Comments that will get you kicked or banned from the live show chat:
- Comments that are below a high school reading level, unintelligible, contain too many misspellings or unnecessary punctuation, etc.
- Comments that are offensive to models or riggers without offering some form of constructive criticism.
If you really have to get something off your chest, and think it might offend, send private email
to firstname.lastname@example.org instead of posting it openly.
- Comments or references to other web sites, including URLs.
- Unhelpfully terse comments like "sucks, boring, worst yet, yawn". If you want to state that you feel the show is boring,
do so in the forums, not in the chat where your comments will infuriate other people.
- Repeating a comment or request too many times in the live show chat. Use common sense. Don't be annoying.
- Off topic chat in the live show chat room. If you want to talk about something unrelated to the live show, go into another chat room,
such as "The Lobby".
- Do not talk about other models who are not in the live show in the live show chat room. It is rude. Go to another room or use private messages.