User status
120 FREE CREDITS!

Member Login

Not a member?

X
Add Kink Live - The Best BDSM and Fetish Cams to your home screen: tap and then Add To Home Screen
X
Free VOD Passes
You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.
Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.
Go to Videos now.
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X

Community Forums

Aphrodite Boys Pool Party Comments

Add Reply
X
Add to List
Select a list to add
Item was successfully added to this list

Diablee7111
7/3/17, 12:05pm  |  Post #1
Posted: 7/3/17, 12:05pm  |  Post #1
Back to Top |  Report Abuse
Forum Rookie

View: My profile

The Aphrodite Boys ended their pool party at 12:00 midnight EST, 7:00 am Romanian time (July 3, 2017), one hour later than scheduled. By all accounts it seems to have been a success, especially for brief nudity and a no sex format. The best description I can give it would be to call it a frat boys weekend party. At one point, there were 465 members and guests in the room, my guess is that means at least over 600 unique visitors fir the day, it could be higher. They broke the record for number of members in a multi-user show at around 36. The largest tip was 5000 credits but other members spent as much or more over the course of the eight hours. While there is no official total announced, it looks like the show brought in over 66000 credits, at least 25000 more than the reported 40000 for last year. The Aphrodite Boys room jumped to #3 for Flirt of the Month in only 8 hours but they will fall off as the room is only open for limited seasonal parties. From what we can see on the tip feed, there were around 66 regular tippers or about 10% of the audience - not an uncommon participation level. On one hand, I can think of a long list of things to improve the format, but on the other hand, for what it was, I don't think there should be any major complaints. In my view, to have fun yourself, you needed to tip and spin the wheel and make some of your own challenges or pick from the menu or pick a State from the USA map. This is the second year the studio has done this along with a Holloween Party; I think they may want to consider doing more frequent shows, my suggestion would be Sunday just like this one and certain promo days with 3 to 5 models only. With a dozen models, half of whom are new, some cross promotion among models might not be a bad idea by sponsoring a weekly show or two or three. If move to a combined group along with indivual cam rooms, you'll likely see them as a room and at least two models in the top 10 on a regular basis. While these guys can be down and dirty in private, they seem intent on entertaining and having fun in open chat, party chat and multi-user chat. They don't do couples or group sex shows for a variety of reasons so if that's your thing - you have to fill that desire elsewhere. /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

telonio
7/3/17, 12:10pm  |  Post #2
Posted: 7/3/17, 12:10pm  |  Post #2
Forum Rookie

how you choose the model for the aphrodite party?/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Diablee7111
7/3/17, 12:21pm  |  Post #3
Posted: 7/3/17, 12:21pm  |  Post #3
Forum Rookie

I think with this post, the models may post a message and link to their profiles. /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

BigRichardCranium
7/5/17, 10:07am  |  Post #4
Posted: 7/5/17, 10:07am  |  Post #4
Forum Rookie

Yes guys it was a great show and the main reason for its success is that it not a regular or weekly event. The fact that there might be only 3 or 4 special event shows from the Aphrodite boys makes them even more special. Yes occasionally a couple of the guys get together and do a special show as Dylan Green and Briann Smith did for Christmas. Room guests could suggest that type of thing to their model, but it is not as easy to arrange as just going to another room and performing together.

Also everyone must be aware of the time and effort that is required to host such a party. administration, technical, models preparation, and even the site take time and effort and in this case, the studio did a great job, even having to change many things at the last minute because of weather

Lets be fair to the great performers and keep their special shows special, not a fortnightly or monthly thing. Imagine if we had Christmas day every month. it would loose its special nature

Congratulations to Aphrodite Boys and the administration. You did a wonderful job!!!/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

williamgeorge
7/5/17, 10:16am  |  Post #5
Posted: 7/5/17, 10:16am  |  Post #5
Forum Rookie

Telonio, the models are all members of the Aphrodite Boys studio and were selected by votes from their room users over a period of about 6 weeks before the party. /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Slartiblartfast
7/7/17, 4:19am  |  Post #6
Posted: 7/7/17, 4:19am  |  Post #6
Forum Rookie

