User status
120 FREE CREDITS!

Member Login

Not a member?

X
Add Kink Live - The Best BDSM and Fetish Cams to your home screen: tap and then Add To Home Screen
X
Free VOD Passes
You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.
Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.
Go to Videos now.
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X

Community Forums

Silence in the chat rooms

Add Reply
X
Add to List
Select a list to add
Item was successfully added to this list
gofish
8/17/23, 11:33pm  |  Post #1
Posted: 8/17/23, 11:33pm  |  Post #1
Back to Top |  Report Abuse
Forum Veteran

View: My profile

Well a certain model made a challenge or more of a dare of this fishy once again commenting about all the whispering on the flirt site.
For some strange reason some members are so shy about chat in the open room to the point that the Twilight Zone is now the Flirt Zone.
Think after this posting there might be a fishy fry up but what the heck. :winkwink :winkwink :winkwink :winkwink /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

alllen11111
8/20/23, 8:57am  |  Post #2
Posted: 8/20/23, 8:57am  |  Post #2
Forum Regular

I think a lot of the sexual stuff should be whispered but there are a lot of whispers that don't need to be whispers?
"Where are you from?"
"How old are you?"
But you are right, the chatrooms end of being the whisper zone: empty but full at the same time./images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

NotSayin
8/21/23, 8:38pm  |  Post #3
Posted: 8/21/23, 8:38pm  |  Post #3
Forum Rookie

Well a certain model made a challenge or more of a dare of this fishy once again commenting about all the whispering on the flirt site.For some strange reason some members are so shy about chat in the open room to the point that the Twilight Zone is now the Flirt Zone.Think after this posting there might be a fishy fry up but what the heck. :winkwink :winkwink :winkwink :winkwink
I wouldn't think of posting a fish fry, and I very much understand your enjoyment of this site is enhanced (and dependent I suspect) on lively chat rooms with minimum whispers. While I am sympathetic, I feel no obligation or pressure to participate when I don't want to. In my professional life, the client determines how much small talk is exchanged before we review the business at hand. I see this site the same way. As a client it is my prerogative to chat or not, tip or not, agree to a show or not. An insecure performer will wail and ban and work against his own success. All professions have a learning curve. Some are successful and others move on. It's not my concern.

/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

hornysucker1
8/23/23, 4:28pm  |  Post #4
Posted: 8/23/23, 4:28pm  |  Post #4
Forum Regular

Well a certain model made a challenge or more of a dare of this fishy once again commenting about all the whispering on the flirt site.
For some strange reason some members are so shy about chat in the open room to the point that the Twilight Zone is now the Flirt Zone.
Think after this posting there might be a fishy fry up but what the heck. :winkwink :winkwink :winkwink :winkwink

I whisper with models because I'm more interested in talking to them than in having the room gossips know everything I have to say. It's not my role to provide a social life for other "members." But then, I actually tip the models so they are happy to respect the way I feel. Try it sometime.

JockLover609
8/23/23, 7:04pm  |  Post #5
Posted: 8/23/23, 7:04pm  |  Post #5
Forum Rookie

I also enjoy the intimacy/privacy of the Whisper feature (especially when discussing fetishes, turn-ons, things you want to see in a Private Show, etc.), but I fondly recall a time when being in a model's room really felt communal. Whether we were all just talking about/to him or some other random topic, there was a fun sociability to it that has definitely gone away now that Whispering has become the norm./images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

DArtagnan_Jr
8/28/23, 8:50am  |  Post #6
Posted: 8/28/23, 8:50am  |  Post #6
Forum Regular

I whisper with models because I'm more interested in talking to them than in having the room gossips know everything I have to say. It's not my role to provide a social life for other "members." But then, I actually tip the models so they are happy to respect the way I feel. Try it sometime.

While I can agree with what you say about room gossips, I usually only whisper to a performer if I'm negotiating a offer, or something really personal. I like to carry on friendly banter with the performer and other users under normal circumstances, especially in "Party" mode to try to help my "Fav" collect a few extra tips.. kinda create a competitive atmosphere.
:orglaugh :thumbsup :twocents /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

sluttygirl9475
9/1/23, 2:10am  |  Post #7
Posted: 9/1/23, 2:10am  |  Post #7
Forum Regular

I personally like whispers they are a fun way to interact with the model especially if u don’t have nosy guests users seeing what u r writing or any jealous paid users. Makes them super insecure lol 😂 /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Bob_O
9/1/23, 6:45am  |  Post #8
Posted: 9/1/23, 6:45am  |  Post #8
Forum Rookie

well most models or performers are whispering when they reply or welcome you to their room so that's probably why there is so much silence/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Bob_O
9/1/23, 6:45am  |  Post #9
Posted: 9/1/23, 6:45am  |  Post #9
Forum Rookie

well most models or performers are whispering when they reply or welcome you to their room so that's probably why there is so much silence/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

alllen11111
9/20/23, 8:53pm  |  Post #10
Posted: 9/20/23, 8:53pm  |  Post #10
Forum Regular

I was the only one talking to the model.
The model was not even looking at his phone.
I asked him a question about how the new policy on whispering in the public chat had affected him even though I could have whispered, i asked in public.
He just sat there. Nothing.
I answered my own question "apparently not so much that you can answer the only person talking to you" and left.
So don't push this generalized BS that models are too busy to answer. Some may be (not sure what they are doing now without whispers) but in some cases it's just being a poor model or laziness./images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

alllen11111
9/21/23, 5:20am  |  Post #11
Posted: 9/21/23, 5:20am  |  Post #11
Forum Regular

I was the only one talking to the model.
The model was not even looking at his phone.
I asked him a question about how the new policy on whispering in the public chat had affected him even though I could have whispered, i asked in public.
He just sat there. Nothing.
I answered my own question "apparently not so much that you can answer the only person talking to you" and left.
So don't push this generalized BS that models are too busy to answer. Some may be (not sure what they are doing now without whispers) but in some cases it's just being a poor model or laziness.

