User status
120 FREE CREDITS!

Member Login

Not a member?

X
Add Kink Live - The Best BDSM and Fetish Cams to your home screen: tap and then Add To Home Screen
X
Free VOD Passes
You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.
Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.
Go to Videos now.
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X

Community Forums

Server Improvement Over Contests

Add Reply
X
Add to List
Select a list to add
Item was successfully added to this list
Playboicarti
4/17, 7:54am  |  Post #1
Posted: 4/17, 7:54am  |  Post #1
Back to Top |  Report Abuse
Forum Rookie

View: My profile

Dear Flirt4Free Team and users,

I’ve noticed server issues affecting user and model experience. Could we have fewer contests and use the savings to improve server performance?

Thank you for considering this suggestion.

Best, Playboi Carti /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

AustinBrasko
4/17, 8:01am  |  Post #2
Posted: 4/17, 8:01am  |  Post #2
Forum Rookie

I absolutely agree, mindless pushing of contests ruins the quality of life of models and customers. Why not focus on improvement of the basics and then push the contests when everything is actually working? Great post./images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

DrakedaGoat
4/17, 8:03am  |  Post #3
Posted: 4/17, 8:03am  |  Post #3
Forum Rookie

I absolutely agree, mindless pushing of contests ruins the quality of life of models and customers. Why not focus on improvement of the basics and then push the contests when everything is actually working? Great post.

Exactly my words! Models will make more if the site is enjoyable for the users, /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Goatfan2023
4/17, 8:12am  |  Post #4
Posted: 4/17, 8:12am  |  Post #4
Forum Rookie

I agree/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

ozattack
4/17, 8:21am  |  Post #5
Posted: 4/17, 8:21am  |  Post #5
Forum Rookie

Dear Flirt4Free Team and users,

I’ve noticed server issues affecting user and model experience. Could we have fewer contests and use the savings to improve server performance?

Thank you for considering this suggestion.

Best, Playboi Carti

Thanks for raising this issue. It has been a bone of contention of mine for a while. Can we please get the site working properly, at least for most of the time, before staging so many contests?

/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

SeeHotMen
4/17, 2:03pm  |  Post #6
Posted: 4/17, 2:03pm  |  Post #6
Forum Rookie

I agree! Instead of adding new features, please concentrate on making the platform bullet proof./images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

vsashlee
4/17, 2:08pm  |  Post #7
Posted: 4/17, 2:08pm  |  Post #7
Forum Veteran

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We understand the importance of ensuring a seamless user experience and will certainly explore ways to address the server issues you've mentioned. Your input is valuable to us as we strive to enhance our platform for all users./images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Lil.Uzi.Vert
4/17, 4:40pm  |  Post #8
Posted: 4/17, 4:40pm  |  Post #8
Forum Rookie

Thank you flirt, we are looking forward to see the site become better. /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Rasputin
4/17, 4:41pm  |  Post #9
Posted: 4/17, 4:41pm  |  Post #9
Forum Rookie

I agree with the aforementioned posts. Fewer contests and better site service by all means./images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

JusticeCallOuts
4/17, 5:58pm  |  Post #10
Posted: 4/17, 5:58pm  |  Post #10
Forum Rookie

I am in total agreement. I do not enjoy contest days because the models are focused on earning credits and are generally not interested in providing individualised attention to users unless they are willing to contribute lots of credits. I keep out of many chatrooms on contest days.
Furthermore, the site tends to be extremely busy on contest days which in turn prevents the lower ranked models from being able to log onto the site. This is extremely frustrating as these are the models who generally enjoy interacting with users and appreciate every credit given to them, unlike the highest ranked and most popular models who only care about winning!
Definitely get the servers improved as contest days do not increase my spending, they reduce my spending! /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

alllen11111
4/17, 6:33pm  |  Post #11
Posted: 4/17, 6:33pm  |  Post #11
Forum Regular

Interesting.
I agree with less contests but not for site performance so much as the improved ability to interact meaningfully with the models, at all levels, famous or lesser known ones.
One could argue that if the contests bring in more money, that might be invested to improve performance. Might.
The interface changed recently and I really see no reason for it except to move things around a bit which is uncalled for. Familiarity with an interface is a good thing. Moving the settings cogwheel away from where it was but with the same functionality = bad decision, in my opinion./images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

alllen11111
4/17, 6:33pm  |  Post #12
Posted: 4/17, 6:33pm  |  Post #12
Forum Regular

Interesting.
I agree with less contests but not for site performance so much as the improved ability to interact meaningfully with the models, at all levels, famous or lesser known ones.
One could argue that if the contests bring in more money, that might be invested to improve performance. Might.
The interface changed recently and I really see no reason for it except to move things around a bit which is uncalled for. Familiarity with an interface is a good thing. Moving the settings cogwheel away from where it was but with the same functionality = bad decision, in my opinion./images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Playboicarti
4/18, 11:48am  |  Post #13
Posted: 4/18, 11:48am  |  Post #13
Forum Rookie

I am in total agreement. I do not enjoy contest days because the models are focused on earning credits and are generally not interested in providing individualised attention to users unless they are willing to contribute lots of credits. I keep out of many chatrooms on contest days.
Furthermore, the site tends to be extremely busy on contest days which in turn prevents the lower ranked models from being able to log onto the site. This is extremely frustrating as these are the models who generally enjoy interacting with users and appreciate every credit given to them, unlike the highest ranked and most popular models who only care about winning!
Definitely get the servers improved as contest days do not increase my spending, they reduce my spending!

