User status
120 FREE CREDITS!

Member Login

Not a member?

X
Add Kink Live - The Best BDSM and Fetish Cams to your home screen: tap and then Add To Home Screen
X
Free VOD Passes
You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.
Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.
Go to Videos now.
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X

Community Forums

Models who BAN members

Add Reply
X
Add to List
Select a list to add
Item was successfully added to this list
gofish
8/20/23, 6:38pm  |  Post #1
Posted: 8/20/23, 6:38pm  |  Post #1
Back to Top |  Report Abuse
Forum Veteran

View: My profile

It would be interesting to know why some models on the site ban a members wit ZERO explanation. I get that is any viewer in a room is disrespectful some sort of warming should be issued. Fact is the model can issue that warning in a whisper to any member I do believe.
In any case think any viewer would love to know the reason for any sort of ban and that it was not just because the model was too cocky or was having a bad day. :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

gofish
8/21/23, 1:20pm  |  Post #2
Posted: 8/21/23, 1:20pm  |  Post #2
Forum Veteran

Just have to add it would be interesting to see a response from some models on the site with respect to taking these actions. I know if a viewer really gets out of control in a chatroom [being rude & disrespectful] a ban is often the last resort. :winkwink :winkwink /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

YorakHunt
8/22/23, 4:48am  |  Post #3
Posted: 8/22/23, 4:48am  |  Post #3
Forum Rookie

Today I was banned from the room of a newly formed belami duo, for no valid reason and there was NO rudeness or disrespect from me. As the name of this site suggests, one ought to be allowed to flirt for FREE. As the customer, I decide if and when I tip, not the model. It is not bad behaviour to not tip and this duo ought to be banned not the customer, who was just trying to sus out the room and decide if he would stay./images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

JusticeCallOuts
8/23/23, 2:13am  |  Post #4
Posted: 8/23/23, 2:13am  |  Post #4
Forum Rookie

Do not get me started on belami models. Generally they are really nice guys but they are the greediest organisation here. I have formed really positive relationships with many of the guys but eventually parted ways because of their increasingly high tip targets. I am often baffled as to why so many users bother with them as it is the same story all the time........We need to reach this goal so we go on holiday, get a special prize/reward, enjoy our stay in the house. ..... belami think their models are the best but it took me a very long time to realise that many of the models on this site who are outside this company are far better and provide higher quality shows, especially the Colombian duos! /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Twixel
8/23/23, 2:00pm  |  Post #5
Posted: 8/23/23, 2:00pm  |  Post #5
Forum Veteran

Yes Fish it would be nice to know what is going through their heads when they ban a member from the room. To understand it though would be best to step into their shoes and become a model and try and mange your room. Seeing so many names in the room just sitting there quietly not getting involved in anything, perhaps waiting for that free show or something. Sometimes the model just needs to clean out the room. Some models are taught to ban members that are not responsive or tipping to continue the party, they do not understand that it could eventually hinder their power score. All in all, it is their room and they have to manage it.
if you are not happy then find another model to visit that will not ban you, whether they be belami, columbian, american, whatever.
You have been on this site long enough that this should be the recommendation, no reason to create multiple complaints and stir the pot for members to rant about./images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Bob_O
9/1/23, 6:47am  |  Post #6
Posted: 9/1/23, 6:47am  |  Post #6
Forum Rookie

as per my post as well on being banned for not tipping when asked/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Tristan_Normand
9/3/23, 1:46pm  |  Post #7
Posted: 9/3/23, 1:46pm  |  Post #7
Forum Regular

Do not get me started on belami models. Generally they are really nice guys but they are the greediest organisation here. I have formed really positive relationships with many of the guys but eventually parted ways because of their increasingly high tip targets. I am often baffled as to why so many users bother with them as it is the same story all the time........We need to reach this goal so we go on holiday, get a special prize/reward, enjoy our stay in the house. ..... belami think their models are the best but it took me a very long time to realise that many of the models on this site who are outside this company are far better and provide higher quality shows, especially the Colombian duos!

