User status
120 GRATIS CREDITS!

Login für Mitglieder

Not a member?

Kostenlos anmelden
X
Add Kink Live - The Best BDSM and Fetish Cams to your home screen: tap and then Add To Home Screen
X
Free VOD Passes
You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.
Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.
Go to Videos now.
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X

Community Forums

Viewers looking for the back door

Add Reply
X
Add to List
Select a list to add
Item was successfully added to this list

gofish
9/16/22, 8:39pm  |  Post #1
Posted: 9/16/22, 8:39pm  |  Post #1
Back to Top |  Report Abuse
Forum Veteran

View: My profile

Every so often one notices some viewers on the site trying to get a model to bypass flirt with little care as to the overall impact. Without a doubt some models who are so keen for the $$$ jump on the chance with no thought as to the outcome. That moment where flirt just kicks them out. To any model even thinking this the risk in never worth it. Any viewer who might be trying that is sure going to leave you high and dry .
Pretty sure the flirt admin will agree with me on this one. :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

VSCustomerService
9/16/22, 8:51pm  |  Post #2
Posted: 9/16/22, 8:51pm  |  Post #2
Forum Veteran

Hello thank you for bringing this topic up. We agree quest should not try to do this. This is a friendly reminder for everyone that we do not allow the exchange of any type of personal information with the models. We do this to ensure the safety and confidentiality of both the customers and performers. This includes: Facebook, personal email addresses, phone numbers, Skype, home addresses, etc. You’re only allowed to contact the model via the website, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat. Thank you - CP /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

SirLicksLot69
9/16/22, 10:08pm  |  Post #3
Posted: 9/16/22, 10:08pm  |  Post #3
Forum Veteran

Every so often one notices some viewers on the site trying to get a model to bypass flirt with little care as to the overall impact. Without a doubt some models who are so keen for the $$$ jump on the chance with no thought as to the outcome. That moment where flirt just kicks them out. To any model even thinking this the risk in never worth it. Any viewer who might be trying that is sure going to leave you high and dry .
Pretty sure the flirt admin will agree with me on this one. :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

I have had a couple occasions where models that I had visited a couple time contact me and requested I send "Donation" for "medical " expenses. they didn't give me private information at the time of request, but said they would if I would they would tell me where to send it. i told them that I wouldn't/couldn't and that kind of activity could get us both banned from the site. it's been 2-3 years ago and I don't even remember who they were, or if they're still online. Just saying it works both ways with user/members and performers.. So we all should be aware and remember the regulations are here for our protection and the performers alike./images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

gofish
9/16/22, 10:51pm  |  Post #4
Posted: 9/16/22, 10:51pm  |  Post #4
Forum Veteran

Had to post this because seems a performer on the site had a member trying to get him to connect out of the site. The performer in question responded with "If you want to connect with me this is the only place ". :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

SirLicksLot69
9/17/22, 5:19am  |  Post #5
Posted: 9/17/22, 5:19am  |  Post #5
Forum Veteran

Had to post this because seems a performer on the site had a member trying to get him to connect out of the site. The performer in question responded with "If you want to connect with me this is the only place ". :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

I saw something exactly like that a couple days ago in a performers room. guy asked where he could meet her, she told him here is only place...

/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

SirLicksLot69
9/17/22, 5:23am  |  Post #6
Posted: 9/17/22, 5:23am  |  Post #6
Forum Veteran

I have had an ongoing relationship here with 2 ladies for over 4 years and even though we have shared many personal things, we have never tried to make contact outside of here or f4f twitter account. I wouldn't jeopardize their ability to work here as it is a very important source of income for both. /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Finn_Tracey
9/17/22, 6:36am  |  Post #7
Posted: 9/17/22, 6:36am  |  Post #7
Forum Rookie

This is a good point Fish, and everyone, please do not send money outside of the site. Period. The stories can get creative and yes, I know you can spend a lot of time with someone online and you may feel a "kinship" or "relationship", and you may be told you are the only ones that can be trusted, or that your "fondness/love (sic) is being tested, etc. Don't let your emotions and insecurities open up you bank account. Those that know F4F well know how much you are spending and they may feel their cut is a rip off so they will go for the gold and try to circumvent the system.
If you want to have fun, keep your finances safe and stay within the auspices of the the site. Don't stray.

