User status
120 FREE CREDITS!

Member Login

Not a member?

X
Add Kink Live - The Best BDSM and Fetish Cams to your home screen: tap and then Add To Home Screen
X
Free VOD Passes
You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.
Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.
Go to Videos now.
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X

Community Forums

What do performers think of members?

Add Reply
X
Add to List
Select a list to add
Item was successfully added to this list

gofish
8/2/17, 9:39pm  |  Post #1
Posted: 8/2/17, 9:39pm  |  Post #1
Back to Top |  Report Abuse
Forum Veteran

View: My profile

We all talk about the various range of performers to be found on the site, but would be interesting to hear what performers think of the members visiting their room. I am sure many performers have members who they really enjoy seeing in the room, and was just wondering who they might be. Would be awesome to see a few names being mentioned as there are quite a few members on the site who really make the rooms rock in so many ways.
A curious topic for sure and could provide an interesting spin on things from the performer's point of view.

:thumbsup :thumbsup /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Julian English
8/3/17, 10:43pm  |  Post #2
Posted: 8/3/17, 10:43pm  |  Post #2
Julian English
PERFORMER
I worry about them, quite honestly. Even though I've been on here just 20 miserable hours in the last 13 months, it seems like many customers could be suffering from serious finger ailments - mainly the fingers they once used to click the "send tip" button. Still, I worry about members' fingers far less than I do about ohmibod models' colons.

We all talk about the various range of performers to be found on the site, but would be interesting to hear what performers think of the members visiting their room. I am sure many performers have members who they really enjoy seeing in the room, and was just wondering who they might be. Would be awesome to see a few names being mentioned as there are quite a few members on the site who really make the rooms rock in so many ways.
A curious topic for sure and could provide an interesting spin on things from the performer's point of view.

:thumbsup :thumbsup

/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Anwar D
9/5/17, 8:57am  |  Post #3
Posted: 9/5/17, 8:57am  |  Post #3
Anwar D
PERFORMER
I miss old times when we were called people/men/guys instead of performers or members :offtopic /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Daniel Harris
9/5/17, 9:57am  |  Post #4
Posted: 9/5/17, 9:57am  |  Post #4
Daniel Harris
PERFORMER
Well, members as performers are different as well, but I think there are types of them. The members are all quite different and every one of them wants attention of performer in his own way, so we cannot predict what do they want right now. Anyway, we have these members in our rooms all the time, hehe, Here it is.
1. Silent members - voyeurs.These guys just like watching him, they might not respond to his messages, not because they ignore him, this is just their nature, so it's okay with him, and okay with them maybe. ;)
2. Members who like to talk with him every moment.A guy or a girl who likes his personality so much that they just want to spend time with him.
3. Horny members. :) Actually, we're on the site which provide sex, pleasure and flirtation, so yeah, it's totally okay, hehe. :):winkwink
4. Members who jump in and out. These guys are like dogs, sniffing around. :) They want to get to know him better, who he is, how he talks with members in his open room, how much time he spends on the site.
5. Members who took a private show with him and liked it, but didn't have enough money. They don't have any cash, or don't have money enough to spend time with him, they came to see him, his face, body and smile, but they didn't write to his because didn't want to pull him from his work, because they understand and appreciate his time. :)
6. Members who like something in particular about him. Some of them like his legs, or ass teasing, others like his hard cock and bulge. :jerkoff :winkwink
7. Guests, yeah, we love them, right? Unregistered users, who don't know where they are and who he is, but always beg him to show something, ask to change position or other things which drive him crazy, he-he. :helpme
8. Rude members or guests, who can "make" his day, uh! It's not a nice thing, really, so if he sees that it's getting worse and nothing helps the situation, he MUST ban them. :(

--- This is just my vision, maybe you know much more types, hehe. And yes, I agree, very curious topic. ;) :thumbsup /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Peter Pizzoli
9/5/17, 1:43pm  |  Post #5
Posted: 9/5/17, 1:43pm  |  Post #5
Peter Pizzoli
PERFORMER

:thumbsup :thumbsup

rummy is better than go fish, thats what i think :D :P/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

louisphillippe
9/9/17, 11:53pm  |  Post #6
Posted: 9/9/17, 11:53pm  |  Post #6
Forum Veteran

I miss old times when we were called people/men/guys instead of performers or members :offtopic

:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup YESSSS!!! everything has to be so politically
correct that we all have loose the common sense of calling them guys and girls and now
so called performers or "ARTISTES" what is next?? Sex engineers???...sensual
dreams ADVOCATES????... :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh
:winkwink We complicated everything so much that it is a pain in
the neck just to say HI!! :angel
:evil :evil And no baby,babe,BB or bb PLEASE!!! :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh

:thumbsup :thumbsup Just my :twocents and SALUT!! :drinkup :drinkup /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

KFinches
9/10/17, 12:08am  |  Post #7
Posted: 9/10/17, 12:08am  |  Post #7
Forum Regular

I miss old times when we were called people/men/guys instead of performers or members :offtopic

So how did you differentiate between models/performers and members in comments if the references were all the same?

/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Asti
9/10/17, 7:35am  |  Post #8
Posted: 9/10/17, 7:35am  |  Post #8
Forum Veteran

So how did you differentiate between models/performers and members in comments if the references were all the same?

That is why I use the terms members and performers. :) /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Anwar D
9/14/17, 4:23am  |  Post #9
Posted: 9/14/17, 4:23am  |  Post #9
Anwar D
PERFORMER

when you enter a guy's room it is an understatement that he is a 'performer' here and not a 'member'...since members do not broadcast here..../images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Asti
9/14/17, 7:18am  |  Post #10
Posted: 9/14/17, 7:18am  |  Post #10
Forum Veteran

when you enter a guy's room it is an understatement that he is a 'performer' here and not a 'member'...since members do not broadcast here....

KFinches meant, when posting here in the forums how does one differentiate between performers and members. If everyone in this forum is referred to as man, guy, him, he...etc, readers will not know if the poster meant a performer or member. :) /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

gofish
9/14/17, 10:56am  |  Post #11
Posted: 9/14/17, 10:56am  |  Post #11
Forum Veteran

The forum posting was more of a case of discovering what performers might have thought about viewers entering their rooms. If they are guys or gals generally make little difference. :thumbsup :thumbsup /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Online Now

Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

Brought to you by VS Media, Inc., Westlake Village, CA, United States
FBP Media s.r.o. (Reg. 06483453 ), Vodickova 791/41 Nove Mesto, 110 00 Praha 1, Czech Republic

Premium Videos

All persons depicted herein were at least 18 years of age at the time of photography:
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

© 1996 - 2024 VS3.COM, VS Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy, CA-Privacy Policy, Copyright Policy, & Terms & Conditions.
VISA Mastercard

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
f
Get Full Access Now!Get Full Access Now!
Create Free AccountCreate Free Account
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support