User status
120 GRATIS CREDITS!

Login für Mitglieder

Not a member?

Kostenlos anmelden
X
Add Kink Live - The Best BDSM and Fetish Cams to your home screen: tap and then Add To Home Screen
X
Free VOD Passes
You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.
Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.
Go to Videos now.
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X

Community Forums

Flirt Summit Contest

Add Reply
X
Add to List
Select a list to add
Item was successfully added to this list

gofish
5/31/23, 7:04pm  |  Post #1
Posted: 5/31/23, 7:04pm  |  Post #1
Back to Top |  Report Abuse
Forum Veteran

View: My profile

For those members who have be on the site think we all get that there are what is called winners and losers on this contest. There will always be members with endless supply of credits who manage to boost their favorite models into those top positions which often overlooks those performers who manage to put in the time and their energy to seem to fall to the side. Having said this all one cam say is support those guys who manage to put a smile on your face when ever you visit their chat room. While they might not be contest winners by doing so you will show them that they are flirt winners. That support can range from tips, boost points, reviews and just about anything else that comes to mind.
To those performers who never seem to get in that winning circle have faith in the path you take on flirt. Just remember if you managed to put a smile or brought a bit of sunshine to those viewers who visited your chatroom then you have achieve something amazing. :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Philip Reid
6/2/23, 9:32am  |  Post #2
Posted: 6/2/23, 9:32am  |  Post #2
Philip Reid
PERFORMER
Hey,

Thanks for pointing that out. It's awesome to see folks appreciate the work and effort we put into this. Winning isn't everything, but the connections and good times we share in our chatrooms are priceless.

I'm psyched for the upcoming Flirt Summit Contest and hope to do well. But regardless, my main goal is to keep the positivity flowing and keep people smiling.

Best of luck to all the performers, let's make this Flirt Summit rock! 😀😀😀😀

Cheers/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Jack Foden
6/6/23, 12:56am  |  Post #3
Posted: 6/6/23, 12:56am  |  Post #3
Jack Foden
PERFORMER
I'm Online Now!
Hello thank you for this contribution, we really hope that those who deserve it win I know that we will all strive to achieve it and I know that everything is support that they give us will be very important so I wish all of us all and equally we will all be very grateful for The support that this really gives us makes us happy, to feel your suppor..../images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Sebastian Reiss
6/11/23, 7:12am  |  Post #4
Posted: 6/11/23, 7:12am  |  Post #4
Sebastian Reiss
PERFORMER
For those members who have be on the site think we all get that there are what is called winners and losers on this contest. There will always be members with endless supply of credits who manage to boost their favorite models into those top positions which often overlooks those performers who manage to put in the time and their energy to seem to fall to the side. Having said this all one cam say is support those guys who manage to put a smile on your face when ever you visit their chat room. While they might not be contest winners by doing so you will show them that they are flirt winners. That support can range from tips, boost points, reviews and just about anything else that comes to mind.
To those performers who never seem to get in that winning circle have faith in the path you take on flirt. Just remember if you managed to put a smile or brought a bit of sunshine to those viewers who visited your chatroom then you have achieve something amazing. :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

That's PURE MOTIVATION! I'll take note of what you said with a grain of salt.
/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

CJP
6/16/23, 5:03pm  |  Post #5
Posted: 6/16/23, 5:03pm  |  Post #5
Forum Rookie

In regards to the Summit, I'm seeing some models that apparently are only here to win a Summit spot and haven't been on cam on a regular basis. IMO the summit spots should only be for the models that are here on a regular basis not the one time Charlies. Like in some of the contests the models have to log a certain amount of hours in order to be eligible. Just my opinion. /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Philip Reid
6/17/23, 12:33am  |  Post #6
Posted: 6/17/23, 12:33am  |  Post #6
Philip Reid
PERFORMER
For winning a summit spot you have to do at least 100 hours of streaming before the contest and do another 100 hours after the contest. I think that solves what you ask/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

CJP
6/17/23, 8:18am  |  Post #7
Posted: 6/17/23, 8:18am  |  Post #7
Forum Rookie

For winning a summit spot you have to do at least 100 hours of streaming before the contest and do another 100 hours after the contest. I think that solves what you ask

Thanks for that. I did not know.

beachboy31
6/23/23, 10:18am  |  Post #8
Posted: 6/23/23, 10:18am  |  Post #8
Forum Rookie

In regards to the Summit, I'm seeing some models that apparently are only here to win a Summit spot and haven't been on cam on a regular basis. IMO the summit spots should only be for the models that are here on a regular basis not the one time Charlies. Like in some of the contests the models have to log a certain amount of hours in order to be eligible. Just my opinion.

