User status
120 FREE CREDITS!

Member Login

Not a member?

X
Add Kink Live - The Best BDSM and Fetish Cams to your home screen: tap and then Add To Home Screen
X
Free VOD Passes
You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.
Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.
Go to Videos now.
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X

Community Forums

Where is IZZI???

Add Reply
X
Add to List
Select a list to add
Item was successfully added to this list
gofish
10/17/17, 6:45pm  |  Post #1
Posted: 10/17/17, 6:45pm  |  Post #1
Back to Top |  Report Abuse
Forum Veteran

View: My profile

For many IZZI is the mascot of flirt and seems to be AWOL as of late. Would be curious if anyone might know where our IZZI man is these and know when he might be making his return.
For those who don't know IZZI this is the link to his BIO page..... https://www.flirt4free.com/models/bios/izzi/about.php
Hope he will be returning soon and be bringing his spark back to the site.
:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

xpertsucker
10/18/17, 1:06am  |  Post #2
Posted: 10/18/17, 1:06am  |  Post #2
Forum Regular

A convicted drug dealer is the mascot of Flirt 4 Free? I doubt it. Maybe he's back in jail .. who cares anyway./images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

gofish
10/18/17, 1:12am  |  Post #3
Posted: 10/18/17, 1:12am  |  Post #3
Forum Veteran

A convicted drug dealer is the mascot of Flirt 4 Free? I doubt it. Maybe he's back in jail .. who cares anyway.

xpertsucker first of all I think a lot of fans on the site care. Whatever happened in his past is history and something he has to live with. The point is that he has taken the time to help other performers on the site at his own expense.
Best not to judge a person when you actions could make you subject to judgement

:thumbsup :thumbsup /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Dylan Green
10/18/17, 2:55am  |  Post #4
Posted: 10/18/17, 2:55am  |  Post #4
Dylan Green
PERFORMER
A convicted drug dealer is the mascot of Flirt 4 Free? I doubt it. Maybe he's back in jail .. who cares anyway.

Yo buddy , talk nice! ;) i care , and everybody else care ! don t be mean ! izzi is a wonderful person , get to know the person before judge it! :thumbsup/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Z-Money
10/18/17, 6:46am  |  Post #5
Posted: 10/18/17, 6:46am  |  Post #5
Forum Veteran

His last blog says he was anticipating possibly being out for all of August. I guess something changed that to make it even longer as he was traveling and conducting business./images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

gofish
10/18/17, 12:07pm  |  Post #6
Posted: 10/18/17, 12:07pm  |  Post #6
Forum Veteran

Yo buddy , talk nice! ;) i care , and everybody else care ! don t be mean ! izzi is a wonderful person , get to know the person before judge it! :thumbsup

Dylan Green awesome response. Why a member should make a comment about Izzi is clear that they have problems in their lives and attack others.

FreneticallyCalm
10/19/17, 4:26am  |  Post #7
Posted: 10/19/17, 4:26am  |  Post #7
Forum Regular

How have I literally never seen this guy before? Fascinating.
I am always meeting guys who've been on here forever for the first time to discover they're big shots./images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Dylan Green
10/19/17, 5:01am  |  Post #8
Posted: 10/19/17, 5:01am  |  Post #8
Dylan Green
PERFORMER

Dylan Green awesome response. Why a member should make a comment about Izzi is clear that they have problems in their lives and attack others.

:thumbsup :thumbsup

that is so right my friend.. i wish everybody should watch for their life before judge others... :offtopic ! wish you all a wonderfull plesant week ! :thumbsup/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

10/19/17, 9:02am  |  Post #9
Posted: 10/19/17, 9:02am  |  Post #9
Forum Veteran

I'm pretty sure it's a safe bet that there a handful of other performers who have had their own share of troubles with the law, the difference being theirs weren't made public.

In any event, I'm sure he'll turn up eventually, he always seems to do so anyway... ¯_(ツ)_/¯/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

gofish
10/19/17, 10:41am  |  Post #10
Posted: 10/19/17, 10:41am  |  Post #10
Forum Veteran

How have I literally never seen this guy before? Fascinating.
I am always meeting guys who've been on here forever for the first time to discover they're big shots.

FreneticallyCalm Izzi is one of those guys on the site really worth meeting. While he has been a performer on the site for some time he is one very down to earth type of guy. OK OK a bit on the wild side but one heck of a lot of fun.
Hope you manage to get to meet him because he will surely make your day.

