User status
120 GRATIS CREDITS!

Login lid

Not a member?

Gratis aanmelden
X
Add Kink Live - The Best BDSM and Fetish Cams to your home screen: tap and then Add To Home Screen
X
Free VOD Passes
You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.
Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.
Go to Videos now.
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X

Community Forums

Fan Clubs

Add Reply
X
Add to List
Select a list to add
Item was successfully added to this list

3/27/23, 4:12pm  |  Post #1
Posted: 3/27/23, 4:12pm  |  Post #1
Back to Top |  Report Abuse
Forum Veteran

View: My profile

Any suggestions on which Fan Clubs to join?

I noticed that some models like to give users a “free” membership but that’s usually in exchange for help during contests - especially the holiday themed ones.

Whilst it seems like a nice gesture to receive a membership to a model’s fan club, it also feels like a backhanded compliment when said model rarely hosts a Fan Club show to begin with or has an empty selection of context from their library. /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

perfessir
3/27/23, 7:45pm  |  Post #2
Posted: 3/27/23, 7:45pm  |  Post #2
Forum Rookie

Join if you like the model. If you are trying to do cost-benefit analysis, you're in the wrong place./images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

circusboy26
3/28/23, 6:09am  |  Post #3
Posted: 3/28/23, 6:09am  |  Post #3
Forum Regular

Indy does great fan club shows/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

circusboy26
3/28/23, 6:09am  |  Post #4
Posted: 3/28/23, 6:09am  |  Post #4
Forum Regular

circusboy26
3/28/23, 6:09am  |  Post #5
Posted: 3/28/23, 6:09am  |  Post #5
Forum Regular

jaygatsby1925
3/28/23, 12:50pm  |  Post #6
Posted: 3/28/23, 12:50pm  |  Post #6
Forum Rookie

Indy does great fan club shows

Indeed, he does. I've been told Fan Club members get 5% savings on private shows, though I don't see that accounted for anywhere. Models have told me about it. I don't recall that F4F publicizes that benefit.
/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

sluttygirl9475
5/30/23, 2:30am  |  Post #7
Posted: 5/30/23, 2:30am  |  Post #7
Forum Regular

U can try Camilo Watson’s fan club. He gives exclusive pvts for his fans/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Twixel
5/30/23, 2:50am  |  Post #8
Posted: 5/30/23, 2:50am  |  Post #8
Forum Veteran

Perks of Joining a Model's Fan Club:
5% Discount on private shows with the model
5% Discount on all VOD with the model
Access to exclusive Fan Club member content
Show up in a special color when in a model's chat room that they have picked just for their members!
Be able to write on a wall to your model and her members for private conversations
Get all the special treatment you deserve for being a model's biggest fan!

These are the percs of being in the fan club, it is up to the model on what they do with their fan club/page. Some go all out and add photos, videos, blogs, etc while others just give you the exclusive color in the room and maybe a member's only show./images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

JusticeCallOuts
5/30/23, 3:21am  |  Post #9
Posted: 5/30/23, 3:21am  |  Post #9
Forum Rookie

Don't bother with fan clubs. Waste of credits in most cases/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

gofish
5/30/23, 11:32am  |  Post #10
Posted: 5/30/23, 11:32am  |  Post #10
Forum Veteran

Fan clubs have their PROS and CONS and it all depends on how much effort the model is willing to put into it. The PROS are of course a guaranteed revenue source & for the fact that the model is pretty much open to whatever they might wish to do without the guest users in the room. The CON is of course having a model who does not consider that there needs to be a lot of work on their part to attract members to join.
Yes I am sure some models use it to reward those members who support them in the flirt contests, but there is the PRO side to this as well if the model considers it. That is to take note of the members who the model likes to see in the room as a form of thanks for them coming to the room. In the latter case the fan club might be considered a false front with a positive outcome.
Over all fan clubs are a get what you paid for situation which may be good or bad. For any model out there remember fan clubs will only attract a select group of members, and can sort of limit your ability to attract new viewers to the room. Hope that makes sense. :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

GabysGrumps
6/7/23, 8:08pm  |  Post #11
Posted: 6/7/23, 8:08pm  |  Post #11
Forum Regular

Fan clubs have their PROS and CONS and it all depends on how much effort the model is willing to put into it. The PROS are of course a guaranteed revenue source & for the fact that the model is pretty much open to whatever they might wish to do without the guest users in the room. The CON is of course having a model who does not consider that there needs to be a lot of work on their part to attract members to join.
Yes I am sure some models use it to reward those members who support them in the flirt contests, but there is the PRO side to this as well if the model considers it. That is to take note of the members who the model likes to see in the room as a form of thanks for them coming to the room. In the latter case the fan club might be considered a false front with a positive outcome.
Over all fan clubs are a get what you paid for situation which may be good or bad. For any model out there remember fan clubs will only attract a select group of members, and can sort of limit your ability to attract new viewers to the room. Hope that makes sense. :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

I reckon i have my own take on Fan Clubs. I have been member of my #1 Fav's Fan Club since right after I met her, and even made up a nickname to honor her. I feel it is my way of showin' my support for her and even when she was offline for almost a year, I still maintained my membership. Now she's back and as sweet and beautiful and a joy to be in her presence as ever. Stop by and check her out, I think it's well worth yer time.... https://www.flirt4free.com/models/bios/gabrielle-xo/about.php

gloababatrana
6/7/23, 10:19pm  |  Post #12
Posted: 6/7/23, 10:19pm  |  Post #12
Forum Rookie

I reckon i have my own take on Fan Clubs. I have been member of my #1 Fav's Fan Club since right after I met her, and even made up a nickname to honor her. I feel it is my way of showin' my support for her and even when she was offline for almost a year, I still maintained my membership. Now she's back and as sweet and beautiful and a joy to be in her presence as ever. Stop by and check her out, I think it's well worth yer time.... https://www.flirt4free.com/models/bios/gabrielle-xo/about.php

Gabys Grumps aka Sir LicksaLot, this is Male Performer Chat. We're not interested in your girlfriend's room.