If you do decide to stray, I pity you and YOYO (you're on your own). People are not who they seem on the site. /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

davelicious
9/18/22, 10:58pm  |  Post #8
Posted: 9/18/22, 10:58pm  |  Post #8
Forum Rookie

I imagine this practice would stop pretty quickly if F4F payed their models more. (I'm not condoning this practice of paying outside the site, just making a point). F4F is notorious for extremely low pay, so to make more money models are trying to move people over to Skype or OF. So fairer pay would probably result in less models using flirt as a gateway to other media sites. 🤷/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

gofish
9/22/22, 11:54am  |  Post #9
Posted: 9/22/22, 11:54am  |  Post #9
Forum Veteran

I imagine this practice would stop pretty quickly if F4F payed their models more. (I'm not condoning this practice of paying outside the site, just making a point). F4F is notorious for extremely low pay, so to make more money models are trying to move people over to Skype or OF. So fairer pay would probably result in less models using flirt as a gateway to other media sites. 🤷

davelicious while that might be very true better to have a secure income from flirt than risk being ripped off by some people who is basically looking for some free action.

:winkwink :winkwink :winkwink /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

HardCoreCumLuver
8/7/23, 4:44pm  |  Post #10
Posted: 8/7/23, 4:44pm  |  Post #10
Forum Rookie

I must embarrassingly and foolishly admit that I have fallen into the trap of supporting a model financially in exchange for cheaper shows in his room. He said it was better for him because of the poor pay he receives from credit payments by flirt users. It was so difficult to get myself out of the cycle when the other model told me what I wanted to hear. In most cases, the model delivered our shows successfully. However, after several weeks without contact, he asked for some money to buy a new phone so we could keep in touch more regularly. I was stupid enough to send him some money then I never heard from him again. Recently, he appeared in a new duo account, I tried to address the situation with him as I still wanted to believe he was a good person, and he would apologise for his actions. However, he completely ignored me and even left the view of the camera to avoid reading my comments. Today he banned me from entering his duo account. He is a very cute looking Colombian model with a 5-letter name who usually only appears in duo and trio accounts.
I feel extremely embarrassed by this entire situation and do not know whether I should be reporting this to flirt as I do not want my account to be suspended either. I am very disappointed in myself to have fallen for this trap but I have definitely learnt the hard way./images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Online Now

Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

Brought to you by VS Media, Inc., Westlake Village, CA, United States
FBP Media s.r.o. (Reg. 06483453 ), Vodickova 791/41 Nove Mesto, 110 00 Praha 1, Czech Republic

Premium Videos

All persons depicted herein were at least 18 years of age at the time of photography:
18 U.S.C. 2257 Aufbewahrungsvorschriften Compliance-Erklärung

© 1996 - 2024 VS3.COM, VS Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy, CA-Privacy Policy, Copyright Policy, & Terms & Conditions.
VISA Mastercard

Credits
VIP STATUS
Sofortiger Vollzugriff
Goldene VIP-Schriftart
Bis zu 10 reservierte Spitznamen
Email performers with attachments
Größte Privat-Video-Vorschau
Chat für kostenlose Benutzer deaktivieren (keine grauen Benutzer)
Zugang zu VIP-Foren
Gratis Unbegrenzter Zugang zu deinen eigenen aufgezeichneten Shows
Gratis 150 tägliche Videos für 7 Tage verfügbar
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Zugriff auf das Adult Star Videoarchiv
Gratis Zugang zu den Fotogalerien der Models
VIP
IN ORDNUNG
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Gratis
$10
Ändern
Sofortiger Vollzugriff
Goldene VIP-Schriftart
Bis zu 10 reservierte Spitznamen
Email performers with attachments
Größte Privat-Video-Vorschau
Chat für kostenlose Benutzer deaktivieren (keine grauen Benutzer)
Zugang zu VIP-Foren
Gratis Unbegrenzter Zugang zu deinen eigenen aufgezeichneten Shows
Gratis 150 tägliche Videos für 7 Tage verfügbar
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Zugriff auf das Adult Star Videoarchiv
Gratis Zugang zu den Fotogalerien der Models
VIP 30 Tage Mitgliedschaft
UND 150 GRATIS CREDITS DAZU!
$39.95*
Ändern
IN ORDNUNG
$39.95*
Ändern
Card Verification(CVV2)
Die CVV2-Nummer ist eine spezielle Nummer, die auf deiner Kreditkarte aufgedruckt ist und zusätzlichen Betrugsschutz bietet.
Kauf abschließen
f
Get Full Access Now!Get Full Access Now!
Create Free AccountCreate Free Account
X
Suggested Usernames:
Groß- und Kleinschreibung bei Benutzernamen und Passwörtern beachten
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support