Justin Bradly
10/19/17, 5:50pm  |  Post #11
Posted: 10/19/17, 5:50pm  |  Post #11
Justin Bradly
PERFORMER

Bro,Dont judge him if you dont know it ! :) Izzi got a nice personality . /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

gofish
10/19/17, 7:00pm  |  Post #12
Posted: 10/19/17, 7:00pm  |  Post #12
Forum Veteran

Glad to see that Izzi is getting the support from those out there who really count. Yes when you really get to know Izzi you will discover quite a character and a supporting performer on the site who welcomes everyone to his chatroom. :thumbsup :thumbsup /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

FreneticallyCalm
10/20/17, 4:08am  |  Post #13
Posted: 10/20/17, 4:08am  |  Post #13
Forum Regular

Glad to see that Izzi is getting the support from those out there who really count. Yes when you really get to know Izzi you will discover quite a character and a supporting performer on the site who welcomes everyone to his chatroom. :thumbsup :thumbsup

I added him to my Favorites list so the next time he's on I'll see him.
Also, I listened to his intro. It's 5 minutes but I actually listened to it. I see why he's so damn popular. This guy gets it!
He talks about how he wants to know what your sexual desires are so he can become that.

It never dawned on me that I was nervous about talking to models about what I liked because there's always this fear in the back of my mind that they just aren't into it. It sucks when someone you're really attracted to isn't into what you're into.
When a hot dude comes along and says "It turns me on to become your fantasy. Just tell me what that is!" it definitely strikes a chord.

If anyone hasn't listened to his 5 minute intro on his profile, I suggest you head on over there. I think it will raise your standards for what a model should be.
/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

gofish
10/20/17, 12:12pm  |  Post #14
Posted: 10/20/17, 12:12pm  |  Post #14
Forum Veteran

Also, I listened to his intro. It's 5 minutes but I actually listened to it. I see why he's so damn popular. This guy gets it!
He talks about how he wants to know what your sexual desires are so he can become that.

It never dawned on me that I was nervous about talking to models about what I liked because there's always this fear in the back of my mind that they just aren't into it. It sucks when someone you're really attracted to isn't into what you're into.
When a hot dude comes along and says "It turns me on to become your fantasy. Just tell me what that is!" it definitely strikes a chord.

If anyone hasn't listened to his 5 minute intro on his profile, I suggest you head on over there. I think it will raise your standards for what a model should be.

FreneticallyCalm glad to hear that you checked out Izzi. Yes he is a real character and a way to put people at ease. He is so comfortable with who he is and has a way to make laugh at a lot of things you would never dream of. Hope he manages to return to the site in time for Halloween ...the shows he puts will just blow your mind.
:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Anwar D
10/20/17, 1:15pm  |  Post #15
Posted: 10/20/17, 1:15pm  |  Post #15
Anwar D
PERFORMER

I'm pretty sure it's a safe bet that there a handful of other performers who have had their own share of troubles with the law, the difference being theirs weren't made public.

In any event, I'm sure he'll turn up eventually, he always seems to do so anyway... ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Nice/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Anwar D
10/20/17, 1:17pm  |  Post #16
Posted: 10/20/17, 1:17pm  |  Post #16
Anwar D
PERFORMER

If anyone hasn't listened to his 5 minute intro on his profile, I suggest you head on over there. I think it will raise your standards for what a model should be
Nice

Daniel Ryan
10/20/17, 5:54pm  |  Post #17
Posted: 10/20/17, 5:54pm  |  Post #17
Daniel Ryan
PERFORMER
I hope Izzy is doing good, I was asking myself where he was. Last year halloween was incredible when he fucked the pumpkin haha. He is a very cool man. /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

gofish
10/20/17, 8:33pm  |  Post #18
Posted: 10/20/17, 8:33pm  |  Post #18
Forum Veteran

I hope Izzy is doing good, I was asking myself where he was. Last year halloween was incredible when he fucked the pumpkin haha. He is a very cool man.

Daniel I sure hope he pops up in time for Halloween. There must be a pumpkin out there looking for some Izzi fun.

:winkwink :winkwink :winkwink /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

dragontattoo07
10/21/17, 2:11am  |  Post #19
Posted: 10/21/17, 2:11am  |  Post #19
Forum Rookie

Didn't your mother tell you if u don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all?

FreneticallyCalm
10/21/17, 4:19am  |  Post #20
Posted: 10/21/17, 4:19am  |  Post #20
Forum Regular

Didn't your mother tell you if u don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all?

My Mom always phrased it, "If you don't have someone useful to say, shut the fuck up!"
I was raised different.

Online Now

Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

Brought to you by VS Media, Inc., Westlake Village, CA, United States
FBP Media s.r.o. (Reg. 06483453 ), Vodickova 791/41 Nove Mesto, 110 00 Praha 1, Czech Republic

Premium Videos

All persons depicted herein were at least 18 years of age at the time of photography:
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

© 1996 - 2024 VS3.COM, VS Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy, CA-Privacy Policy, Copyright Policy, & Terms & Conditions.
VISA Mastercard

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
f
Get Full Access Now!Get Full Access Now!
Create Free AccountCreate Free Account
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support