User status
120 FREE CREDITS!

Member Login

Not a member?

X
Add Kink Live - The Best BDSM and Fetish Cams to your home screen: tap and then Add To Home Screen
X
Free VOD Passes
You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.
Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.
Go to Videos now.
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X

Community Forums

Performer's blog

Add Reply
X
Add to List
Select a list to add
Item was successfully added to this list
Essexboy
7/12/09, 9:04am  |  Post #1
Posted: 7/12/09, 9:04am  |  Post #1
Back to Top |  Report Abuse
Essexboy
PERFORMER
Hi-de-hi guys,

It's the weekend yay!

I was wondering, now that sites like twitter and facebook are so popular and status updates etc are becoming the norm for many do you think that keeping a regular blog on our profile page is a good idea.

The facility is there already, but lots of us models don't use it. Is that because visitors aren't fussed, or would they become popular if they were updated?

Let me know what you think...

Big British Hugs

Tay
x/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

ballycallan
7/12/09, 11:27am  |  Post #2
Posted: 7/12/09, 11:27am  |  Post #2
Forum Veteran

View: My profile

I think they would become popular if they were updated on a regualar basis. Would be another nice way for members and Performers interact with each other.

Bally :)/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Ace Gunner
7/12/09, 2:39pm  |  Post #3
Posted: 7/12/09, 2:39pm  |  Post #3
PERFORMER
I think it would be a great way for us to keep in contact with our regular members...they'd feel more "connected" to us!/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

MusclWorshpr
7/12/09, 7:23pm  |  Post #4
Posted: 7/12/09, 7:23pm  |  Post #4
Forum Rookie

I think it would be a great way for us to keep in contact with our regular members...they'd feel more "connected" to us!

From a member's standpoint, I agree. I often check the blogs of performers before I enter their room and have yet to find one that has a post. Of course, I'm sure many performers may not have time to devote to a blog, but on the other hand, having that extra connection to members may help increase room traffic, which would increase private time.

Performers could post such things as "taking the day/week off" or "what would you like to see" type stuff so that members know why their favorite performer is missing in action and also have a chance to interact in another way when the performer is not live. It's good for us loyal members to know that our favorite performer is just on vacation, etc. rather than just gone for good (as some of us assume when we don't see a performer on for a while). This might help curtail the loss of loyal fans to another performer.

Maybe a bit too much info, but that's my two cents. Take it or leave it lol. :twocents /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Ace Gunner
7/13/09, 12:47pm  |  Post #5
Posted: 7/13/09, 12:47pm  |  Post #5
PERFORMER
You make a great point....I just like to talk about my experiences....but letting customers know when your not going to be on is a great idea...Communication needs to be effective in any relationship...otherwise relationships break down...weather it be a business or otherwise....I should listen to my own advice.... :orglaugh /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Essexboy
7/17/09, 8:00am  |  Post #6
Posted: 7/17/09, 8:00am  |  Post #6
Essexboy
PERFORMER
Hey thanks for the comments guys. I will keep adding blog entries then!
I totally agree that the blogs are a great way to give a bit more insight into us, and also a way to pass on info about why you haven't been online etc,
Happy blogging everyone!

Tay
xTx/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Essexboy
8/7/09, 6:04pm  |  Post #7
Posted: 8/7/09, 6:04pm  |  Post #7
Essexboy
PERFORMER
Ok so I said I would keep blogging, but haven't exactly been as dedicated as I hoped!

Hmph, naughty Taylor!

Although now I've just discovered Vlogging (get me knowing the lingo) Video Blogging, what a cool feature that could be for the site too, a little video message here and there to either let people know what's happeniung in our lives, or explain absences, etc etc.

