User status
120 FREE CREDITS!

Member Login

Not a member?

X
Add Kink Live - The Best BDSM and Fetish Cams to your home screen: tap and then Add To Home Screen
X
Free VOD Passes
You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.
Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.
Go to Videos now.
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X

Community Forums

Anyone else on here been asked by a model to send them some money outside of this site?

Add Reply
X
Add to List
Select a list to add
Item was successfully added to this list
JaLaffery
3/27/21, 11:51am  |  Post #1
Posted: 3/27/21, 11:51am  |  Post #1
Back to Top |  Report Abuse
Forum Rookie

View: My profile

I was asked a model on here to send him some money because is in need of help./images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Luv2flirt
3/27/21, 1:12pm  |  Post #2
Posted: 3/27/21, 1:12pm  |  Post #2
Forum Regular

I was asked a model on here to send him some money because is in need of help.

This definitely gives off the foul smell of scam scam scam! He is a model that probably is not doing as well as he used to on the site and some of them think they can take advantage of their regulars that visit them often don’t take the bait! You will have a deep regret if you send him money off the site don’t fall for it! When a model tried this tactic with me I sent them a message in chat that said “adios bb it was nice while it lasted goodbye!” I then removed them from my favorites and I don’t desire to see them again. You have to realize some models will use psychology techniques to get to you and make you do what they want but it’s not about them it’s about you as a customer and what you want. Models that behave like that see you only as a piggy bank to break open and take all your money and then your just a broken piggy bank full of regrets! /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

KFinches
3/27/21, 7:35pm  |  Post #3
Posted: 3/27/21, 7:35pm  |  Post #3
Forum Regular

I was asked a model on here to send him some money because is in need of help.
There are plenty of fan and video sites and other ways you could use to pay a performer without just giving cash. Beware of giving cash using your real name, phone, address, and other private information. Beware giving cash in any case. /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

gofish
4/3/21, 2:10pm  |  Post #4
Posted: 4/3/21, 2:10pm  |  Post #4
Forum Veteran

There are plenty of fan and video sites and other ways you could use to pay a performer without just giving cash. Beware of giving cash using your real name, phone, address, and other private information. Beware giving cash in any case.

:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Danny Grant
5/30/21, 3:07pm  |  Post #5
Posted: 5/30/21, 3:07pm  |  Post #5
Danny Grant
PERFORMER
Yooo, i been asked of a customer to send him money :))))))/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Flavio Garay
6/5/21, 10:34pm  |  Post #6
Posted: 6/5/21, 10:34pm  |  Post #6
Flavio Garay
PERFORMER
Remember guys: never send money to someone you don't know. Scam artists will keep developing the most unimaginable and sophisticated ways to take advantage of you. Don't let them./images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Luv2flirt
6/6/21, 11:37am  |  Post #7
Posted: 6/6/21, 11:37am  |  Post #7
Forum Regular

Remember guys: never send money to someone you don't know. Scam artists will keep developing the most unimaginable and sophisticated ways to take advantage of you. Don't let them.

I completely agree 100%! when a scammer is trying to lure they will do it little by little and they are hoping that you don’t notice there tactics. Sophisticated and unimaginable are the perfect adjectives. Con artists are smart people they are not stupid./images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Drake_Finley
7/2/21, 5:31am  |  Post #8
Posted: 7/2/21, 5:31am  |  Post #8
Forum Rookie

Yes, I have been asked and NO don't do it. They work on developing some friendship with you, promises of a hookup perhaps. They land you some other site or a face time type of situation. It is exhilarating again because you meet them "outside" against the advice of the site in some other virtual situation and they milk you for what you have left.

But you will never "meet" them. Your money will, but you won't./images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

BobbyNite2
7/2/21, 8:38am  |  Post #9
Posted: 7/2/21, 8:38am  |  Post #9
Forum Rookie

I was lured off site twice. First time, a performer and I had an onsite "friendship" for over a year. We communicated offsite. I was convinced it may be a friendship. He kept asking for small amounts of money, then for more and I stopped when the "meeting" was becoming more and more out of reach and he became more and more distant as I sent less money. Then poof, ghosted.

The next time, I came back to the site and I befriended another performer. I was more wary, but he decided to strike out on his own offsite and he wanted to maintain our friendship. Then, a conversation started on an app, we share "moments and photos" of our lives or rather who knows what from his life...probably reconstructed photos. He made it sound like a good friendship. It was one, two weeks.....Then BAM...the question. "I am really having a hard time and I'm not chatting anymore, so can you lend me some money since your are working, baby?" I said no, I had other responsibilities. End of conversation from him.

These friendships can seem very real here. Especially if you are normally socially awkward or just downright butt ugly like me. But they are not. They are here to perform. You are here to pay.

Don't try to make off with anyone offsite. It's not worth your time or money. And it's not real. No matter what you hear.

Just enjoy it for what it is, entertainment. The names are not real. There is NO relationship. Play, pay, leave...rinse, lather, repeat.

/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

ErosT
7/3/21, 6:47pm  |  Post #10
Posted: 7/3/21, 6:47pm  |  Post #10
Forum Rookie

I was lured off site twice. First time, a performer and I had an onsite "friendship" for over a year. We communicated offsite. I was convinced it may be a friendship. He kept asking for small amounts of money, then for more and I stopped when the "meeting" was becoming more and more out of reach and he became more and more distant as I sent less money. Then poof, ghosted.

The next time, I came back to the site and I befriended another performer. I was more wary, but he decided to strike out on his own offsite and he wanted to maintain our friendship. Then, a conversation started on an app, we share "moments and photos" of our lives or rather who knows what from his life...probably reconstructed photos. He made it sound like a good friendship. It was one, two weeks.....Then BAM...the question. "I am really having a hard time and I'm not chatting anymore, so can you lend me some money since your are working, baby?" I said no, I had other responsibilities. End of conversation from him.