SethOwen86
6/9/23, 3:11pm  |  Post #13
Posted: 6/9/23, 3:11pm  |  Post #13
Forum Rookie

Gabys Grumps aka Sir LicksaLot, this is Male Performer Chat. We're not interested in your girlfriend's room.

I second this. The weird cuck obsession throughoutthe shared forums is more than enough. Lets the gay forums be for gay users.

GabysGrumps
6/10/23, 4:34am  |  Post #14
Posted: 6/10/23, 4:34am  |  Post #14
Forum Regular

If you're not interested in what I hav to say it's your prerogative to skip over it and move on. makes no difference straight/gay or whatever the principle is still the same... Showin' support for your favorite performer..

GabysGrumps
6/10/23, 4:34am  |  Post #15
Posted: 6/10/23, 4:34am  |  Post #15
Forum Regular

I second this. The weird cuck obsession throughoutthe shared forums is more than enough. Lets the gay forums be for gay users.

If you're not interested in what I hav to say it's your prerogative to skip over it and move on. makes no difference straight/gay or whatever the principle is still the same... Showin' support for your favorite performer..

sweet_for_u
6/12/23, 9:24pm  |  Post #16
Posted: 6/12/23, 9:24pm  |  Post #16
Forum Rookie

Lets the gay forums be for gay users.

I spend my time and money with the female models, and this is my first time posting in this forum. The quality and quantity of conversation isn't as good in the Female Performer Chat, so you may see more straight guys coming here to read and get advice. I hope that we are welcome, as a lot of the issues we face and experiences we have using the site are the same, as GabysGrumps alluded to.

Having said that, I don't see the point in promoting any female models here, regardless of how lovely they may be. If people from here want to spend time with them, they'll find them./images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Valerio Caluzzi
7/28/23, 4:06pm  |  Post #17
Posted: 7/28/23, 4:06pm  |  Post #17
Valerio Caluzzi
PERFORMER
Over all fan clubs are a get what you paid for situation which may be good or bad. For any model out there remember fan clubs will only attract a select group of members, and can sort of limit your ability to attract new viewers to the room. Hope that makes sense. :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

As a male model, first hand I must apologize, because I wish I had seen this forum before. Your comment is the most accurate, but as a Model I must say that the misinformation of how the Fans Club should be used is very big. It goes a little further, pointing to the Studio that hires the models, because they only activate the Fans Club but never say what you use it for, when 2 years ago I started transmitting, it was really a whole new world which now I am still learning and that's why I'm here, so I promise as a model I will do my best to change the thinking about the Fans Club, because I will be great, you will see.

gofish
8/6/23, 2:17pm  |  Post #18
Posted: 8/6/23, 2:17pm  |  Post #18
Forum Veteran

GabysGrumps glad to know the fanclub is working out for you & be it with a guy or a gal really makes little difference.

:thumbsup :thumbsup /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Online Now

Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

Brought to you by VS Media, Inc., Westlake Village, CA, United States
FBP Media s.r.o. (Reg. 06483453 ), Vodickova 791/41 Nove Mesto, 110 00 Praha 1, Czech Republic

Premium Videos

All persons depicted herein were at least 18 years of age at the time of photography:
18 U.S.C. 2257 Document bewarende vereisten Compliance bepaling

© 1996 - 2024 VS3.COM, VS Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy, CA-Privacy Policy, Copyright Policy, & Terms & Conditions.
VISA Mastercard

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant volledige toegang
Gouden VIP Font
Tot 10 gereserveerde bijnamen
Email performers with attachments
Grootste privé video voorvertoning
Schakel chat gratis gebruikers uit (geen grijze gebruikers)
Toegang tot VIP-forums
Gratis Onbeperkte toegang tot je eigen opgenomen shows
Gratis 150 dagelijkse video's beschikbaar gedurende 7 dagen
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Toegang tot meerderjarige ster Video-archief
Gratis Toegang tot model-fotogalerijen
VIP
DOORGEVEN
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Gratis
$10
Wijzigen
Instant volledige toegang
Gouden VIP Font
Tot 10 gereserveerde bijnamen
Email performers with attachments
Grootste privé video voorvertoning
Schakel chat gratis gebruikers uit (geen grijze gebruikers)
Toegang tot VIP-forums
Gratis Onbeperkte toegang tot je eigen opgenomen shows
Gratis 150 dagelijkse video's beschikbaar gedurende 7 dagen
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Toegang tot meerderjarige ster Video-archief
Gratis Toegang tot model-fotogalerijen
VIP 30 dagen lidmaatschap
PLUS 150 CREDITS GRATIS!
$39.95*
Wijzigen
DOORGEVEN
$39.95*
Wijzigen
Card Verification(CVV2)
Het CVV2-cijfer is een bijzonder cijfer, geprint op je creditcard en biedt extra fraudebescherming.
Voltooi aankoop
f
Get Full Access Now!Get Full Access Now!
Create Free AccountCreate Free Account
X
Suggested Usernames:
Gebruikersnamen en wachtwoorden zijn HOOFDLETTERGEVOELIG
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support