User status
120 FREE CREDITS!

Member Login

Not a member?

X
Add Kink Live - The Best BDSM and Fetish Cams to your home screen: tap and then Add To Home Screen
X
Free VOD Passes
You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.
Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.
Go to Videos now.
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X

Community Forums

Is the Ohmibod worth all that?

Add Reply
X
Add to List
Select a list to add
Item was successfully added to this list
male4622
6/6/16, 8:02pm  |  Post #21
Posted: 6/6/16, 8:02pm  |  Post #21
Back to Top |  Report Abuse
Forum Veteran

View: My profile

I would caution you to make sure that if you are patroning an OhMiBod room that the actual unit is in place. I happened to catch a model with the logo on his page acting to the sound of tips. I won't call him out, but he knows who he is./images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

gayslave4u
6/6/16, 10:33pm  |  Post #22
Posted: 6/6/16, 10:33pm  |  Post #22
Forum Veteran

I would caution you to make sure that if you are patroning an OhMiBod room that the actual unit is in place. I happened to catch a model with the logo on his page acting to the sound of tips. I won't call him out, but he knows who he is.

Must be the model who sits with the camera pointed above the waist and refuses to stand or otherwise show the ohmibod. That is why I refuse to tip him.

/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

male4622
6/7/16, 12:50am  |  Post #23
Posted: 6/7/16, 12:50am  |  Post #23
Forum Veteran

Must be the model who sits with the camera pointed above the waist and refuses to stand or otherwise show the ohmibod. That is why I refuse to tip him.

No Comment!

:thumbsup /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Melvinn
6/9/16, 6:16am  |  Post #24
Posted: 6/9/16, 6:16am  |  Post #24
Melvinn
PERFORMER
:quote_begin::I know there is a separate area for interactive devices but I want to hear opinions from models and members.

I recently have seen an influx of male models getting this toy the Ohmibod, it seems to be the latest craze to collect a large number of tips. Is it really worth it though?
Perhaps I don't get it but what is the thrill of seeing a handsome young man shove a device up his ass and have him flop around to the noise of tips.
Don't get me wrong, I enjoy spending the time with said models and their dildos/vibrators. having that sensual moment as they take and enjoy the pleasure of penetration and the look of joy upon their faces. This toy though seems like it is for comic relief having the model flop around.

I see the loss of individuality as many models have the same show, send tips and see me flounder about moaning loudly in ecstasy (whether real or fake). Will we stop seeing the natural seduction or wonderful strip shows?

I am unsure of this toy and my thoughts are mixed, what are your thoughts?

Hello man) i tell you truth 99% moels make fake) then dont on this stuff or some body dont put this in hole u pay for nothing)) /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Melvinn
6/9/16, 6:17am  |  Post #25
Posted: 6/9/16, 6:17am  |  Post #25
Melvinn
PERFORMER

Hello man) i tell you truth 99% models make fake) they dont on this stuff or some body don't put this in hole u pay for nothing))

ChrisDK
6/9/16, 6:42am  |  Post #26
Posted: 6/9/16, 6:42am  |  Post #26
Forum Veteran

Happened again! Someone came into my favorite's room and immediately started to advertise this device :(.
Why do you do that? Do members get bonuses for selling those??
It is each and every performer's decision. If you feel you have to propose that, well write them a message ... :( :twocents /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Melvinn
6/9/16, 7:29am  |  Post #27
Posted: 6/9/16, 7:29am  |  Post #27
Melvinn
PERFORMER
Happened again! Someone came into my favorite's room and immediately started to advertise this device :(.
Why do you do that? Do members get bonuses for selling those??
It is each and every performer's decision. If you feel you have to propose that, well write them a message ... :( :twocents

people tip for it more) and think they have some interactive with model(like he fuck him/her) but this stuff work of F4F same like u tip 10 ro 100000 Sound identical. but model when get more start scream like get 3 huge cock in his ass. think about that. /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

ChrisDK
6/9/16, 8:47am  |  Post #28
Posted: 6/9/16, 8:47am  |  Post #28
Forum Veteran

people tip for it more) and think they have some interactive with model(like he fuck him/her)
More tips, less privates?
Whether people tip or not in a room is in the hand of the performer ... most do well without a vibrator up their ass. :twocents
Privates is were you can get ANY type of interaction with a performer including toys etc.. Members should embrace this more! :thumbsup :thumbsup/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

gayslave4u
6/9/16, 8:48am  |  Post #29
Posted: 6/9/16, 8:48am  |  Post #29
Forum Veteran

"Hello man) i tell you truth 99% models make fake) they dont on this stuff or some body don't put this in hole u pay for nothing))"
Thank you for your honesty Melvinn :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

louisphillippe
6/9/16, 12:42pm  |  Post #30
Posted: 6/9/16, 12:42pm  |  Post #30
Forum Veteran

Hello man) i tell you truth 99% moels make fake) then dont on this stuff or some body dont put this in hole u pay for nothing))

Hello man) i tell you truth 99% moels make fake) then dont on this stuff or some body dont put this in hole u pay for nothing))

:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

louisphillippe
6/9/16, 1:01pm  |  Post #31
Posted: 6/9/16, 1:01pm  |  Post #31
Forum Veteran

:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup Some or most aren't even plugged in!!! :orglaugh :orglaugh and if they are they aren't turned on I was told by models
in other popular sites.... :evil :evil and besides there
is no way to find out if they are... :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh
:winkwink :winkwink Like very smart Melvinn says the sound of 10 credits or
1 million tip are the same :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :evil :evil :evil
:angel An old proverb says:"The fool and his money are soon parted"... :guitar :guitar