Hey we are in front of the cam so often anyway

Tay

Cesar J
8/7/09, 8:36pm  |  Post #8
Posted: 8/7/09, 8:36pm  |  Post #8
PERFORMER
I have added a few in my bio, but I don't really know if people actually read them, besides as it takes some while for it to appear, it's not as fast as twitter or something.../images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

ballycallan
8/8/09, 3:07am  |  Post #9
Posted: 8/8/09, 3:07am  |  Post #9
Forum Veteran

Although now I've just discovered Vlogging (get me knowing the lingo) Video Blogging,

Heheh Vlogging sounds like fun ....... its like putting your "log" on video ( behave Bally !!! )

Bally

/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

FLVoyuer
8/8/09, 7:48am  |  Post #10
Posted: 8/8/09, 7:48am  |  Post #10
Forum Rookie

Log Blogging?????

Bally, I know I havent had enough coffee, but you got me(and my log) wondering!!!!/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Essexboy
8/8/09, 8:58am  |  Post #11
Posted: 8/8/09, 8:58am  |  Post #11
Essexboy
PERFORMER
Bally,

What are you like?! LOL

It's a whole new idea though. Maybe, once my log gets named (I mentioned in another thread I'm open to suggestions) he could start blogging instead of me!

He'd probably be better than me too, he's normally a lot more active than I am!

Love
Tay
x

ps Cesar, yes it takes some time as it has to be moderated by staff. On Twitter/FB/YT there is little moderation, and what there is is happens after posting. Here the checking happens pre-publication./images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Alex Ryan
8/19/09, 9:23pm  |  Post #12
Posted: 8/19/09, 9:23pm  |  Post #12
Alex Ryan
PERFORMER
Hey!! (hey taylor!) *waves*

Ok, i'm only new to this but i'm gonna start writing to the Blog/Diary thing a lot more!! i'm on twitter too!! i dunno if i can put a link here for anyone to follow me.. ?? i wont.. just to be on the safe side? =)

Anyway, i think it's a great idea!.. i also think if the models want their dedicated viewers to be able to follow their blogs they shud have a "follow me on twitter/whatever" link from their page!! twitter is great, i love it!! you dont need to post your life story on it .. its safe! =]

anyway, hope to be more active in the forum too! ^__^

see ya!

xxAlex/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Essexboy
8/19/09, 11:01pm  |  Post #13
Posted: 8/19/09, 11:01pm  |  Post #13
Essexboy
PERFORMER
Alex hunnie, yeah I am on there too!

But all coms go through the site remember hunniepie.

Thanks for letting me visit today, you are just too adorable!

Guys go and check out Alex, he's stolen my heart today, go get him!

Tay

G-Mann
8/20/09, 1:19am  |  Post #14
Posted: 8/20/09, 1:19am  |  Post #14
Forum Veteran

Importing this from the straight Forum for your reading pleasure :thumbsup

The thread is called... Models Who Blog ROCK (If you wish to read and add in it)

Models who blog can update them even when off line
I find out many things VERY interesting about them :thumbsup
I hope models who write Blogs answer here
Members who read and enjoy a model's blog also please answer
If enough members read them , more models will update and use then :twocents
Blogger makers and readers Please give your input - Thank you

It is Great when there is information on a models blog! The thing is that so few use them, I honestly forget to check the blogs sometimes. For those who have used their blogs, Thank You.
Reading some blogs, lets you know a little more about the model before even meeting her. Some post stories/fantasies, songs, use it as a diary, give updates on vacations or when sick, and some just use them to add more information about themselves.
For those members reading this and thinking... What the frOck are these blogs? The Blogs are located on a Model's Bio Page. They are in the Blog tab next to the Reviews Tab (Model's LOVE Reviews btw :winkwink )
Happy Blogging and Happy Reading :thumbsup

Essexboy
8/20/09, 12:02pm  |  Post #15
Posted: 8/20/09, 12:02pm  |  Post #15
Essexboy
PERFORMER
G-Mann,

