User status
120 FREE CREDITS!

Member Login

Not a member?

X
Add Kink Live - The Best BDSM and Fetish Cams to your home screen: tap and then Add To Home Screen
X
Free VOD Passes
You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.
Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.
Go to Videos now.
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X

Community Forums

62925 Credits

Add Reply
X
Add to List
Select a list to add
Item was successfully added to this list
MaggyandCarl
7/1/23, 11:03pm  |  Post #61
Posted: 7/1/23, 11:03pm  |  Post #61
Back to Top |  Report Abuse
Forum Regular

View: My profile

She is very beatiful, I agree, hope you will get the relationship with her that you seek. I met her a couple of times myself, and she seems very nice.

What I want is never going to happen. she made that very clear. It is what it is.
/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

YeIIowCIaw
7/2/23, 5:13am  |  Post #62
Posted: 7/2/23, 5:13am  |  Post #62
Forum Regular

What I want is never going to happen. she made that very clear. It is what it is.

What is it that you want?

The_Naughty_Nerd
7/2/23, 10:09am  |  Post #63
Posted: 7/2/23, 10:09am  |  Post #63
Forum Rookie

I have to agree that she is playing with your head. I just went through this with a different model. She shared lots of private and personal things with me, introduced me to her family, and convinced me to come visit her in Colombia. She always swore I was the only one she did anything with away from this site and that she was committed to me. On my way home from our trip together, I found out she did the exact same thing with another user a few weeks ago. She, she got to buy a lot of things for herself with my money, but a real relationship? Apparently not. Enjoy the show, but don't believe that they aren't having the same relationships with lots of other guys.

Is she still on the site ?

sweet_for_u
7/2/23, 2:38pm  |  Post #64
Posted: 7/2/23, 2:38pm  |  Post #64
Forum Rookie

I have to agree that she is playing with your head. I just went through this with a different model. She shared lots of private and personal things with me, introduced me to her family, and convinced me to come visit her in Colombia. She always swore I was the only one she did anything with away from this site and that she was committed to me. On my way home from our trip together, I found out she did the exact same thing with another user a few weeks ago. She, she got to buy a lot of things for herself with my money, but a real relationship? Apparently not. Enjoy the show, but don't believe that they aren't having the same relationships with lots of other guys.

There's an online camsite forum that's non-specific to any particular site which models regularly participate in. I'm not sure if I can share the name of it here, as the owner for whom it's named is a model herself.

There are always posts from guys who are in love with models, are told by them that they're special, and think that their situation is unique and that they have a romantic future with the girl. Other models are always quick to point out to them that it's simply not the case, and that they're getting hustled.

We really need to think in these cases about how a neutral observer would view the situation. Yes, on extremely rare occasions, happily ever after can occur. But 99.999% of the time it doesn't. We would probably have a better chance of finding a partner who's equally attractive and actually lives near us.

Also, we need to keep in mind that using this site to "share personal contact details or arrange face-to-face meetings" is prohibited. This protects everyone involved, including us./images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

YeIIowCIaw
7/2/23, 4:52pm  |  Post #65
Posted: 7/2/23, 4:52pm  |  Post #65
Forum Regular

Is she still on the site ?

Interested in being one of the guys she has a special relationship with?

MaggyandCarl
7/2/23, 5:46pm  |  Post #66
Posted: 7/2/23, 5:46pm  |  Post #66
Forum Regular

** REMOVED BY ADMINISTRATOR **/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

MaggyandCarl
7/2/23, 5:46pm  |  Post #67
Posted: 7/2/23, 5:46pm  |  Post #67
Forum Regular

Interested in being one of the guys she has a special relationship with?

Maybe he wants to avoid getting in that situation with her. :thumbsup /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

YeIIowCIaw
7/2/23, 6:04pm  |  Post #68
Posted: 7/2/23, 6:04pm  |  Post #68
Forum Regular

What I want is for her to know that she can trust me. I would like a lifetime relationship, but I do not have the money needed to attempt that. As long as she is happy, I will be happy for her. How I feel for her will not change. She is a special woman that deserves the best.

The models on the site obviously can only provide a "relationship" in exchange for money, that is the nature of the site. For a lifetime cannot be expected. Enjoy the shows you can within a healthy financial limit for as long as the model stays active is all you can expect.