I have not seen too many of them like their website and movies. Since 2020, there have been overly tatooed, musclebound guys in the studios that really have the opposite effect on me. They have Gary Pharell and Tony Ritts who have decent personalities and lately, Brooklyn Spencer is finally fits the Bel Ami true to form personality with a body. You have Keith Atkins and Henri Theroux but you need new bl o o d.Other than that, the other models have been disappointing, mostly from lack of personality and self-absorbed, and it seems like many have been just flexing for tips. You want a critique from a long time customer, so this is it, F4F. What happened to the Bel Ami models like Pierre Bellons and Freddy who you could chat with and want to spend credits and time with for long hours? /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

gloababatrana
9/3/23, 3:44pm  |  Post #8
Posted: 9/3/23, 3:44pm  |  Post #8
Forum Rookie

I have not seen too many of them like their website and movies. Since 2020, there have been overly tatooed, musclebound guys in the studios that really have the opposite effect on me. They have Gary Pharell and Tony Ritts who have decent personalities and lately, Brooklyn Spencer is finally fits the Bel Ami true to form personality with a body. You have Keith Atkins and Henri Theroux but you need new bl o o d.Other than that, the other models have been disappointing, mostly from lack of personality and self-absorbed, and it seems like many have been just flexing for tips. You want a critique from a long time customer, so this is it, F4F. What happened to the Bel Ami models like Pierre Bellons and Freddy who you could chat with and want to spend credits and time with for long hours?

If you're talking about the same "Freddy," yeah you could "chat with him" if you wanted to listen to his racist, white supremacist rants.

/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Mischief_Maker
9/3/23, 4:28pm  |  Post #9
Posted: 9/3/23, 4:28pm  |  Post #9
Forum Rookie

If you're talking about the same "Freddy," yeah you could "chat with him" if you wanted to listen to his racist, white supremacist rants.

I heard this about Freddy, he did have a lot of weird brainwashed ideas. He was also very pro-Putin. A very indoctrinated and misled individual. It is weird that he was here. When he was just b-s ing here he was ok, when he went on off on his political tangents, the subject became very unpleasant.

zyxwv098
9/3/23, 10:54pm  |  Post #10
Posted: 9/3/23, 10:54pm  |  Post #10
Forum Veteran

In fairness, I think there were at least two models named "Freddy" or "Freddie" associated with Belami, so best to be able to specify which Freddy first, so as to not denigrate the wrong one.

Nathan_Ellis
9/4/23, 6:31am  |  Post #11
Posted: 9/4/23, 6:31am  |  Post #11
Forum Rookie

In fairness, I think there were at least two models named "Freddy" or "Freddie" associated with Belami, so best to be able to specify which Freddy first, so as to not denigrate the wrong one.

Freddy McQueen from Slovakia was quite opinionated about dark-skinned people and immigrants. He would take a lot of his beliefs from his bro and he couldn't explain in detail why other than that his bro told him. He appeared to be very brainwashed to spout things out without really thinking through things. It was bothersome because I had tipped him so much before I found out.
The other Freddie from Czech Republic was just fun to talk to and has a huge huge dick. LOL. I forget his stage last name.../images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

OlivierArnot
9/4/23, 6:49am  |  Post #12
Posted: 9/4/23, 6:49am  |  Post #12
Forum Regular

I liked Bel Ami's Frederick Perin from his films and he was fun in chat. He is a beautiful model and is fun to talk to. And his member was indeed impressive. Tout à fait impressionante,/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

hornysucker1
9/4/23, 9:43am  |  Post #13
Posted: 9/4/23, 9:43am  |  Post #13
Forum Regular

I have not seen too many of them like their website and movies. Since 2020, there have been overly tatooed, musclebound guys in the studios that really have the opposite effect on me. They have Gary Pharell and Tony Ritts who have decent personalities and lately, Brooklyn Spencer is finally fits the Bel Ami true to form personality with a body. You have Keith Atkins and Henri Theroux but you need new bl o o d.Other than that, the other models have been disappointing, mostly from lack of personality and self-absorbed, and it seems like many have been just flexing for tips. You want a critique from a long time customer, so this is it, F4F. What happened to the Bel Ami models like Pierre Bellons and Freddy who you could chat with and want to spend credits and time with for long hours?

I don't quite get the hostility toward belami models. As you mention, Keith Atkins is a great guy - other belami models such as Indy Harrison, Roan Birkin, Aaron Kelly, Cody Barber, Hunter Bridges, and Kieran Benning are also super-nice and well worth visiting (not 100% sure all of these are belami but I think they are).