Agree totally one model came back for that purpose after 7 months should not be allowed

gofish
6/24/23, 1:43pm  |  Post #9
Posted: 6/24/23, 1:43pm  |  Post #9
Forum Veteran

Agree totally one model came back for that purpose after 7 months should not be allowed

Totally agree with you beachboy31. Just coming back to win the contest should be based on the time the model has spend online for the full year. There are models on the site well worth checking out who have put in the time, hoped for a chance of getting to the summit and now only see they will never see any sort of reward for being on the site.

:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Twixel
6/24/23, 9:01pm  |  Post #10
Posted: 6/24/23, 9:01pm  |  Post #10
Forum Veteran

Unfortunately you have models that will only work during certain contests and they have the fan base to support the wins. Flirt makes a profit no matter who wins so why change up what is working. This will continue until the fan base changes their mind on supporting that model or Flirt starts to lose money on the process.
Continue to support your favorites, have fun, and strange things have happen.
Cheers!/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Diiegos
6/25/23, 7:00pm  |  Post #11
Posted: 6/25/23, 7:00pm  |  Post #11
Forum Regular

Unfortunately you have models that will only work during certain contests and they have the fan base to support the wins. Flirt makes a profit no matter who wins so why change up what is working. This will continue until the fan base changes their mind on supporting that model or Flirt starts to lose money on the process.
Continue to support your favorites, have fun, and strange things have happen.
Cheers!

What they have said is very true, and the problem of this happening is up to us, the users, who continue to support these models. This will continue until the fan base changes its mind about supporting that model/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Online Now

Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

Brought to you by VS Media, Inc., Westlake Village, CA, United States
FBP Media s.r.o. (Reg. 06483453 ), Vodickova 791/41 Nove Mesto, 110 00 Praha 1, Czech Republic

Premium Videos

All persons depicted herein were at least 18 years of age at the time of photography:
18 U.S.C. 2257 Aufbewahrungsvorschriften Compliance-Erklärung

© 1996 - 2024 VS3.COM, VS Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy, CA-Privacy Policy, Copyright Policy, & Terms & Conditions.
VISA Mastercard

Credits
VIP STATUS
Sofortiger Vollzugriff
Goldene VIP-Schriftart
Bis zu 10 reservierte Spitznamen
Email performers with attachments
Größte Privat-Video-Vorschau
Chat für kostenlose Benutzer deaktivieren (keine grauen Benutzer)
Zugang zu VIP-Foren
Gratis Unbegrenzter Zugang zu deinen eigenen aufgezeichneten Shows
Gratis 150 tägliche Videos für 7 Tage verfügbar
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Zugriff auf das Adult Star Videoarchiv
Gratis Zugang zu den Fotogalerien der Models
VIP
IN ORDNUNG
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Gratis
$10
Ändern
Sofortiger Vollzugriff
Goldene VIP-Schriftart
Bis zu 10 reservierte Spitznamen
Email performers with attachments
Größte Privat-Video-Vorschau
Chat für kostenlose Benutzer deaktivieren (keine grauen Benutzer)
Zugang zu VIP-Foren
Gratis Unbegrenzter Zugang zu deinen eigenen aufgezeichneten Shows
Gratis 150 tägliche Videos für 7 Tage verfügbar
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Zugriff auf das Adult Star Videoarchiv
Gratis Zugang zu den Fotogalerien der Models
VIP 30 Tage Mitgliedschaft
UND 150 GRATIS CREDITS DAZU!
$39.95*
Ändern
IN ORDNUNG
$39.95*
Ändern
Card Verification(CVV2)
Die CVV2-Nummer ist eine spezielle Nummer, die auf deiner Kreditkarte aufgedruckt ist und zusätzlichen Betrugsschutz bietet.
Kauf abschließen
f
Get Full Access Now!Get Full Access Now!
Create Free AccountCreate Free Account
X
Suggested Usernames:
Groß- und Kleinschreibung bei Benutzernamen und Passwörtern beachten
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support