  |  Post #11
Posted: 5/18/10, 12:42pm  |  Post #11
Harley Marie
PERFORMER

You crack me up!!! :orglaugh

Suggs
5/18/10, 1:09pm  |  Post #12
Posted: 5/18/10, 1:09pm  |  Post #12
Forum Veteran

:twocents

IF the model is using her phone in open sparingly whats the issue ?

However if a model sits in their open chat room and is on the phone all the time then I think there is a cause for complaint especially if people are trying to engage them in conversation to work out what she is willing / unwilling to do once in pvt but the performer just jeeps saying / posting 'FIND OUT IN PVT' and instead is talking ten to the dozen on the phone / perpetually texting.

As long at the balance of chat / phone use is HEAVILY towards the room I say let the performers use their phones./images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Bryanna Spanks
5/18/10, 2:13pm  |  Post #13
Posted: 5/18/10, 2:13pm  |  Post #13
Bryanna Spanks
PERFORMER
If I have to be on the phone at all, when I in my room, I turn off my audio and turn my face away from the cam. I had to answer the phone once, when I was in semi, and literally, as I answered, someone clicked the show button. I hung up quickly, and tried to apologize, but the person left. In all the time I have been with Flirt, that is the only time that has happened, and that was last week. Most models are the same way.

So, if you are talking about something like that, make sure it wasn't just a fluke.

As for the models who are on it a lot, I don't think we are supposed to be using the phone when we are in chat as a general rule. But, sometimes, stuff happens, and we have to answer that phone. ~Bryanna~/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

VWGti
5/18/10, 2:15pm  |  Post #14
Posted: 5/18/10, 2:15pm  |  Post #14
Forum Rookie

stop models working on other sites while on here /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

hfactor_
5/18/10, 2:21pm  |  Post #15
Posted: 5/18/10, 2:21pm  |  Post #15
Forum Veteran

stop models working on other sites while on here

Are you going to take care of them financially if they do?/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

paperpunch09
5/18/10, 3:20pm  |  Post #16
Posted: 5/18/10, 3:20pm  |  Post #16
Forum Veteran

:twocents

IF the model is using her phone in open sparingly whats the issue ?

However if a model sits in their open chat room and is on the phone all the time then I think there is a cause for complaint especially if people are trying to engage them in conversation to work out what she is willing / unwilling to do once in pvt but the performer just jeeps saying / posting 'FIND OUT IN PVT' and instead is talking ten to the dozen on the phone / perpetually texting.

As long at the balance of chat / phone use is HEAVILY towards the room I say let the performers use their phones.

I agree with Suggs---as long as the model isn't ignoring the members then I don't see the harm.

Bryanna Spanks
5/18/10, 3:22pm  |  Post #17
Posted: 5/18/10, 3:22pm  |  Post #17
Bryanna Spanks
PERFORMER
If you are talking about usage while in a pvt session that I cant agree with you here. There are many members who like phone play while in pvt (of course me being one of them). If you re saying that the model is doing this while in free chat then yes I have to agree.

bad boy.. you know why.. /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

VWGti
5/18/10, 7:12pm  |  Post #18
Posted: 5/18/10, 7:12pm  |  Post #18
Forum Rookie

Are you going to take care of them financially if they do?

should people abide by rules?/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

hfactor_
5/18/10, 7:18pm  |  Post #19
Posted: 5/18/10, 7:18pm  |  Post #19
Forum Veteran

should people abide by rules?

If every person did in every facet of life then yes. But will that ever happen?/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

paperpunch09
5/18/10, 7:24pm  |  Post #20
Posted: 5/18/10, 7:24pm  |  Post #20
Forum Veteran

From what I understand models can work multiple sites while on flirt, what's the big deal.

If a model is ignoring their customers on here there's a high possibility that they won't last long because no one wants to private a model that is focused on other things and ignoring them.

If a model is using a cell phone every once in a while in open so what; I know people in real life who can't go two minutes without having their cell phone open and texting. I'm sure models get distracted when there are a bunch of lurkers and no one is chatting so to pass some time they text until someone starts a conversation.

Just my :twocents :twocents /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Online Now

Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

Brought to you by VS Media, Inc., Westlake Village, CA, United States
FBP Media s.r.o. (Reg. 06483453 ), Vodickova 791/41 Nove Mesto, 110 00 Praha 1, Czech Republic

Premium Videos

All persons depicted herein were at least 18 years of age at the time of photography:
18 U.S.C. 2257 Försäkran om överensstämmelse med dokumentationskrav

© 1996 - 2024 VS3.COM, VS Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy, CA-Privacy Policy, Copyright Policy, Content Complaints & Terms & Conditions.
VISA Mastercard

Feature Show Ticket
Krediter
VIP STATUS
Omedelbar full ĂĄtkomst
Guld VIP-teckensnitt
Upp till 10 reserverade smeknamn
Email performers with attachments
Största förhandsgranskningen av privatvideo
Stäng av gratis användarchatt (inga gråa användare)
TillgĂĄng till VIP-forum
Gratis Obegränsad tillgång till dina egna inspelningar
Gratis 150 dagliga videoklipp tillgängliga i 7 dagar
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Tillgång till Videoarkiv för vuxna stjärnor
Gratis TillgĂĄng till modellfotogallerier
VIP
GODKĂ„ND
90 KREDITER
100 Krediter Gratis
$10
Ă„ndra
Feature Show Ticket
Ă„ndra
Omedelbar full ĂĄtkomst
Guld VIP-teckensnitt
Upp till 10 reserverade smeknamn
Email performers with attachments
Största förhandsgranskningen av privatvideo
Stäng av gratis användarchatt (inga gråa användare)
TillgĂĄng till VIP-forum
Gratis Obegränsad tillgång till dina egna inspelningar
Gratis 150 dagliga videoklipp tillgängliga i 7 dagar
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Tillgång till Videoarkiv för vuxna stjärnor
Gratis TillgĂĄng till modellfotogallerier
VIP 30 dagars medlemskap
PLUS 150 KREDITER GRATIS!
$39.95*
Ă„ndra
GODKĂ„ND
$39.95*
Ă„ndra
Card Verification(CVV2)
CVV2-numret är ett specialnummer som är tryckt på ditt kreditkort och ger extra skydd mot bedrägerier.
Slutför köp
f
Get Full Access Now!Get Full Access Now!
Create Free AccountCreate Free Account
X
Suggested Usernames:
Användarnamn och lösenord är SKIFTLÄGESKÄNSLIGA
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support