Wow, At last a party show that is full of great strong muscled guys trying all sorts of competitions with each other. A big pool party does not need lots of cum and ohmibods. Enjoyment for both the guests and models is the thing and this party had plenty of that. Well done Aphrodite Boys, I hope you do another one next year and maybe one or two more in the rest of the year, but NO to diablee's idea of a regular thing, that just cheapens the whole concept./images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

KFinches
7/7/17, 1:37pm  |  Post #7
Posted: 7/7/17, 1:37pm  |  Post #7
Forum Regular

I stopped in a few times to watch the show, but since I didn't know any of the models, I didn't stay long. What I saw, though, was pretty impressive. It looked like everyone was having fun and interacting, and I particularly appreciated the non-sexual aspect of the party.

Had my favorite models been involved in something like this I would have loved it and would have contributed thousands of credits just to see them talk and interact with each other. So congrats to Aphrodite boys for putting on such a successful event. Definitely do this every year. My selfish heart hopes the concept will spread. /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Dylan Green
7/9/17, 5:06am  |  Post #8
Posted: 7/9/17, 5:06am  |  Post #8
Dylan Green
PERFORMER
I stopped in a few times to watch the show, but since I didn't know any of the models, I didn't stay long. What I saw, though, was pretty impressive. It looked like everyone was having fun and interacting, and I particularly appreciated the non-sexual aspect of the party.

Had my favorite models been involved in something like this I would have loved it and would have contributed thousands of credits just to see them talk and interact with each other. So congrats to Aphrodite boys for putting on such a successful event. Definitely do this every year. My selfish heart hopes the concept will spread.

WOW Thank you so much for this amazing comment! /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Raz Muscle
7/9/17, 5:41am  |  Post #9
Posted: 7/9/17, 5:41am  |  Post #9
Raz Muscle
PERFORMER

(':evil');/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

telonio
7/9/17, 5:50pm  |  Post #10
Posted: 7/9/17, 5:50pm  |  Post #10
Forum Rookie

aphridite boys should introduce their self/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Danny Grant
7/9/17, 6:59pm  |  Post #11
Posted: 7/9/17, 6:59pm  |  Post #11
Danny Grant
PERFORMER
aphridite boys should introduce their self

If u check Aphrodite Boys profile, there will see all the guys, and you can go in their rooms and i am sure each other will introduce himself :P/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Justin Bradly
7/10/17, 12:08am  |  Post #12
Posted: 7/10/17, 12:08am  |  Post #12
Justin Bradly
PERFORMER
Yes guys it was a great show and the main reason for its success is that it not a regular or weekly event. The fact that there might be only 3 or 4 special event shows from the Aphrodite boys makes them even more special. Yes occasionally a couple of the guys get together and do a special show as Dylan Green and Briann Smith did for Christmas. Room guests could suggest that type of thing to their model, but it is not as easy to arrange as just going to another room and performing together.

Also everyone must be aware of the time and effort that is required to host such a party. administration, technical, models preparation, and even the site take time and effort and in this case, the studio did a great job, even having to change many things at the last minute because of weather

Lets be fair to the great performers and keep their special shows special, not a fortnightly or monthly thing. Imagine if we had Christmas day every month. it would loose its special nature

Congratulations to Aphrodite Boys and the administration. You did a wonderful job!!!

So nice ! Thanks because you guys support us! Was a special pool party this year!
/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Briann Smith
7/10/17, 12:15pm  |  Post #13
Posted: 7/10/17, 12:15pm  |  Post #13
Briann Smith
PERFORMER
I'm Online Now!
We all hope you guys from other side enjoyed as much like we did :guitar /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Online Now

Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

Brought to you by VS Media, Inc., Westlake Village, CA, United States
FBP Media s.r.o. (Reg. 06483453 ), Vodickova 791/41 Nove Mesto, 110 00 Praha 1, Czech Republic

Premium Videos

All persons depicted herein were at least 18 years of age at the time of photography:
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

© 1996 - 2024 VS3.COM, VS Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy, CA-Privacy Policy, Copyright Policy, & Terms & Conditions.
VISA Mastercard

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
f
Get Full Access Now!Get Full Access Now!
Create Free AccountCreate Free Account
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support