Thank you for your contribution, all points are 100% true and valid. Together we are stronger. Flirt is about model and customer. Not about chasing pinatas and pumpkins. With better servers models are capable of better content. Lets make flirt better than ever. Together.

jozan
4/18, 12:43pm  |  Post #14
Posted: 4/18, 12:43pm  |  Post #14
Forum Rookie

Thank you for your contribution, all points are 100% true and valid. Together we are stronger. Flirt is about model and customer. Not about chasing pinatas and pumpkins. With better servers models are capable of better content. Lets make flirt better than ever. Together.

I really like some of the improvements we have seen over the last year or so. Spin the Wheel and Tip Actions are cool because they bring in more options to have fun with your favorite model. But none of that matters if you can't login and/or enjoy a stable connection.
Also, the number of contests may drive short term profits, but leaves people exhausted and get in the way of having actual fun.
I'm for every novel way to improve connection between users and models, as long as the basics are in place. If we are to make Flirt better than ever, we need to rethink some of our ways.
Contests can be useful to break the routine, but if the routine is a weekly contest that gets in the way of the model/user relationship coupled with connection issues, it’s time to break this routine for stability and dependability.
Thanks for raising the issue, I imagine many voices will add to this!/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

beachboy31
4/18, 2:56pm  |  Post #15
Posted: 4/18, 2:56pm  |  Post #15
Forum Rookie

Well said Jozan/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Mario_MathMan
4/18, 3:19pm  |  Post #16
Posted: 4/18, 3:19pm  |  Post #16
Forum Regular

Interesting.
The interface changed recently and I really see no reason for it except to move things around a bit which is uncalled for. Familiarity with an interface is a good thing. Moving the settings cogwheel away from where it was but with the same functionality = bad decision, in my opinion.

When I first joined the site, I used to foolishly buy lots of credits to support my favourite models during the contests. Eventually, every time there was a contest they would message me asking for support with credits. In the end, I said enough was enough and I decided not to support models during contests because they all wanted the same thing: lots of credits! Eventually I detached myself from the models I met years ago because they were only interested in me when I gave credits.
Therefore, I totally agree with many of the points raised in this forum. My main reason for less contests is for the improved ability to interact meaningfully with the models as stated by alllen11111 👍

gofish
4/22, 11:27am  |  Post #17
Posted: 4/22, 11:27am  |  Post #17
Forum Veteran

Sort of think the key word here is CONRESTS. At one time it was something that I think cause some excitement, but now it seems there is a contest just about every week. to the point of where has the excitement gone. From what I can see it has got to the point where when there is a contest models now offer specials to those who flood their room with credits. Sort of like a Rollback moment at Walmart to the point that most viewers must be in system overload.
The worst p[art about it is the fact that there are some pretty good performers on the site who will never have a chance at these contests merely because they have formed something of a connect with their regular viewers.

DrakedaGoat
4/23, 3:54pm  |  Post #18
Posted: 4/23, 3:54pm  |  Post #18
Forum Rookie

Sort of think the key word here is CONRESTS. At one time it was something that I think cause some excitement, but now it seems there is a contest just about every week. to the point of where has the excitement gone. From what I can see it has got to the point where when there is a contest models now offer specials to those who flood their room with credits. Sort of like a Rollback moment at Walmart to the point that most viewers must be in system overload.
The worst p[art about it is the fact that there are some pretty good performers on the site who will never have a chance at these contests merely because they have formed something of a connect with their regular viewers.

For me personally its the oversaturation of contests, but also the fact that the servers are horrible, just today ive crashed 2x and a friend 5x. When there is an autowin/another contest the servers are not able to hold up. It would be great if we could hit 2 birds with one stone. Thank you for the insight in the thread @flirt listen to the people

gloababatrana
4/23, 5:21pm  |  Post #19
Posted: 4/23, 5:21pm  |  Post #19
Forum Rookie

Thank you flirt, we are looking forward to see the site become better.

Well, not to be cynical or anything, but a canned answer like "thank you for your input, your feedback is important to us" (which is more or less what they say to everything) doesn't mean Flirt's going to do anything about it.

Playboicarti
4/24, 11:17am  |  Post #20
Posted: 4/24, 11:17am  |  Post #20
Forum Rookie

Servers out during a 3 day autowin, how ironic :D/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Online Now

Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

Brought to you by VS Media, Inc., Westlake Village, CA, United States
FBP Media s.r.o. (Reg. 06483453 ), Vodickova 791/41 Nove Mesto, 110 00 Praha 1, Czech Republic

Premium Videos

All persons depicted herein were at least 18 years of age at the time of photography:
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

© 1996 - 2024 VS3.COM, VS Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy, CA-Privacy Policy, Copyright Policy, & Terms & Conditions.
VISA Mastercard

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
f
Get Full Access Now!Get Full Access Now!
Create Free AccountCreate Free Account
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support