User status
120 FREE CREDITS!

Member Login

Not a member?

X
Add Kink Live - The Best BDSM and Fetish Cams to your home screen: tap and then Add To Home Screen
X
Free VOD Passes
You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.
Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.
Go to Videos now.
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X

Community Forums

The Thread of Affection

Add Reply
X
Add to List
Select a list to add
Item was successfully added to this list

dudley_do_ride
1/14/22, 2:45am  |  Post #1
Posted: 1/14/22, 2:45am  |  Post #1
Back to Top |  Report Abuse
Forum Veteran

View: My profile

It is your redeeming quality... your warm little heart.

Yeah it's just the Thread of Affection, baby. The thing that can set the world straight.

You aren't too cynical to believe. I saw you react to all those scenes. I saw that gesture you made when you thought nobody was looking.

Luke was right... Luke was right about him.. /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

dudley_do_ride
1/14/22, 3:00am  |  Post #2
Posted: 1/14/22, 3:00am  |  Post #2
Forum Veteran

The closest I ever came to meeting Bugs Bunny, in spirit if not in the flesh, is that day when I went to take control of my cheating whore. To correct her. To show her she must change her devious ways.

Well sadly for my ambitions she possessed a deep affection for me and a breath-taking faith in the strength of our relationship. I came in fast and furious but she played me like the matador with the expertly twirled cape. I threatened her with spankings and restraints. But in a trice she had me first serving her tea and scones and then tenderly kissing her on the sofa. All the way making it seem that I was the creator of the grand plan.

I came in hardcore. Demanding sex to show mastery. She had me cuddling sweetly and dozing lightly after that light foreplay. Before she winked and waved her wand again. Making the most incredible sex appear at the moment she willed it.

You may say it was her craftiness. You may say it was wiles. But I am convinced that it was a well understood affection at the core.

That woman can create the most wholesome loving experience and whirl it up into a hurricane of the dirtiest passion. I am caught even more hopelessly in her bonds.

But this is not the only arena I have seen the telltale signature. This is not the only history to relate.

/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

dudley_do_ride
1/14/22, 3:37am  |  Post #3
Posted: 1/14/22, 3:37am  |  Post #3
Forum Veteran

Long John Silver... just Long John Silver. Now there was a pirate with a heart as black as any of them. Who could expect nothing but a date with the gallows if the King's men ever took him. And many would say that it was a just and fitting fate.

But his affection and loyalty of a kind to a boy, platonic, let's make that clear. Didn't that change your attitude towards him? At least a bit? Didn't you root for him to escape the noose even as his greedy plans were thwarted?

See? There is hope for you pirates too. You can slip the black spot and make us miss you when you are gone. You can expect genuine pleasure in the ale house from your company.

All it takes is a wee bit of charity in your heart. A bit of love for your fellow man. Even as it runs contrary to your schemes baked in avarice.

Never forget the example of ol' Silver. A clever fellow. If a thorough scoundrel.

dudley_do_ride
1/16/22, 4:39pm  |  Post #4
Posted: 1/16/22, 4:39pm  |  Post #4
Forum Veteran

Now an abstraction... if you argue for something... argue for its worth... using its ability to foster a healthy affection, a right and good affection... well then you have raised a point that I respect. Conversely, if your argument does the opposite, laying bare an unjust hatred... then I'd suspect you've uncovered a thread in your construct that if pursued will unravel it completely. This is not optimism only on my part. It runs deep and true as a basic principle that asserts itself time and time again.

We all have to determine the priority... the weight... of each thing we value relative to others. In practice a value that is low priority may amount to much the same thing as giving no value to it at all. So what I will assert is that a way of looking at things that values this warm and fuzzy thing is really important to a good outcome... a good outcome for many things that you care about most. That is a golden thread that I think will not unravel when pulled. It is a thread that will give lift and light.

Abstraction is glimmering fairy dust that nevertheless is a brick upon which rests everything. When you feel that real thing with that person you adore, that is solid enough to build your life upon, there is an abstraction fluttering nearby that is ready to lift your very people.

Or maybe I dreamed it... ; -)

Anon_E._Mouse
1/16/22, 7:26pm  |  Post #5
Posted: 1/16/22, 7:26pm  |  Post #5
Forum Rookie

Is this plagiarism and who should we report it to? /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

dudley_do_ride
1/16/22, 8:16pm  |  Post #6
Posted: 1/16/22, 8:16pm  |  Post #6
Forum Veteran

Is this plagiarism and who should we report it to?