Mischief_Maker
9/5/23, 6:03am  |  Post #14
Posted: 9/5/23, 6:03am  |  Post #14
Forum Rookie

I don't quite get the hostility toward belami models. As you mention, Keith Atkins is a great guy - other belami models such as Indy Harrison, Roan Birkin, Aaron Kelly, Cody Barber, Hunter Bridges, and Kieran Benning are also super-nice and well worth visiting (not 100% sure all of these are belami but I think they are).

I don't know if there are members that are hostile to Bel Ami or not. For me, they are catering to a different audience than before that is willing to pay for what they have now. They have more muscle worship types with tons of tattoos, and the fraternity type of group chats nowadays. It's for the audience they are are marketing to. The rest of the audience moves around and selects other models. They studios find their niche.

hornysucker1
9/5/23, 9:33am  |  Post #15
Posted: 9/5/23, 9:33am  |  Post #15
Forum Regular

I don't know if there are members that are hostile to Bel Ami or not. For me, they are catering to a different audience than before that is willing to pay for what they have now. They have more muscle worship types with tons of tattoos, and the fraternity type of group chats nowadays. It's for the audience they are are marketing to. The rest of the audience moves around and selects other models. They studios find their niche.

Not one of the models I mentioned above is covered in tattoos. I agree with you about the fraternity-type chats (and the "duos" they're now doing all the time, where the models more often than not just look uncomfortable being there).

YorakHunt
9/10/23, 10:46pm  |  Post #16
Posted: 9/10/23, 10:46pm  |  Post #16
Forum Rookie

Whilst this may be your view, I have found Indy Harrison and Kieran Benning to be arrogant, aloof, quick to ban people and only willing to engage with fan club members and members with very high badge numbers. Further, they quickly remove any negative reviews, reflecting out of control egos. To be fair, the others mentioned are outstanding.

beachboy31
9/29/23, 4:57am  |  Post #17
Posted: 9/29/23, 4:57am  |  Post #17
Forum Rookie

Love the belami models in prague. ❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

GoldenGaytime
10/7/23, 10:26pm  |  Post #18
Posted: 10/7/23, 10:26pm  |  Post #18
Forum Rookie

Something is seriously wrong with SOME belami models. Whilst the ones in the Prague studio are indeed very nice, others outside of that studio are, to put it politely, interesting. I was banned from a model's room for saying HELLO, which apparently is now BAD BEHAVIOUR according to Flirt. I suspect the model, who was lounging on his bed, just followed the directives given to him by his sugar daddy. :bowdown /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Aalan Foxter
10/8/23, 6:31am  |  Post #19
Posted: 10/8/23, 6:31am  |  Post #19
Aalan Foxter
PERFORMER
In my experience moderating chat and forums, 95% of people will happily oblige when spoken to and asked to change their behavior. Its that remaining 5% who has shown up for the explicit purpose of trolling that are problematic. Even then, of that 5% over half of them will have something else going on in life that, once again, by simply talking to them you can uncover and resolve.

I know its FLIRT for free, not COUNSEL for free though, so, take this with a grain of salt.
I have yet to have a solid reason to ban anyone, outside of a single guest user who spams my chat relentlessly, and even then, a mute is all they catch every time

Just have to add it would be interesting to see a response from some models on the site with respect to taking these actions. I know if a viewer really gets out of control in a chatroom [being rude & disrespectful] a ban is often the last resort. :winkwink :winkwink

midnightvoiceco
10/9/23, 10:07pm  |  Post #20
Posted: 10/9/23, 10:07pm  |  Post #20
Forum Regular

A number of years ago I was blocked/banned from a performer's room, so I left him a very bad review. He reached out to me, at first to berate me for my review, but later to state he was having a bad day and had a temper tantrum about something I was nowhere near involved in, but got caught up in a mass banning. He did apologise about it, gave me a free performance (which I enjoyed immensely) and I later had several more shows from him. He's no longer here and I do miss him. He turned out to be a really nice guy. /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Online Now

Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

Brought to you by VS Media, Inc., Westlake Village, CA, United States
FBP Media s.r.o. (Reg. 06483453 ), Vodickova 791/41 Nove Mesto, 110 00 Praha 1, Czech Republic

Premium Videos

All persons depicted herein were at least 18 years of age at the time of photography:
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

© 1996 - 2024 VS3.COM, VS Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy, CA-Privacy Policy, Copyright Policy, & Terms & Conditions.
VISA Mastercard

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
f
Get Full Access Now!Get Full Access Now!
Create Free AccountCreate Free Account
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support