User status
120 FREE CREDITS!

Member Login

Not a member?

X
Add Kink Live - The Best BDSM and Fetish Cams to your home screen: tap and then Add To Home Screen
X
Free VOD Passes
You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.
Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.
Go to Videos now.
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X

Community Forums

Silence in the chat rooms

Add Reply
X
Add to List
Select a list to add
Item was successfully added to this list
BobbyNite
9/28/23, 1:49am  |  Post #21
Posted: 9/28/23, 1:49am  |  Post #21
Back to Top |  Report Abuse
Forum Regular

View: My profile

The whisper has been here since at least 2015. I'll bitch with the majority and say people that along with the other big spenders that it sucks not having it. The messaging system is slow. We don't want to join the Fan Clubs and the VIP is of no interest to us. Cbate and other places have this private chatting service. /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

justforfun202088
9/28/23, 5:03pm  |  Post #22
Posted: 9/28/23, 5:03pm  |  Post #22
Forum Rookie

Many chats are quiet. Some models give "discounts" to join their fan clubs for whispering. No thanks./images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

gofish
9/29/23, 12:59am  |  Post #23
Posted: 9/29/23, 12:59am  |  Post #23
Forum Veteran

The whisper has been here since at least 2015. I'll bitch with the majority and say people that along with the other big spenders that it sucks not having it. The messaging system is slow. We don't want to join the Fan Clubs and the VIP is of no interest to us. Cbate and other places have this private chatting service.

BobbyNite Yes other sites might have stuff that flirt does not have, but at the same time flirt offers things that they will never have. While flirt clearly has issues overall it might be seen as a more classy site . Just my opinion mind and yes there is an interesting number of models or in some cases performers tobe found on flirt.

:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

AnthonyWilde
9/30/23, 7:34am  |  Post #24
Posted: 9/30/23, 7:34am  |  Post #24
Forum Rookie

BobbyNite Yes other sites might have stuff that flirt does not have, but at the same time flirt offers things that they will never have. While flirt clearly has issues overall it might be seen as a more classy site . Just my opinion mind and yes there is an interesting number of models or in some cases performers tobe found on flirt.

:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

Mate, I agree that Flirt has some features that make it stand out from the other sites. BUT members that spend more than a certain amount, should get the whisper for the day for free.
(Also I disagree with the using the word classy here, after all showing butt holes up close, dicks, pussies, pulling and putting pink and other coloured objects in and out of orifices. Yup, classy?. would Mum be proud?)
/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Nathan_Ellis
9/30/23, 8:03am  |  Post #25
Posted: 9/30/23, 8:03am  |  Post #25
Forum Rookie

I am here for a show, willing to pay and tip and I don't care for talking to other members. I am not here every minute like GoFish. I also a job that takes me away for months so the VIP is not worth my time. When I am here, I spend like an MFing horny VIP. Whisper should be turned on for us who spend a certain amount a day. /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Tandom2
9/30/23, 2:13pm  |  Post #26
Posted: 9/30/23, 2:13pm  |  Post #26
Forum Rookie

Mate, I agree that Flirt has some features that make it stand out from the other sites. BUT members that spend more than a certain amount, should get the whisper for the day for free.
(Also I disagree with the using the word classy here, after all showing butt holes up close, dicks, pussies, pulling and putting pink and other coloured objects in and out of orifices. Yup, classy?. would Mum be proud?)

I agree with your comments. Seems like they could add whisper capability to anyone with a profile number of 800 or greater (for example) which would better reflect credits spent on models instead of exclusively Flirt administration. It would probably be more likely to stimulate spending too.
And yeah. Classy has never been a word I use to refer to these kinds of sites. :orglaugh /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

OlivierArnot
9/30/23, 10:53pm  |  Post #27
Posted: 9/30/23, 10:53pm  |  Post #27
Forum Regular

I second the motion to allow 800 or above free whispers. After all, it was so anti-climactic reaching 800 then 900. Nothing happened like a few more free tokens, etc.

Comme une érection qui n'a pas été satisfaite ou une bite dure sans personne pour la sucer. (an unsatisfied boner or a hard dick with no person to suck it)

Pas même un murmure, not even a whisper.( no pun intended). /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

WeeWillyWanker51
10/1/23, 5:08am  |  Post #28
Posted: 10/1/23, 5:08am  |  Post #28
Forum Rookie

:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

I mostly agree with what you said here Fish, I do think if "classy" could be used to describe a site like this, I think from my experience F4F is one of the Top 5. I can only think of 1 site that I would rank above F4F, and even though I have an account there, I very rarely visit because the benefits for loyalty are not worth the money spent there. My number one reason for stayin' here and maintainin' VIP is that I can access any of over 3000 VOD's I have personally recorded at any time and relive the experience even though some of the performers have been long gone from the site. That to me is worth the $40 even if I never could afford another credit here. :twocents /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

beachboy31
10/4/23, 5:48am  |  Post #29
Posted: 10/4/23, 5:48am  |  Post #29
Forum Rookie

I whisper because sometimes I don't want the opinions of comments directed to models./images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

alllen11111
10/4/23, 5:50pm  |  Post #30
Posted: 10/4/23, 5:50pm  |  Post #30
Forum Regular

The whisper has been here since at least 2015. I'll bitch with the majority and say people that along with the other big spenders that it sucks not having it. The messaging system is slow. We don't want to join the Fan Clubs and the VIP is of no interest to us. Cbate and other places have this private chatting service.

My understanding is that private chat on CB can only occur if the performer reaches out to you FIRST or you pay for membership. Maybe I am wrong.