You could report me to Fearless Leader.

But it is such a nice day... and that sounds like sooooo much work. I'm gonna cook some chow and listen to the ocean lapping at the shore.

dudley_do_ride
1/23/22, 2:47pm  |  Post #7
Posted: 1/23/22, 2:47pm  |  Post #7
Forum Veteran

By the way, I just went back and read the original Treasure Island. Actually, as audio. I haven't read it since I was pretty young. But of course have seen all the variants and inspired things that have derived from it.

I enjoyed the experience. I had forgotten some interesting details. The characters were not quite how I remembered them. And I like how they are in the book in comparison to how they evolved.

The good guys, though less colorful than their foes perhaps, were clearly the good guys. The pirates, though dangerous, were not something the reader wanted to be. The good guys, though sometimes gullible, showed compassion for their foes that blended well with their other virtues. Part of the reason those pirates were no anti-heroes was their utter lack of it.

Long John was ambiguous. I'd say more so in the book than in later iterations. You could definitely make the case that he was just a more skilled deceiver than his lesser mates. If you take some of Hawkins descriptions of him at face value especially. It would not be a good idea to be between him and a rich score. It is hard not to shudder when you hear him decreeing death during the apple barrel conversation.

I hope you will take the time to get the real thing and not just be satisfied with muppet versions lol!

dudley_do_ride
1/24/22, 8:54pm  |  Post #8
Posted: 1/24/22, 8:54pm  |  Post #8
Forum Veteran

Doncha hafta know where to dig first? For everything there is a season. Even your bias can have use. To uncover that evidence, hard evidence, you may have to dig.

So if you think there is a gradual evolution. And a complete fossil record. Why then dig anywhere you please and gather low hanging fruit.

But if you suspect punctuated equilibrium, but a complete fossil record, dig in any convenient layer that captures a fine grained time of sufficient extent. You may dig more than under that other suspicion. You may dig in a different location.

Yep in the gathering there is subjectivity. Scant resources in your budget force some hard choices.

How large a role did a trust in affection play in establishing your line? How many strings on an ideal banjo?

Do you think I ask idly?

dudley_do_ride
1/28/22, 12:28am  |  Post #9
Posted: 1/28/22, 12:28am  |  Post #9
Forum Veteran

At last I begin to understand... how you were.

Each day the sun would rise.. the sun would set. Each day found you different. The fast variation.

As the years rolled by you changed on a trend. On several trends.

Whenever the time was right... whenever you were pure. Clear of purpose. You formed what was in your mind through dancing fingers into your lasting work. Not knowing it would accomplish your purpose but sailing that hope on quiet waters.

You did... what you could. Where you were nurtured.... where the Age was right... oh how it flowered. Growing tall. Giving shade. Raising all who followed.

A quiet purposeful Affection. Driven by your hidden engine. Great bounty from your wonderful heart.

My soul salutes you. Not emperors. Blessing of my days.

dudley_do_ride
1/29/22, 1:42pm  |  Post #10
Posted: 1/29/22, 1:42pm  |  Post #10
Forum Veteran

Alright you! Yeah you! I see you lounging there in your briefs with cereal and milk from your breakfast still on your naked chest.

I see you lolling about... expecting someone to knock on your door and offer you free servicing and back rubs!

Your room is a mess! Your kitchen sink is crammed full of rotting dishes! The cockroaches have moved on because conditions are too hazardous in your den. Yes I think it may be cheetoes from some earlier binge smeared across your face and mistaken for some radical new form of rouge or something.

Love?!? Pampering!?! Discipline more like! A personal drill sergeant. Hup hup hup hup!!! Get on with it!!! Spit spot!!

THIS THREAD IS REVOKED!!!!

Online Now

Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

Brought to you by VS Media, Inc., Westlake Village, CA, United States
FBP Media s.r.o. (Reg. 06483453 ), Vodickova 791/41 Nove Mesto, 110 00 Praha 1, Czech Republic

Premium Videos

All persons depicted herein were at least 18 years of age at the time of photography:
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

© 1996 - 2024 VS3.COM, VS Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy, CA-Privacy Policy, Copyright Policy, Content Complaints & Terms & Conditions.
VISA Mastercard

Feature Show Ticket
Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10
Change
Feature Show Ticket
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Get Full Access Now!
Create Free Account
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support