These friendships can seem very real here. Especially if you are normally socially awkward or just downright butt ugly like me. But they are not. They are here to perform. You are here to pay.

Don't try to make off with anyone offsite. It's not worth your time or money. And it's not real. No matter what you hear.

Just enjoy it for what it is, entertainment. The names are not real. There is NO relationship. Play, pay, leave...rinse, lather, repeat.

Don't beat yourself up, has nothing to do with social awkwardness nor physical appearance, it can happen to anyone.

When you became a regular, you established a bond that then carried offsite, just keep in mind that the same dynamic will remain even when offsite and maintain strong boundaries, which seems you do.

Is like when a hairdresser leaves the salon and goes solo, you may follow them but you don't lend or give money away. Always make sure that you get the haircut ;)

ns8302
7/4/21, 12:22pm  |  Post #11
Posted: 7/4/21, 12:22pm  |  Post #11
Forum Rookie

Don't beat yourself up, has nothing to do with social awkwardness nor physical appearance, it can happen to anyone.

When you became a regular, you established a bond that then carried offsite, just keep in mind that the same dynamic will remain even when offsite and maintain strong boundaries, which seems you do.

Is like when a hairdresser leaves the salon and goes solo, you may follow them but you don't lend or give money away. Always make sure that you get the haircut ;)

This is a good way to see it. Not all models that ask are scammers. You have to read the whole situation and if they disappear from a No, then you move on and don't think of them again.

onelove_snow
7/13/21, 11:58am  |  Post #12
Posted: 7/13/21, 11:58am  |  Post #12
Forum Rookie

Yes/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Luv2flirt
7/13/21, 3:17pm  |  Post #13
Posted: 7/13/21, 3:17pm  |  Post #13
Forum Regular

I have been asked and I always say no because I’m using this site for fun not to find a boyfriend. One model gave me a whole sob story and continually pressured me to see him on zoom or some other video call platform. I took one last look at him and told him it was fun chatting and I haven’t seen him since. Obviously he was going to scam me, take my money, and then disappear. I’m not falling for that trick. You should never think that these models we chat with want to have a real relationship apart from customer/client and friendly exchanges in the chat room. They are ultimately doing this for the money not to form a real friendship aside from getting to know us because we can potentially spend with them if we form a connection. There are models that will use lies and psychology on you to get you to do what they want. It really helps to be familiar with psychology when you use this site. I understand psychology very well so most tricks don’t work on me. Just have fun and forget about the scammers!/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Drake_Finley
7/13/21, 5:09pm  |  Post #14
Posted: 7/13/21, 5:09pm  |  Post #14
Forum Rookie

It will be nonstop if you give money, heed my word. I was lucky enough to stop and realize what was going on./images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Tristan_Normand
7/14/21, 8:42pm  |  Post #15
Posted: 7/14/21, 8:42pm  |  Post #15
Forum Regular

Yes I have been asked, I have followed them off the site. I have been asked to give money. Especially if you spend a lot on them. They don't want their small piece of the pie from the website which becomes even smaller if they work in a studio. /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

ColinTexas
7/14/21, 8:45pm  |  Post #16
Posted: 7/14/21, 8:45pm  |  Post #16
Forum Rookie

They will give you a sad sack story of their bills, their family, their studies, their little brother, their big sister who may not be well, their grandmother's cousins, husbands bankrupcy, blah blah blah. They can be very convincing. They may make you feel like the center of their world, make you feel like they are waiting for you. None of it is true. None of what goes on in their lives is pertinent to YOU. I had to learn the hard (no pun intended) way to keep my dick in my pants, zip up and realize there is wallet security (unless you do 3, 4, 5 privates a day) in F4F.

TravisCarlton
7/14/21, 8:58pm  |  Post #17
Posted: 7/14/21, 8:58pm  |  Post #17
Forum Regular

Don't communicate with anyone outside of here, especially on the apps. It can be detrimental to your finances./images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

BobbyNite2
7/14/21, 9:27pm  |  Post #18
Posted: 7/14/21, 9:27pm  |  Post #18
Forum Rookie

I must admit. I did follow some performers off site. Never a smart move. I am too embarrassed to even say how much I gave and how the apps even kept asking me, am I sure? do I know this person? The apps even told me, this is how people get scammed. I was so emotionally invested in people that really don't care about me that I sent money to them anyway.

When I finally tried to buy something and the third card I used told me I had reached my limit and I couldn't buy a real loved one something for a birthday, I knew I had a problem. /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

gofish
7/15/21, 4:38pm  |  Post #19
Posted: 7/15/21, 4:38pm  |  Post #19
Forum Veteran

Never been asked to send money in a way to bypass the site, but I am sure many members have encountered a lot of begging for credits which are usually in the for of whispers or messages that a model sends out. :winkwink :winkwink :winkwink /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

powertop10
7/18/21, 11:52am  |  Post #20
Posted: 7/18/21, 11:52am  |  Post #20
Forum Rookie

** REMOVED BY ADMINISTRATOR **/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Online Now

Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

Brought to you by VS Media, Inc., Westlake Village, CA, United States
FBP Media s.r.o. (Reg. 06483453 ), Vodickova 791/41 Nove Mesto, 110 00 Praha 1, Czech Republic

Premium Videos

All persons depicted herein were at least 18 years of age at the time of photography:
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

© 1996 - 2024 VS3.COM, VS Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy, CA-Privacy Policy, Copyright Policy , Content Complaints & Terms & Conditions.
VISA Mastercard

Feature Show Ticket
Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10
Change
Feature Show Ticket
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
f
Get Full Access Now!Get Full Access Now!
Create Free AccountCreate Free Account
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support