You star, thanks!/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Luckie Daye
8/20/09, 4:28pm  |  Post #16
Posted: 8/20/09, 4:28pm  |  Post #16
Luckie Daye
PERFORMER
Hi All! I blog. I usually will post if I am going to be gone, what I am feeling (happy, sad, horny). And they are read :) So happy posting! It just needs to become a habit of our lovers and friends :angel Always Luckie/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Drew Deyess
9/16/09, 4:33am  |  Post #17
Posted: 9/16/09, 4:33am  |  Post #17
Drew Deyess
PERFORMER
I LOVE the blog! (I'm also a facebook addict!) It gives me the opportunity to post ANYTHING really... what viewers missed, what they might be in store for, if I'm going to be online soon, (or even a public appology if my crappy wireless connection cuts out while chatting).

I also find that it doesn't take long for my blog to be posted directly to the main F4F page, and usually stays posted for some time, regardless if I'm online or not, so people can see me alongside the 'online' models, which gives me a little extra limelight, with a direct link to my bio page and VOD page, which means my videos get a few more hits even if I'm not online! Who could ask for anything more?

I've been off the site for some time, but now that I'm back, I'm having so much fun! And with the blog, I'm able to tell everyone just what they're missing, and hopefully they'll keep an eye out for me next time they log on, or even sign up for email notifications when I DO log on :winkwink

In fact, I think I'm going to post ANOTHER blog now, reminding the VIPs about the new 'happy hour' promo, and to keep an eye out for me in that time-slot. In a way, I hope it doesn't catch on with many other models, because I'm really enjoying the promotional boost it gives me

Cheers! :drinkup

Drew D. :evil :angel

Loveheart
9/16/09, 5:05am  |  Post #18
Posted: 9/16/09, 5:05am  |  Post #18
Forum Regular

I ALWAYS check put a performers Bio page. Along with that I check their Blog as well. It's a shame so few use it. However, I'm finging more and more performers who don't even bother to fill out the Bio page so hoping for more Blog entries may be a bit of a stretch./images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

toetwister
9/17/09, 12:22am  |  Post #19
Posted: 9/17/09, 12:22am  |  Post #19
Forum Rookie

I too always look on the bio page (which I check to make sure I'm not going to ask/talk about something that just doesn't click for the performer) to see if there's a blog, and if there is, I read it. I don't care what it is. I'm partly here for the conversation--though of course also for the hot guys!--so it helps me to hold up my end of things. I'm a shy guy in the real world so it's good to have a place to hang out when I'm not up to a crowd (and I live in a small town where there's no gay bar to go have a beer with the boys). So keep those blogs going. Even a little remark here or there helps!

louisphillippe
9/17/09, 3:12pm  |  Post #20
Posted: 9/17/09, 3:12pm  |  Post #20
Forum Veteran

I ALWAYS check put a performers Bio page. Along with that I check their Blog as well. It's a shame so few use it. However, I'm finging more and more performers who don't even bother to fill out the Bio page so hoping for more Blog entries may be a bit of a stretch.

:thumbsup :thumbsup Ditto... :mad :mad :mad and many of the ones that DO have a blog

seldom up date them in a long time... :( :( :( so I give them up :evil :evil :evil

:angel A blog requires a lot of extra UNPAID work so beware before you start one. :angel :angel

The BIO page is essential if you want to reach ANY customers at all.Lots of good photos too.

Just my :twocents /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Online Now

Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

Brought to you by VS Media, Inc., Westlake Village, CA, United States
FBP Media s.r.o. (Reg. 06483453 ), Vodickova 791/41 Nove Mesto, 110 00 Praha 1, Czech Republic

Premium Videos

All persons depicted herein were at least 18 years of age at the time of photography:
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

© 1996 - 2024 VS3.COM, VS Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy, CA-Privacy Policy, Copyright Policy, Content Complaints & Terms & Conditions.
VISA Mastercard

Feature Show Ticket
Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10
Change
Feature Show Ticket
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
f
Get Full Access Now!Get Full Access Now!
Create Free AccountCreate Free Account
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support