User status
120 FREE CREDITS!

Member Login

Not a member?

X
Add Kink Live - The Best BDSM and Fetish Cams to your home screen: tap and then Add To Home Screen
X
Free VOD Passes
You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.
Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.
Go to Videos now.
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X

Community Forums

Models using AUDIO

Add Reply
X
Add to List
Select a list to add
Item was successfully added to this list

gofish
8/21/23, 1:27pm  |  Post #1
Posted: 8/21/23, 1:27pm  |  Post #1
Back to Top |  Report Abuse
Forum Veteran

View: My profile

I just have to say sometimes if a model actual speaks [using his audio] it adds a bit of spice to the chatroom. Am guessing for some models who feel their English is not the best shy away from doing this. Must point out there is no need to be shy and if any viewer makes a negative comment shame on them. The site should be seen as an experience of all the senses and no model should feel shame for not speaking a second language & perhaps turn it into a learning experience.
Something for any model who might read this to consider because you just might be amazed with the results. :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Mario_MathMan
8/21/23, 3:44pm  |  Post #2
Posted: 8/21/23, 3:44pm  |  Post #2
Forum Regular

I find it really adorable and heart warming when models speak English even if they are not confident - this makes them even cuter!!! 😍😊/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Jack Foden
8/22/23, 4:33am  |  Post #3
Posted: 8/22/23, 4:33am  |  Post #3
Jack Foden
PERFORMER
Well first of all thanks for the advice, but I feel that sometimes speaking becomes counterproductive, first because some people who listen to someone else simply leave because they do not want to interrupt the greetings or have a topic in general and In the other case there are things that you talk to a single person and for privacy you do not want it to be publicly made, in my case in the Free song room but I do not speak much but when I am alone I speak or try to practice my English with whom it is, I deal To put aside my keyboard so that the experience is much more real and for both of us and I speak like this but I do that and I think that the same thing happens to many.
/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

perfessir
8/22/23, 6:21pm  |  Post #4
Posted: 8/22/23, 6:21pm  |  Post #4
Forum Rookie

It has been a puzzlement for years why you have this insatiable desire to tell people how to act in the chat rooms and tell flirt how to run its web site./images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Tandom2
8/22/23, 7:44pm  |  Post #5
Posted: 8/22/23, 7:44pm  |  Post #5
Forum Rookie

It has been a puzzlement for years why you have this insatiable desire to tell people how to act in the chat rooms and tell flirt how to run its web site.

Most of us wish there were more, less or different things on this site. The trick is to understand those are our own preferences that may or may not be widely shared.
:twocents /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Luv2flirt
8/22/23, 10:15pm  |  Post #6
Posted: 8/22/23, 10:15pm  |  Post #6
Forum Regular

I find it really adorable and heart warming when models speak English even if they are not confident - this makes them even cuter!!! 😍😊

Yes I agree, I love to hear different accents and dialects when models speak English! I love to visit models from Latin America and other countries. Most will tell me “sorry my English is not very good” and I tell them “it’s ok this not an issue for me I like to hear you speak bb.” I mostly think the Latin American models sound very cute and sexy when they pronounce vowels in English even if they don’t speak English very well! I’ve also heard the cute sexy voice of some Russians and Romanian models! Everyone’s voice is so unique to them, I love variety and individuality so it’s enjoyable to hear the different sexy adorable sound of each persons voice especially if they are not confident in their English speaking ability! I totally agree!
:thumbsup /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

SirLicksLot69
8/28/23, 9:18am  |  Post #7
Posted: 8/28/23, 9:18am  |  Post #7
Forum Veteran

I just have to say sometimes if a model actual speaks [using his audio] it adds a bit of spice to the chatroom. Am guessing for some models who feel their English is not the best shy away from doing this. Must point out there is no need to be shy and if any viewer makes a negative comment shame on them. The site should be seen as an experience of all the senses and no model should feel shame for not speaking a second language & perhaps turn it into a learning experience.
Something for any model who might read this to consider because you just might be amazed with the results. :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

Hey Fish.. Knowin' how some members here feel about a "straight" guy postin' here I'm gonna comment anyway... I'm kinda like you, and feel that a performer can add so much to the experience here if they do attempt to communicate verbally. My all-time #1 favorite here wa Russian. When we first met, she had almost no knowledge/understandin' of the English language. To make matters worse, my southeastern USA, "Redneck" dialect/accent added to the confusion. We spent many hours together in pvt over the almost 5 years I knew her. We would talk, type and then try to speak out the words together, both English and Russian. She became much better at leanin' my version of the language than I did of her Russian. But it provided a very satisfyin' experience for me, other than sexual, and from the joy and happiness I would see on her face almost daily for her too.. I really loved the sound of her voice and her accent, especially when she would say certain words.. many joyous moments shared together over time, moments i so much miss now that she has moved on..
just my n-n-n-n-n 5 cents worth...
:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

ColinTexas
8/28/23, 6:49pm  |  Post #8
Posted: 8/28/23, 6:49pm  |  Post #8
Forum Rookie

Thumbs up on hearing a sexy voice!/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

louisphillippe
9/27/23, 6:52pm  |  Post #9
Posted: 9/27/23, 6:52pm  |  Post #9
Forum Veteran

Thumbs up on hearing a sexy voice!

Thumbs up on hearing a sexy voice!

:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup Ditto!!! :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :guitar :guitar :guitar /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

beachboy31
11/4/23, 8:22am  |  Post #10
Posted: 11/4/23, 8:22am  |  Post #10
Forum Rookie

Think the models accents are great !!! /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Online Now

Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

Brought to you by VS Media, Inc., Westlake Village, CA, United States
FBP Media s.r.o. (Reg. 06483453 ), Vodickova 791/41 Nove Mesto, 110 00 Praha 1, Czech Republic

Premium Videos

All persons depicted herein were at least 18 years of age at the time of photography:
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

© 1996 - 2024 VS3.COM, VS Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy, CA-Privacy Policy, Copyright Policy, & Terms & Conditions.
VISA Mastercard

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
f
Get Full Access Now!Get Full Access Now!
Create Free AccountCreate Free Account
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support