User status
120 FREE CREDITS!

Member Login

Not a member?

X
Add Kink Live - The Best BDSM and Fetish Cams to your home screen: tap and then Add To Home Screen
X
Free VOD Passes
You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.
Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.
Go to Videos now.
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X

Community Forums

Belami Tippers

Add Reply
X
Add to List
Select a list to add
Item was successfully added to this list
JusticeCallOuts
2/16, 8:00pm  |  Post #21
Posted: 2/16, 8:00pm  |  Post #21
Back to Top |  Report Abuse
Forum Rookie

View: My profile

I do not like the way the belami models are quickly elevated and regarded as premium models on this site, especially when many do very little. It is the studio who is to blame but I am not going to send any more credits on models who seem to be rewarded for doing very little.
I used to spend all my hard earn money on them until I soon realised that the models always need more. I know it is not the model's fault because the company sets up all the internal contests. However, they choose to work for the organisation so unfortunately they will lose out from me./images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

JusticeCallOuts
2/16, 8:02pm  |  Post #22
Posted: 2/16, 8:02pm  |  Post #22
Forum Rookie

I do not like the way the belami models are quickly elevated and regarded as premium models on this site, especially when many do very little. It is the studio who is to blame but I am not going to send any more credits on models who seem to be rewarded for doing very little.
I used to spend all my hard earn money on them until I soon realised that the models always need more. I know it is not the model's fault because the company sets up all the internal contests. However, they choose to work for the organisation so unfortunately they will lose out from me./images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

alllen11111
2/17, 6:31am  |  Post #23
Posted: 2/17, 6:31am  |  Post #23
Forum Regular

All u men that constantly complain why do u still continue on site some of u are very petty

To be frank, all you do is complain about complaining.
The forum is to point out problems to Flirt and to other users.
And apparently to complain about complaints.
It's all good though.
/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Twixel
2/17, 11:18am  |  Post #24
Posted: 2/17, 11:18am  |  Post #24
Forum Veteran

If you ask the model for a request when you tip and they agree to that request based on the tip amount then there should be no issue. Expecting models to perform the way you think they should perform off of other members tips is rubbish.
I myself will le the model know what I would like to see when tipping, even if they have a party goal set I have countered their goal with my own large tip letting them know what the tip is for.
This scenario you complain about happens to Latins, Russians, and Americans too. Look at belami Colton (Latin Model) who was sitting at the top of the Valentine contest and a battle was going on at the end, only to see the top models lose it due to large tippers coming in for North American models at the last second and giving the win to models that were not even online at the moment. No one complained about that. This plays over and over and I have seen it many times over the years.
Visit a model and have fun, if that room is not making you happy then move to another. Flirt is making money, the studio is making money, and the models are working long hard hours to make what small percentage they get.
Anyhow, as with these scenarios, the complaining will continue, so I just had to state my part and yes I support some belami models, I also support models from all the other areas too.
Best Wishes and have a great weekend./images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Diiegos
2/17, 5:00pm  |  Post #25
Posted: 2/17, 5:00pm  |  Post #25
Forum Regular

If you ask the model for a request when you tip and they agree to that request based on the tip amount then there should be no issue. Expecting models to perform the way you think they should perform off of other members tips is rubbish.
I myself will le the model know what I would like to see when tipping, even if they have a party goal set I have countered their goal with my own large tip letting them know what the tip is for.
This scenario you complain about happens to Latins, Russians, and Americans too. Look at belami Colton (Latin Model) who was sitting at the top of the Valentine contest and a battle was going on at the end, only to see the top models lose it due to large tippers coming in for North American models at the last second and giving the win to models that were not even online at the moment. No one complained about that. This plays over and over and I have seen it many times over the years.
Visit a model and have fun, if that room is not making you happy then move to another. Flirt is making money, the studio is making money, and the models are working long hard hours to make what small percentage they get.
Anyhow, as with these scenarios, the complaining will continue, so I just had to state my part and yes I support some belami models, I also support models from all the other areas too.
Best Wishes and have a great weekend.

What you say is very true. I have seen models that, without being online, lead the first places in large contests like Valentine's Day and others, in my case I don't help those models either/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

2/18, 5:44am  |  Post #26
Posted: 2/18, 5:44am  |  Post #26
Forum Veteran

Huh? Users complaining/questioning why other users choose to spend their own credits on certain models? :smoking

HardCoreCumLuver
2/18, 6:47am  |  Post #27
Posted: 2/18, 6:47am  |  Post #27
Forum Rookie

They are given additional opportunities to earn credits over other models on the site. They are always involved in tip battles and stupid belami contests designed to earn them more credits to push them up the rankings higher. All because they are a greedy organisation. I must admit it is the organisation that is bad rather than the models who work for them.
The majority of new models that join the site have to really work hard to improve their ranking. I would like to see the belami models do the same without any tip battles or inside contests that generate more credits for them.
I keep away from them because they are pressured to earn lots of credits which is why you need thousands of credits for a private cum show and many thousands of credits for any kind of sexual show between 2 belami stars!
I used to have good connections with multiple belami models until their ridiculously high credit goals meant that my contributions were worthless to them and they did not fully appreciate the high proportion of my salary I spent on credits for them. In the end, I cut ties with them all! /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

TravisCarlton
2/18, 6:44pm  |  Post #28
Posted: 2/18, 6:44pm  |  Post #28
Forum Regular