MidPacificVulcan
10/5/23, 2:51am  |  Post #31
Posted: 10/5/23, 2:51am  |  Post #31
Forum Veteran

My understanding is that private chat on CB can only occur if the performer reaches out to you FIRST or you pay for membership. Maybe I am wrong.

You are not wrong. You are correct about Cbate. Also, many of the CB models add a cost to their tip menu if you want a private message, typically between 5 and 50 tokens. Or a viewer can add a private note directly to a tip. In addition, the whisper on flirt when I first visited was available only to VIPs. For the one model I was highly interested in, we messaged outside of flirt, using one of the international text messaging outfits.

ErosT
10/6/23, 5:15am  |  Post #32
Posted: 10/6/23, 5:15am  |  Post #32
Forum Rookie

I whisper with models because I'm more interested in talking to them than in having the room gossips know everything I have to say. It's not my role to provide a social life for other "members." But then, I actually tip the models so they are happy to respect the way I feel. Try it sometime.

100%
There should be a thumbs up button

Tandom2
10/6/23, 4:00pm  |  Post #33
Posted: 10/6/23, 4:00pm  |  Post #33
Forum Rookie

100%
There should be a thumbs up button

:thumbsup /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

beachboy31
10/9/23, 9:18am  |  Post #34
Posted: 10/9/23, 9:18am  |  Post #34
Forum Rookie

Get over it can't Bellerive how much is written get to point/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

alllen11111
10/9/23, 7:01pm  |  Post #35
Posted: 10/9/23, 7:01pm  |  Post #35
Forum Regular

There is nothing inherently classy or unclassy about different sex sites.
Sex is an important human function and these sites serve it up well, or we would not be here.
An anatomic port is just that and it depends on your perspective if you think it's erotic or not.
There is nothing wrong, or unclassy, about any of these sites, unless you speak to your mom or your pastor, and frankly most of them don't have a clue.

alllen11111
10/19/23, 2:53pm  |  Post #36
Posted: 10/19/23, 2:53pm  |  Post #36
Forum Regular

Believe it or not, I'm getting a little grossed out and dulled by the comments in public that would have been whispered in the past.
It's amazingly boring to see intimate comments in public.
Analogy: shouting out that you like the office boy every time he walks by in the office.
Have you no shame? hahahah
Don't please./images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

alllen11111
11/5/23, 6:53am  |  Post #37
Posted: 11/5/23, 6:53am  |  Post #37
Forum Regular

Maybe it's just me.
I entered a silent chat room.
I tipped the performer and whispered to him.
He says hello.
I asked him a question.
He types, and types, and types and nothing comes to me.
I tip again. He says thanks.
He types and types and types and nothing comes to me.
Finally I ask him why he's not talking to me, and he says it's because he's typing in whispers to other (nontipping) whispering people.
I think he realized what he had done by that point but by that point I was fed up with watching him type to other nontipping customers.
This problem is so prevalent for me that I have to wonder if the system itself is at fault and not the performer.
Is it hard for the performer to separate out VIP/tippers from the rest of the whisper storm?
Maybe it's time for me to move on to another site./images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

gloababatrana
11/5/23, 9:56am  |  Post #38
Posted: 11/5/23, 9:56am  |  Post #38
Forum Rookie

Maybe it's just me.
I entered a silent chat room.
I tipped the performer and whispered to him.
He says hello.
I asked him a question.
He types, and types, and types and nothing comes to me.
I tip again. He says thanks.
He types and types and types and nothing comes to me.
Finally I ask him why he's not talking to me, and he says it's because he's typing in whispers to other (nontipping) whispering people.
I think he realized what he had done by that point but by that point I was fed up with watching him type to other nontipping customers.
This problem is so prevalent for me that I have to wonder if the system itself is at fault and not the performer.
Is it hard for the performer to separate out VIP/tippers from the rest of the whisper storm?
Maybe it's time for me to move on to another site.

So you're "getting a little grossed out and dulled by the comments in public that would have been whispered in the past" but you don't want the model whispering with people? What exactly would make you happy?

alllen11111
11/5/23, 11:01am  |  Post #39
Posted: 11/5/23, 11:01am  |  Post #39
Forum Regular

So you're "getting a little grossed out and dulled by the comments in public that would have been whispered in the past" but you don't want the model whispering with people? What exactly would make you happy?

How about paying attention to a tipping, whispering, VIP?

gloababatrana
11/5/23, 11:22am  |  Post #40
Posted: 11/5/23, 11:22am  |  Post #40
Forum Rookie

How about paying attention to a tipping, whispering, VIP?

That would be nice but maybe these whispered conversations started before you entered the room. Or maybe they're whispering with people who aren't tipping at the minute but have tipped big on other days. And I think most models know that "VIP" status doesn't really mean anything; in fact several have said that VIP's seem to feel entitled but don't tip or go pvt. any more than anyone else. Of course they should always respond to someone who's tipping them, but they can only do so much.

Online Now

Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

Brought to you by VS Media, Inc., Westlake Village, CA, United States
FBP Media s.r.o. (Reg. 06483453 ), Vodickova 791/41 Nove Mesto, 110 00 Praha 1, Czech Republic

Premium Videos

All persons depicted herein were at least 18 years of age at the time of photography:
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

© 1996 - 2024 VS3.COM, VS Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy, CA-Privacy Policy, Copyright Policy, & Terms & Conditions.
VISA Mastercard

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
f
Get Full Access Now!Get Full Access Now!
Create Free AccountCreate Free Account
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support