I forgot to mention that I tipped the model.
I dislike the feeling that some models give me: that I am invisible.
Just sayin'

alllen11111
9/21/23, 5:39pm  |  Post #12
Posted: 9/21/23, 5:39pm  |  Post #12
Forum Regular

My early assessment of the whisper policy change is meh.
You might think that whispers would be more noticeable now that there are not so many.
But my early experiments indicate no improvement.
Even whispers + tips seem to be ineffective for a lot of models.
Maybe the model's software is not so great.
Or maybe it's the models.
I mean, Afterall, the site is for tipping, chatting, and jerking. I'm not asking for too much.

beachboy31
9/22/23, 6:49am  |  Post #13
Posted: 9/22/23, 6:49am  |  Post #13
Forum Rookie

I think we will get through this and figure ways around😉/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

gofish
9/22/23, 11:34pm  |  Post #14
Posted: 9/22/23, 11:34pm  |  Post #14
Forum Veteran

well most models or performers are whispering when they reply or welcome you to their room so that's probably why there is so much silence

One finds it extremely strange when a model is whispering and wonder why the heck they are doing it.

hornysucker1
9/23/23, 5:47pm  |  Post #15
Posted: 9/23/23, 5:47pm  |  Post #15
Forum Regular

One finds it extremely strange when a model is whispering and wonder why the heck they are doing it.

No, "one" does not find it strange that a model chooses to whisper with "one" if they don't want the prying eyes of the needy gossips reading everything they say and reporting it in the forums. Maybe if "one" actually tipped models, or went private now and then, the models might actually want to whisper with "one" instead of banning "one" or getting fed up with "one's" attention seeking.

gofish
9/23/23, 11:28pm  |  Post #16
Posted: 9/23/23, 11:28pm  |  Post #16
Forum Veteran

No, "one" does not find it strange that a model chooses to whisper with "one" if they don't want the prying eyes of the needy gossips reading everything they say and reporting it in the forums. Maybe if "one" actually tipped models, or went private now and then, the models might actually want to whisper with "one" instead of banning "one" or getting fed up with "one's" attention seeking.

Boy hornysucker1 a lot of "ONE" going on there. ONE would think you had some ONE on your mind. Think you might have ONE issues and ONE might suggest you try to get past ONE or you could end up with ONE dreams that could have ONE major impact on your life.

:winkwink :winkwink :winkwink :winkwink /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Mischief_Maker
9/25/23, 7:39pm  |  Post #17
Posted: 9/25/23, 7:39pm  |  Post #17
Forum Rookie

Silence is golden.

That means we are making deals with the models. It's nobody's business.

You can chatter away and make this your social interaction place.

We're here to meet models, hopefully get our rocks off and not to give therapy and counseling to members who need affirmation.

What do you want to do in the chat rooms anyway? Have some KUMBAYA moment?/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

sluttygirl9475
9/26/23, 2:37am  |  Post #18
Posted: 9/26/23, 2:37am  |  Post #18
Forum Regular

sigh whispers how I miss it lol. I used to whisper models often because it was more pvt and other guests and paid users weren’t viewing what we wrote which I liked. But now that Flirt took that away it ruined everything /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

beachboy31
9/27/23, 6:23am  |  Post #19
Posted: 9/27/23, 6:23am  |  Post #19
Forum Rookie

Twixel
9/27/23, 2:33pm  |  Post #20
Posted: 9/27/23, 2:33pm  |  Post #20
Forum Veteran

Let me see, the site has been around for over 20 years and whispering has been a function for only a few of those years. I think all will be fine.
If the model wants to have everyone whisper in his room he can gift fan club, but I think they are fine with open chat. I am sure many models are tired of seeing the bitching in regards to a change they do not control. If you want to spend hours talking about your life with the model unseen in open chat, take them private and pay them for their time and therapy.
If you need to share intimate details of what you want to do in a private session, email the model.
I guess what I am trying to day, losing this function is not the end of the world. You can still enjoy time with your favorite models. Other sites do not offer free whispering options. Lets get pass this bitching and have fun./images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Online Now

Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

Brought to you by VS Media, Inc., Westlake Village, CA, United States
FBP Media s.r.o. (Reg. 06483453 ), Vodickova 791/41 Nove Mesto, 110 00 Praha 1, Czech Republic

Premium Videos

All persons depicted herein were at least 18 years of age at the time of photography:
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

© 1996 - 2024 VS3.COM, VS Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy, CA-Privacy Policy, Copyright Policy, & Terms & Conditions.
VISA Mastercard

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
f
Get Full Access Now!Get Full Access Now!
Create Free AccountCreate Free Account
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support