When Pierre Bellons and his contemporaries were here from Belami, you could get a great private with a great show of fun nakedness and sex. Not too long ago some belami models (including two that are now here) lured me into "a friendship talk" where all we did was talk about supposedly family things and before I knew it, 1500 credits are spent but they still insist on "getting to know me" and asking hell I don't even remember anymore. One even started with a "free" two minutes and kept me wondering when the show was going to start. Hey anything goes, but now I go to other sites to get my fun. I now have these useless recordings of this face typing for 20 to 30 minutes. Very masterful way of draining my credits. But, I won't be going back to those models and I'm wary of these straight belami boys. It's too expensive here to get a sh i t show of some dude on with his clothes just typing sweet nothings for my money. /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

ErosT
2/19, 8:24am  |  Post #29
Posted: 2/19, 8:24am  |  Post #29
Forum Rookie

Huh? Users complaining/questioning why other users choose to spend their own credits on certain models? :smoking

relax, it's a forum, ppl exchanging their views, is not that serious

Twixel
2/19, 4:16pm  |  Post #30
Posted: 2/19, 4:16pm  |  Post #30
Forum Veteran

Erost, in my earlier post I did not respond to your question that started this forum. I only responded based on the continued bashing of belami models, whether it is opinion or not it is negativity towards some hard working models.
Anyhow, while I do not consider myself one of the large tippers I have done my fair share and I cannot speak for others.
For myself, I may help the boys during a contest here and there or send a decent tip during a party but it is a choice I make. I may send a request at the time of the tip or arrange a show at another time more convenient for me and the model. Not polite to pull them away from a party. It is flirt for free and not drop trousers and perform cum show for 100 credits. I have seen many members in a room expect something off of other members tips. I also have been known to tip models to put clothes on, haha.
To be fair, I have done the same with Latin, American, and Russian models over the years I have been a part of Flirt. Many times, it is due to the relationship I have built with the models over time. Hope that gives you a little insight as to why you might see some crazy tips take place.
I am sure it is a similar reason as to why you see the same models at the top each month (Killian, Izzi, Jaden, Belami, etc.) they all have long standing fans that like to support and connect with them in one way or another. Enjoy the rooms and if you have a request or expectation, speak with the model and set something up. Don't have expectations based on tips coming from other members as you may not see what they are requesting.
Have Fun!/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

beachboy31
2/20, 5:48am  |  Post #31
Posted: 2/20, 5:48am  |  Post #31
Forum Rookie

Belami models work very hard for tips. Most models have regulars who tip because of relationships /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Jack_S15
2/24, 2:03pm  |  Post #32
Posted: 2/24, 2:03pm  |  Post #32
Forum Rookie

Erost, in my earlier post I did not respond to your question that started this forum. I only responded based on the continued bashing of belami models, whether it is opinion or not it is negativity towards some hard working models.
Anyhow, while I do not consider myself one of the large tippers I have done my fair share and I cannot speak for others.
For myself, I may help the boys during a contest here and there or send a decent tip during a party but it is a choice I make. I may send a request at the time of the tip or arrange a show at another time more convenient for me and the model. Not polite to pull them away from a party. It is flirt for free and not drop trousers and perform cum show for 100 credits. I have seen many members in a room expect something off of other members tips. I also have been known to tip models to put clothes on, haha.
To be fair, I have done the same with Latin, American, and Russian models over the years I have been a part of Flirt. Many times, it is due to the relationship I have built with the models over time. Hope that gives you a little insight as to why you might see some crazy tips take place.
I am sure it is a similar reason as to why you see the same models at the top each month (Killian, Izzi, Jaden, Belami, etc.) they all have long standing fans that like to support and connect with them in one way or another. Enjoy the rooms and if you have a request or expectation, speak with the model and set something up. Don't have expectations based on tips coming from other members as you may not see what they are requesting.
Have Fun!

Well said, I can relate and agree with much of what you pointed out :guitar /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

sluttygirl9475
2/28, 2:31am  |  Post #33
Posted: 2/28, 2:31am  |  Post #33
Forum Regular

Not all are bad. The ones I do recommend in my personal opinion is models like Hunter and Craig. /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

DaniGa22
3/17, 3:11pm  |  Post #34
Posted: 3/17, 3:11pm  |  Post #34
Forum Rookie

I was chatting with a belami model yesterday. I was getting replies. He was not typing./images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

HampsteadHeath
3/17, 3:44pm  |  Post #35
Posted: 3/17, 3:44pm  |  Post #35
Forum Rookie

I was chatting with a belami model yesterday. I was getting replies. He was not typing.

You might have been looking at his hands.... but they have VERY talented cocks.

DaniGa22
3/17, 6:30pm  |  Post #36
Posted: 3/17, 6:30pm  |  Post #36
Forum Rookie

You might have been looking at his hands.... but they have VERY talented cocks.

:orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh
They have helpers behind the camera. Some models don't know a word in English. For some models, translations don't help either because they are illiterate in their own language./images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Online Now

Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

Brought to you by VS Media, Inc., Westlake Village, CA, United States
FBP Media s.r.o. (Reg. 06483453 ), Vodickova 791/41 Nove Mesto, 110 00 Praha 1, Czech Republic

Premium Videos

All persons depicted herein were at least 18 years of age at the time of photography:
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

© 1996 - 2024 VS3.COM, VS Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy, CA-Privacy Policy, Copyright Policy, & Terms & Conditions.
VISA Mastercard

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
f
Get Full Access Now!Get Full Access Now!
Create Free AccountCreate Free Account
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support