YeIIowCIaw
7/2/23, 6:07pm  |  Post #69
Posted: 7/2/23, 6:07pm  |  Post #69
Forum Regular

Maybe he wants to avoid getting in that situation with her. :thumbsup

If he stays away from invites to Colombia he will do fine.

MaggyandCarl
7/2/23, 6:51pm  |  Post #70
Posted: 7/2/23, 6:51pm  |  Post #70
Forum Regular

If he stays away from invites to Colombia he will do fine.

I know I won't be going. I know nothing will happen with her, so i am moving on. I enjoy being alone anyway. No more gifts from me. No more financial support. She wants me gone. I am gone. I can live with that./images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

MaggyandCarl
7/2/23, 7:02pm  |  Post #71
Posted: 7/2/23, 7:02pm  |  Post #71
Forum Regular

YeIIowCIaw
7/3/23, 2:49pm  |  Post #72
Posted: 7/3/23, 2:49pm  |  Post #72
Forum Regular

Actually that isn't completely true. I am expecting a big payday very soon and I will send her a large chunk of it with no strings attached. I am not even going to attempt to contact her. When I get the money, I will just send the money.

Why send her money at all? Buy her content, do shows, so you at least get something in return. That is how this site works.

sweet_for_u
7/3/23, 4:42pm  |  Post #73
Posted: 7/3/23, 4:42pm  |  Post #73
Forum Rookie

Why send her money at all? Buy her content, do shows, so you at least get something in return. That is how this site works.

I have to agree with YellowClaw. If you're moving on, I don't see the point in sending more credits/money. You've already paid for the shows you experienced with her and don't owe her anything more. You mentioned that you lost your job, I'm concerned that you could continue losing money by trying to make things right when the relationship is well past it's best.

If she "wants you gone" (in your words), it sounds harsh but it's best to start moving on immediately. A popular model on this site says that once you've been banned from a room, you shouldn't return, as your chemistry with the model will never be right again. Just something to consider. /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

MaggyandCarl
7/3/23, 7:00pm  |  Post #74
Posted: 7/3/23, 7:00pm  |  Post #74
Forum Regular

You misunderstand. I will be leaving the site when I get the money.

YeIIowCIaw
7/4/23, 12:22am  |  Post #75
Posted: 7/4/23, 12:22am  |  Post #75
Forum Regular

You misunderstand. I will be leaving the site when I get the money.

It is you that does not understand.

You should leave the site right now and you should not send her a large chunk of your payday.
When you send a model money, you should get some form of adult entertainment in return, that is the nature of this site.

MaggyandCarl
7/4/23, 1:05am  |  Post #76
Posted: 7/4/23, 1:05am  |  Post #76
Forum Regular

It is you that does not understand.

You should leave the site right now and you should not send her a large chunk of your payday.
When you send a model money, you should get some form of adult entertainment in return, that is the nature of this site.

You still don't get it. Just go away and stop harassing me./images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

YeIIowCIaw
7/4/23, 1:46am  |  Post #77
Posted: 7/4/23, 1:46am  |  Post #77
Forum Regular

You still don't get it. Just go away and stop harassing me.

I get that you are going to give credits to a model that does not want you around and that you get nothing in return.
Indeed I don't get that.

MaggyandCarl
7/4/23, 1:53am  |  Post #78
Posted: 7/4/23, 1:53am  |  Post #78
Forum Regular

YeIIowCIaw
7/4/23, 9:59am  |  Post #79
Posted: 7/4/23, 9:59am  |  Post #79
Forum Regular

I am expecting a big payday very soon and I will send her a large chunk of it with no strings attached. When I get the money, I will just send the money.

Nope, you never said anything like it.

Zuzar1
7/4/23, 2:25pm  |  Post #80
Posted: 7/4/23, 2:25pm  |  Post #80
Forum Regular

I'm still clueless as to which model this thread is about. Going on about an undefined model is an interesting choice to put it mildly./images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Online Now

Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

Brought to you by VS Media, Inc., Westlake Village, CA, United States
FBP Media s.r.o. (Reg. 06483453 ), Vodickova 791/41 Nove Mesto, 110 00 Praha 1, Czech Republic

Premium Videos

All persons depicted herein were at least 18 years of age at the time of photography:
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

© 1996 - 2024 VS3.COM, VS Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy, CA-Privacy Policy, Copyright Policy, Content Complaints & Terms & Conditions.
VISA Mastercard

Feature Show Ticket
Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10
Change
Feature Show Ticket
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Get Full Access Now!
Create Free Account
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support