Just my :twocents

myelmo
6/9/16, 1:55pm  |  Post #32
Posted: 6/9/16, 1:55pm  |  Post #32
Forum Veteran

it does get more tippers in open chat and that make open chat more fun but i know you priv. only members think we are having too much fun in open chat. :evil :evil :evil /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

myelmo
6/9/16, 2:02pm  |  Post #33
Posted: 6/9/16, 2:02pm  |  Post #33
Forum Veteran

Whether people tip or not in a room is in the hand of the performer ... most do well without a vibrator up their ass. :twocents
Privates is were you can get ANY type of interaction with a performer including toys etc.. Members should embrace this more! :thumbsup :thumbsup

i think members should do whatever they want to do. :bulb /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Ironclad
6/9/16, 3:15pm  |  Post #34
Posted: 6/9/16, 3:15pm  |  Post #34
Forum Rookie

Privates is were you can get ANY type of interaction with a performer including toys etc.. Members should embrace this more! :thumbsup :thumbsup

Credits are credits to models whether earned in private, party show, group show, or open chat. If they make their personal credit goals each shift most probably don't care. That OMB should not be used in open chat but I am seeing it used there frequently, should be used in the other show settings or in my personal opinion not at all.

Akim X
6/9/16, 3:55pm  |  Post #35
Posted: 6/9/16, 3:55pm  |  Post #35
Akim X
PERFORMER

people tip for it more) and think they have some interactive with model(like he fuck him/her) but this stuff work of F4F same like u tip 10 ro 100000 Sound identical. but model when get more start scream like get 3 huge cock in his ass. think about that.

Any nominates for next "Oscar" ceremony? :orglaugh :drinkup/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Melvinn
6/10/16, 5:17am  |  Post #36
Posted: 6/10/16, 5:17am  |  Post #36
Melvinn
PERFORMER

Any nominates for next "Oscar" ceremony? :orglaugh :drinkup

LOL. maybe some model get OSCAR in this year))/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

imacumluvr
6/29/16, 11:20pm  |  Post #37
Posted: 6/29/16, 11:20pm  |  Post #37
Forum Veteran

Some of the models using the ohmibod definitely need acting lessons. Their reaction to the tips is laughable. /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

ChrisDK
6/30/16, 12:20am  |  Post #38
Posted: 6/30/16, 12:20am  |  Post #38
Forum Veteran

Some of the models using the ohmibod definitely need acting lessons. Their reaction to the tips is laughable.
I like performers who had acting classes and don't waste them on an ohmibod :bulb./images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

louisphillippe
6/30/16, 2:13am  |  Post #39
Posted: 6/30/16, 2:13am  |  Post #39
Forum Veteran

Some of the models using the ohmibod definitely need acting lessons. Their reaction to the tips is laughable.

:thumbsup :thumbsup My feelings exactly... :thumbsup :thumbsup
These devises are worn in open chat like you would wear a lollipop or a watch....LMAO!!
:orglaugh I observed a 5 stars long time model using one and he looked sideways
the entire time to see when the tip and sound arrived so he would start contorting
and jumping around like crazy in not a very realistic way..LOLOL...:orglaugh :orglaugh
:smoking What is next?? a mouth piece attached to a dildo that tickles
the uvula and massages the tongue???!!! :orglaugh :orglaugh :evil :evil
:evil May be a larger OMBH that comes out of the mouth and waves at the tipper??? :evil
Tsk...tsk...tsk... :( whatever happened to FLIRTING been TALKATIVE,
SEXY and FRIENDLY??? :( That was always more than enough....
Simplicity is always the best choice....

Just my :twocents /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Akim X
6/30/16, 3:01am  |  Post #40
Posted: 6/30/16, 3:01am  |  Post #40
Akim X
PERFORMER

:thumbsup :thumbsup My feelings exactly... :thumbsup :thumbsup
These devises are worn in open chat like you would wear a lollipop or a watch....LMAO!!
:orglaugh I observed a 5 stars long time model using one and he looked sideways
the entire time to see when the tip and sound arrived so he would start contorting
and jumping around like crazy in not a very realistic way..LOLOL...:orglaugh :orglaugh
:smoking What is next?? a mouth piece attached to a dildo that tickles
the uvula and massages the tongue???!!! :orglaugh :orglaugh :evil :evil
:evil May be a larger OMBH that comes out of the mouth and waves at the tipper??? :evil
Tsk...tsk...tsk... :( whatever happened to FLIRTING been TALKATIVE,
SEXY and FRIENDLY??? :( That was always more than enough....
Simplicity is always the best choice....

Just my :twocents

:thumbsup
hm seems kinda this already on flirt and named KIIROO: which including two parts "Pearl - sensetive vibrator and Onyx sensetive fleshlight". Both tools recieving signals to each other while model or customer touching it. Though you guys need to buy it also for feeling how it works and be ready for spend time for set this to your PC. But Cyber sex I think worth it :winkwink

Online Now

Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

Brought to you by VS Media, Inc., Westlake Village, CA, United States
FBP Media s.r.o. (Reg. 06483453 ), Vodickova 791/41 Nove Mesto, 110 00 Praha 1, Czech Republic

Premium Videos

All persons depicted herein were at least 18 years of age at the time of photography:
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

© 1996 - 2024 VS3.COM, VS Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy, CA-Privacy Policy, Copyright Policy, & Terms & Conditions.
VISA Mastercard

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
f
Get Full Access Now!Get Full Access Now!
Create Free AccountCreate Free Account
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support